The Trump/ABC ‘Reporter Exchange

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump gives the race baiting DNC mouthpiece both barrels.

(Can I say both barrels?)

At the end the DNC propaganda representative thinks Johnson did a good job helping blacks.

LBJ: "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years."

Here's the full exchange on the insane first question at the #NABJ convention by ABC's Rachel Scott....

Scott: "I want to start by addressing elephant in the room, sir. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today. You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true. You have told four congresswoman of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black attorneys. You've attacked black journalists, calling them a losers, saying the questions that they asked are, "stupid and racist." You've had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?

Trump: "Well, of all, I don't think I've ever been asked the question so -- in such a horrible manner, first question. You don't even say hello, how are you? Are you with ABC? Because I think they're a fake news network, a terrible network. And I think it's disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the black population of country. I've done so much for the black population of this country, including employment, including opportunity zones with Senator Tim of South Carolina, which is one of the greatest programs ever for black workers and black entrepreneurs and done so much. And, you know, and I say this -- historically black colleges and universities were out of money. They were stone cold broke, and I saved them. And I gave them long term financing and nobody else was doing it. I think it's a very rude introduction."

Scott: "Excuse me!"

Trump: "I don't know exactly you would do something like that. And let me go a step further. I was invited here and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden, Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me under false pretense and then you said you can't do it with Zoom. Well, you know where's Zoom? She's going to do it with Zoom and she's not coming. And then you were half an hour late. Just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working or something was wrong."

Scott: "Mr. President, I would love you to answer the question on your rhetoric --"

Trump: "I would I think it's a very nasty question."

Scott: "-- and why you believe that black voters should trust you with another four years."

Trump: "Again why I have answered the question with another. I have been the best president for the black population since Abraham Lincoln. That's my answer. That's my answer."

Scott: "Better than -- better than President Johnson, who signed the Voting Rights Act?"

Trump: "And for you to start off the question and answer period, especially when you're 35 minutes late because you couldn't get your equipment to work in such a hostile manner, I think it's a disgrace. I really do think it's a disgrace."

IMG_6716.jpeg

Why do you think Trump's meltdown sounds better in printed form.

True, you get more of the flavor watching him lose his shit in real time.
Trump brought out the race baiting to quell any worry with his faithful. And it worked. But by making himself the issue, he forfieted an opportunity to make Harris's flip flops on policy the issue.

And then Caputo brought out some lame brained attempt to blame Harris for the EPA granting funding to special interest groups. With inflation and rates dropping, blaming Biden may not be so smart, since he smoked Trump last time.

It was the last thing from a meltdown
He was ice cold and in charge of dressing down the dipshit race baiter,

It was the last thing from a meltdown
He was ice cold and in charge of dressing down the dipshit race baiter,
Okay, see, guy, this is the sign of a cult member. Nothing the Cult leader does is ever wrong.

In the real world, he was abusive to the reporters and audience, he didn't directly answer any questions, and he complained about how harshly he was being treated.

Maybe he's in the wrong line of work.

Okay, see, guy, this is the sign of a cult member. Nothing the Cult leader does is ever wrong.

In the real world, he was abusive to the reporters and audience, he didn't directly answer any questions, and he complained about how harshly he was being treated.

Maybe he's in the wrong line of work.
See cult comes out in the 4th word because baby has no fact rebuttal

It was obviously not a meltdown. Your cheap ass propaganda effort is a fail.
What Reuno did was to turn the tables on that twat “reporter.” Why shouldn’t he be allowed to speak the truth out loud?
I got some flavor of him hitch slapping the biased media (not merely that crappy “reporter”).

He has been a breath of fresh air in refusing to take their bullshit. He hands it right back to them and smears their fraudulent faces Imin their own feces.

So you have one person on Twitter who is angry they didn't call Trump enough on their bullshit.

I kind of agree. Trump shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. The press needs to be more confrontational and less worried about ratings.
You don’t think this reporter was being confrontational before trump put her in her place?

Race based organizations are racist.
All politicians should avoid talking to them.
NABJ is a racist organization.

No retard, that know nothing shill got her ignorant, lying ass handed to her and melted down when called out on her bullshit. Watching her, you, and the other lefties lose it because you got embarrassed again is entertaining.

Scott: "Mr. President, I would love you to answer the question on your rhetoric --"

Trump: "I would I think it's a very nasty question."

Scott: "-- and why you believe that black voters should trust you with another four years."

Trump: "Again why I have answered the question with another. I have been the best president for the black population since Abraham Lincoln. That's my answer. That's my answer."

Scott: "Better than -- better than President Johnson, who signed the Voting Rights Act?"

You can’t make this shit up
No wonder they rushed him off the stage

Forum List

Back