The True Christian © Trophy Case

[

You assume that Christians are nicer than other people, which is total bullshit. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite. This is one reason I choose not be part of any organized religion, the hypocrisy and self righteousness. What a load of hooey. Almost every so called Christian I've ever known has been a hypocrite as well as totally self righteous and self serving, cruel, vicious, violent, etc. It is a rare thing to meet a true Christian who actually follows and lives by Christ's teachings.

Most secular humanists are far better people than most so called Christians.

That's right.
The only christiians I ever met who were really nice and warm people, as far as I can judge that, were a few Amish. If it would not be for the rigid religious rules and the not so appaling clothing, I could find that oddly attractive.

I never understood how non Christians can think that way, hell, I never understood how anyone could think that way.

If I pass a person on the road and they are changing the tire, I stop to help, why would I not...Why would I want them to sit there any longer than they have to, knowing that some stupid idiot on a cell phone not paying attention, could at any moment put an end to their life...Why would anyone want to see anyone else die for no reason?

I feel sorry for those that won't be there...I sure don't get the na na na we get this and you don't crap...But, we can't make those decisions for people, that's up to each individual...

You assume that Christians are nicer than other people, which is total bullshit. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite. This is one reason I choose not be part of any organized religion, the hypocrisy and self righteousness. What a load of hooey. Almost every so called Christian I've ever known has been a hypocrite as well as totally self righteous and self serving, cruel, vicious, violent, etc. It is a rare thing to meet a true Christian who actually follows and lives by Christ's teachings.

We see it a lot here on this board.

Its not the atheists who want to help refugee children while many christians are in favor of the monstrous "militia" types gunning them down.

Same with any social issue. The christians post against things like food stamps, equal rights, marriage equality, and health care and then post miles and miles of bible verses.
And then they use god/Jesus to rationalize their hate.

I say let them believe whatever they wish, just keep it in their churches and they say they should be able to bang on your door at 7am on Saturday morning to insist you take their silly tracts and come join their cult.

Your posts are ridiculous. We post scripture, you post bullshit. What children have you mowed down that you're trying to pin on Christians? :lol:

Let's put that to the test using this thread as an example. Separate the Christian responses from the secular ones and rate them according to their civility.

Christians are humans. We even act like it sometimes....... ;)

Sure, everybody makes mistakes. It's just that I'm not pretending to be superior.

lol....this whole thread is you pretending to be superior.....

I don't force my views on anyone, nor do I tell people to "fuck off" or call them stupid for having different views.....that would be you.

Its not the atheists who want to help refugee children while many christians are in favor of the monstrous "militia" types gunning them down.

Same with any social issue. The christians post against things like food stamps, equal rights, marriage equality, and health care and then post miles and miles of bible verses.

I say let them believe whatever they wish, just keep it in their churches and they say they should be able to bang on your door at 7am on Saturday morning to insist you take their silly tracts and come join their cult.

Your posts are ridiculous. We post scripture, you post bullshit. What children have you mowed down that you're trying to pin on Christians? :lol:

That right there, belongs in the "True Christian Trophy Case."

Last edited:

Actually not, they’re accurate and on-point.

Indeed, many Christians seek to justify denying gay Americans and women their civil liberties predicated solely on subjective, irrelevant religious dogma.

Sure, everybody makes mistakes. It's just that I'm not pretending to be superior.

I don't force my views on anyone, nor do I tell people to "fuck off" or call them stupid for having different views.....that would be you.

No one is forcing their beliefs on you either.

You are pretending to be superior by the fact that you've decided to mock people different than you. You are asserting you are superior because you don't believe what you perceive to be myths.

You are pretending to be superior by the fact that you've decided to mock people different than you. You are asserting you are superior because you don't believe what you perceive to be myths.

Hang on there a minute, Buckey. You're Mormon, right? Doesn't your Church believe in excommunication for those who reject Joseph Smith's teachings? If that's not shoving your beliefs down the throats of others, I don't know what is. Maybe later you can explain how that's different from a cult.

Hang on there a minute, Buckey. You're Mormon, right? Doesn't your Church believe in excommunication for those who reject Joseph Smith's teachings? If that's not shoving your beliefs down the throats of others, I don't know what is. Maybe later you can explain how that's different from a cult.

your throat is safe.....you aren't a Mormon......

