The True People of Color

You're an artist...Good for you.
I judge beauty by appearance and worth by character.
There are many attractive people who are ugly people and there are many unattractive people who are beautiful people.

If I were you, I'd adjust to fact that not everyone has the same definition of visual beauty.
And I agree with that statement. Beauty on the outside does not mean they are beautiful on the inside. But you are the one that said most indians are ugly, that I was a liar for thinking many are beautiful and posted pics of those I thought model perfect, and that most of them love cows. How do you know those you think ugly are angels on the inside, that are kind to animals and other people, who are poor because they give all they have to those less fortunate, etc? You don't. You judge by looks. You judge by character. But you judge by looks FIRST. You have to really know someone to judge their character and who the hell are you to even judge that?

Casting stones, are ya? Yep.

And I agree with that statement. Beauty on the outside does not mean they are beautiful on the inside. But you are the one that said most indians are ugly, that I was a liar for thinking many are beautiful and posted pics of those I thought model perfect, and that most of them love cows. How do you know those you think ugly are angels on the inside, that are kind to animals and other people, who are poor because they give all they have to those less fortunate, etc? You don't. You judge by looks. You judge by character. But you judge by looks FIRST. You have to really know someone to judge their character and who the hell are you to even judge that?

Casting stones, are ya? Yep.
Most Indians are ugly...that's a fact.
They are kind to everyone and everything and worship the excrement that exits their bodies.
Their homes are disgusting because they throw all their garbage on the sided and backs of the house and then decide what to keep and worship and what is disposable.
Their foreclosure rate in Nassau County is through the roof.

Which European culture?
Well the German one of course. :D The English have a rich history, and laid the foundation for how we do things in America, The Spaniards for their cultural heritage, the Greeks and Italians for their history and bomb ass food, the Scandinavians for their Viking History and good metal scene, etc. The French? Eh, they make good bread I guess.

Forum List

Back