The True Christian © Trophy Case

That right there, belongs in the "True Christian Trophy Case."

Is there a "True Drivel" Trophy Case for those whose bias contends that Christians are hunting down and murdering children?
This right here belongs in your "True Muslim Trophy Case", because I'm sure you want to been seen as non prejudice. Let me help:

Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians (Since 9/11)
This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

(Last updated on Thursday, July 24, 2014) So this does not include Iraq this month.........
Oh the irony, the list is far to long for the board to accommodate in one post, so view it here:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Now you. List the children and others that have been killed by Christians since 911:

You being ignorant about Christians, let me fill you in on something. There is no rule that Christians have to smile and hug you when you lie about them, ridicule them and attack them.
We stand on the word of Christ, not kowtow under it.

Now, where is that "Muslim Trophy Case of yours"? You wouldn't want to be labeled a hypocrite would you? Or an prejudiced hater, or an agenda pusher, or a loon....... :eusa_angel:

Bring it......

Why don't you start a Muslim trophy case thread of your own.

Speaking of, I have never had one person of the Muslim faith, knock on my door and rudely interrupt my dinner!!!

See, now that comment belongs in a trophy case, and I bet you don't even know why. There are millions of Americans who had their lunch and dinner interrupted by a handful of Muslims, on a Tuesday in September back in 2001.

But, I am glad they didn't interrupt your dinner.

Never had the opportunity to sit and chat with Mormon missionaries. Not opposed to it. Though I clearly have different beliefs than most theists some of my fondest memories are of lengthy religious discussions. Had a Franciscan monk friend back in California and we chatted often. Though with him I htink I was more impressed by the brown Jedi'esque robes and sandals. :)

That right there, belongs in the "True Christian Trophy Case."

Is there a "True Drivel" Trophy Case for those whose bias contends that Christians are hunting down and murdering children?
This right here belongs in your "True Muslim Trophy Case", because I'm sure you want to been seen as non prejudice. Let me help:

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

(Last updated on Thursday, July 24, 2014) So this does not include Iraq this month.........
Oh the irony, the list is far to long for the board to accommodate in one post, so view it here:

Now you. List the children and others that have been killed by Christians since 911:

You being ignorant about Christians, let me fill you in on something. There is no rule that Christians have to smile and hug you when you lie about them, ridicule them and attack them.

Now, where is that "Muslim Trophy Case of yours"? You wouldn't want to be labeled a hypocrite would you? Or an prejudiced hater, or an agenda pusher, or a loon....... :eusa_angel:

Bring it......

Speaking of, I have never had one person of the Muslim faith, knock on my door and rudely interrupt my dinner!!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/LwI6_UWOiPQ]Al Qaeda like Mormons - YouTube[/ame]

they are there though

I don't think there's any reason to exaggerate the situation. I don't like being bothered at my private residence, and it's unfortunate that I ended up having to be rude, to get them to stop bothering me at home. I think my telling them that I'm an Atheist, and happy that way, should have been enough, don't you?

You don't want to exaggerate the situation but you do exactly that. No one has forced you into anything but that hasn't stopped you from claiming otherwise.

It appears that you are having a hard time following this conversation.

You mean cause i've called you on your nonsense? Yeah, real hard time.

BTW you realize that if you don't want people to interrupt your dinner, you don't have to answer the door, right?

Originally Posted by where-r-my-keys

"God is the Creator of the Universe. The Universe exists, therefore the Creator exists. If ya need more evidence, go look in the mirror, if ya see your reflection, then you can rest assured you exist and given that you're part and parcel of the universe, that the force that created the universe, exists." :cuckoo:

Originally Posted by Silhouette

"The game of pretend mother/father by same gendered people is a mind fuck because it could never ever be in any conceivable universe."

Bring it......

See, now that comment belongs in a trophy case, and I bet you don't even know why. There are millions of Americans who had their lunch and dinner interrupted by a handful of Muslims, on a Tuesday in September back in 2001.

But, I am glad they didn't interrupt your dinner.

Christian's used to murder Mormons, and Mormons murdered Christians. Remember the 1857 Mountain Meadows massacre? And look at the Mormons now....they call themselves Christian. Heck, maybe in 100 years, the Muslims will call themselves Christian too, and one will run for President.

Oh, were you trying to paint all people of Muslim faith in a bad light because of 9/11? Because, if you were, that wouldn't be very Christian of you.

You don't want to exaggerate the situation but you do exactly that. No one has forced you into anything but that hasn't stopped you from claiming otherwise.

It appears that you are having a hard time following this conversation.

You mean cause i've called you on your nonsense? Yeah, real hard time.

Truth be known, the Mormons have even tried to shove their religion down the throats of dead people. They were doing posthumous baptisms on Anne Frank and Daniel Pearl, which I hear offended many in the Jewish community.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/03/u...-posthumous-mormon-baptisms-beliefs.html?_r=0

BTW you realize that if you don't want people to interrupt your dinner, you don't have to answer the door, right?

Is that what you do when Atheists come to your door? Oh, that's right...Atheists don't bother you at your private residence.

I haven't had the Mormons or the Jehovah's Witnesses bother me since I hung up my sign. The sign stays...

Bring it......

[ame=http://youtu.be/LwI6_UWOiPQ]Al Qaeda like Mormons - YouTube[/ame]

they are there though

Um, that is a comedy video.

were you still able to swallow or did their throat cramming do permanent damage.....

I don't think there's any reason to exaggerate the situation. I don't like being bothered at my private residence, and it's unfortunate that I ended up having to be rude, to get them to stop bothering me at home. I think my telling them that I'm an Atheist, and happy that way, should have been enough, don't you?

really?....you don't think there's any reason to exaggerate, yet you called it throat cramming because a Mormon knocked on your door (though its unlikely that any Mormons really did knock on your door this week, or that you made a sign this week, or that a Mormon who actually saw such a sign on your door knocked)........you just made all that stuff up because you had no reason to exaggerate......

I never said they knocked on my door this week. I do have a sign on my door, and I have the little blue Mormon Bible they left. Do you want a photo for proof?

I'll get right on it.... :D

really?....you don't think there's any reason to exaggerate, yet you called it throat cramming because a Mormon knocked on your door (though its unlikely that any Mormons really did knock on your door this week, or that you made a sign this week, or that a Mormon who actually saw such a sign on your door knocked)........you just made all that stuff up because you had no reason to exaggerate......

I never said they knocked on my door this week. I do have a sign on my door, and I have the little blue Mormon Bible they left. Do you want a photo for proof?

true, you didn't say they knocked on your door this week......you said you just got rid of them......sounded more like it was that afternoon.....but to be clear, when you neg-repped me you asked if I thought you were lying.....the answer is yes, without a moment's hesitation, my initial reaction was she's lying......
{incidentally, I want you to waste the time making a sign and finding a Mormon Bible.....please post the photo}........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back