I just got rid of a group of Mormons, who wanted to come bother me at dinner time. I finally had to hang up a sign saying "no religious solicitation, do not knock on this door" otherwise they would have bothered me till the cows came home.

I just got rid of a group of Mormons, who wanted to come bother me at dinner time. I finally had to hang up a sign saying "no religious solicitation, do not knock on this door" otherwise they would have bothered me till the cows came home.

were you still able to swallow or did their throat cramming do permanent damage.....

Actually not, they’re accurate and on-point.

Indeed, many Christians seek to justify denying gay Americans and women their civil liberties predicated solely on subjective, irrelevant religious dogma.

:eusa_hand:It's only irrelevant to non-Christians.

were you still able to swallow or did their throat cramming do permanent damage.....

I don't think there's any reason to exaggerate the situation. I don't like being bothered at my private residence, and it's unfortunate that I ended up having to be rude, to get them to stop bothering me at home. I think my telling them that I'm an Atheist, and happy that way, should have been enough, don't you?

I don't think there's any reason to exaggerate the situation. I don't like being bothered at my private residence, and it's unfortunate that I ended up having to be rude, to get them to stop bothering me at home. I think my telling them that I'm an Atheist, and happy that way, should have been enough, don't you?

really?....you don't think there's any reason to exaggerate, yet you called it throat cramming because a Mormon knocked on your door (though its unlikely that any Mormons really did knock on your door this week, or that you made a sign this week, or that a Mormon who actually saw such a sign on your door knocked)........you just made all that stuff up because you had no reason to exaggerate......

Then you clearly don't know what coercion is. No one is forced to be a member of the church. Nor is anyone excommunicated merely for unbelief. To be excommunicated you have to be blatantly acting contrary to the doctrines or teaching contrary.

No one has the right to claim membership and act contrary to the standards or seek to teach false doctrine while claiming to be a member of good standing.

You are not forced to associate with us and we cannot be forced to associate with you. That's they beauty of freedom.

You told them to not come by and they aren't. That doesn't sound like anyone is forcing anything on you

You don't want to exaggerate the situation but you do exactly that. No one has forced you into anything but that hasn't stopped you from claiming otherwise.

Is there a "True Drivel" Trophy Case for those whose bias contends that Christians are hunting down and murdering children?
This right here belongs in your "True Muslim Trophy Case", because I'm sure you want to been seen as non prejudice. Let me help:

Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians (Since 9/11)
This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

(Last updated on Thursday, July 24, 2014) So this does not include Iraq this month.........
Oh the irony, the list is far to long for the board to accommodate in one post, so view it here:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Now you. List the children and others that have been killed by Christians since 911:

You being ignorant about Christians, let me fill you in on something. There is no rule that Christians have to smile and hug you when you lie about them, ridicule them and attack them.
We stand on the word of Christ, not kowtow under it.

Now, where is that "Muslim Trophy Case of yours"? You wouldn't want to be labeled a hypocrite would you? Or an prejudiced hater, or an agenda pusher, or a loon....... :eusa_angel:

Bring it......

Is there a "True Drivel" Trophy Case for those whose bias contends that Christians are hunting down and murdering children?
This right here belongs in your "True Muslim Trophy Case", because I'm sure you want to been seen as non prejudice. Let me help:

Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians (Since 9/11)
This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

(Last updated on Thursday, July 24, 2014) So this does not include Iraq this month.........
Oh the irony, the list is far to long for the board to accommodate in one post, so view it here:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Now you. List the children and others that have been killed by Christians since 911:

You being ignorant about Christians, let me fill you in on something. There is no rule that Christians have to smile and hug you when you lie about them, ridicule them and attack them.
We stand on the word of Christ, not kowtow under it.

Now, where is that "Muslim Trophy Case of yours"? You wouldn't want to be labeled a hypocrite would you? Or an prejudiced hater, or an agenda pusher, or a loon....... :eusa_angel:

Bring it......

Why don't you start a Muslim trophy case thread of your own.

Speaking of, I have never had one person of the Muslim faith, knock on my door and rudely interrupt my dinner!!!

You don't want to exaggerate the situation but you do exactly that. No one has forced you into anything but that hasn't stopped you from claiming otherwise.

It appears that you are having a hard time following this conversation.

Forum List

Back