The Trump shtick wearing thin on people

Trump's Presidential Reality Show is close to running its course. It is like watching a demented version of the Keystone Cops meets Goodfellas 24/7.

But more than that Trump's Administration has given this nation political constipation. It is time to vomit it out of our system or take a good diuretic to flush it out of our system to be carried to trash heap of history where it belongs.
And the trade war turns... Uhhh ohhh that wasn't suppose to happen.....lol

Hold on to your hats, because fixing this country takes time, and Trump ain't wasting a second of it on getting the job done.

Funny how the Dems would pick the alternative which is weakness in the face of a world that would love to see this country over taken by any crazed world faction, otherwise that would desire to stake it's claim of power here. Are the Dems anti-American ?? Do they even know what it is to be American anymore ?? It seems they have attacked everything under the sun in trying to change or reset this nation.

If I want to build a house, I don't start my own fires around the foundation....Trump has proven to point out problems, but, has also proven he doesn't have any solutions.

For the record, you folks have ceased having the ability to call anyone else's patriotism into question when you supported a POTUS who sided with a foreign dictator who is attacking our country OVER the United States' intelligence agencies.

So...........the Democratic Party still doesn't have anything to run on.....

Got it.
You are absolutely correct the Dems will have to have a clear platform to run on:

Dems will run on:
*Affordable health care
*Commitment to Social Security/Medicare for seniors
*Responsible regulation and efficient government
*Improving wages for the working class, not just the top 1%
*Rebuilding respect and relations around the world
All those things still exist ?? I thought it was the Russians, Russians, Russians. LOL.

The fact that a sitting POTUS possibly colluded with a foreign adversary to subjugate the American election system IS a problem; obviously. However, that is not the only thing that is a problem.
Wasn't a problem for y'all when yourside was doing it, and unlike Trump it can be proven everytime when y'all done it... Uhhh ohhh..

Funny how y'all ignore that everytime it's looked at or comes up, but Trump ohhhhh that Trump he's soooooooo bad... lol.

The dog and pony show is over for the dems, and now it's on to saving what's left of the country.

A series of polls over the months are starting to show the same trend....people are growing weary of Donald Trump. Even some of those that voted for him are saying that a new person should be elected in 2020. Many of these polls are conducted in states that Trump won in 2016.
The majority of Americans predict Trump will lose the 2020 election, poll shows
Over half in AZ, FL, OH don't want to re-elect Trump - CNNPolitics

Why does that matter with the 2020 election being 2 years away? Primarily because it shows an erosion of support for the Trump shtick as he continues to prove just how ineffective and weak of a President he is.

It should be said that the polls cited above were done BEFORE the Helsinki summit disaster, BEFORE the report of declining wages in 2018, and BEFORE the fallout from the Trump/Republican tariffs that are adversely affecting the economy.

Well, it looks like Putin is going to be a busy guy between now and then!
Leftist sedition, treason, & their witch hunt is past 'old'...

...Not my problem if you don't understand what it says.

Just for fun...

Can you explain in your own words what that's supposed to mean?

:coffee:

Sure, I'll play.

Basically, there are forms of regulation that contribute to a competitive economy....some regulation that is not needed. Therefore, it makes sense to utilize government regulation in places where it is needed and to remove it if it isn't serving a function. Antitrust law, for example, is effective government regulation. Trump has already gone on record saying he doesn't like the FCC getting involved in business mergers....and essentially would allow corporate monopolies to form.

Efficient government that is OPEN to the public.....that, in and of itself would be a winning argument versus a current WH who does everything it can to hide things from voters.

Sure......nearly 30 indictments mean nothing?

It's proof of a witch hunt, that is how they work

Right.....a vast conspiracy among ALL Republicans/Independents/Democrats in the FBI/CIA/NSA etc. is far more believable than the possibility that those indicted broke the law???????????????
So you don't watch real news out of Washington, and instead stay fixated in fake news ? Yes there was a broad conspiracy as was proven between the players inside these institutions, so the institutions need a little cleaning now and again (no big deal).

So...........the Democratic Party still doesn't have anything to run on.....

Got it.
You are absolutely correct the Dems will have to have a clear platform to run on:

Dems will run on:
*Affordable health care
*Commitment to Social Security/Medicare for seniors
*Improving wages for the working class, not just the top 1%
*Rebuilding respect and relations around the world
All those things still exist ?? I thought it was the Russians, Russians, Russians. LOL.

The fact that a sitting POTUS possibly colluded with a foreign adversary to subjugate the American election system IS a problem; obviously. However, that is not the only thing that is a problem.
Wasn't a problem for y'all when yourside was doing it, and unlike Trump it can be proven everytime when y'all done it... Uhhh ohhh..

Funny how y'all ignore that everytime it's looked at or comes up, but Trump ohhhhh that Trump he's soooooooo bad... lol.

The dog and pony show is over for the dems, and now it's on to saving what's left of the country.

Trump made promises during last campaign and hasn't delivered on them. The only thing he has accomplished during his tenure is whine and cry about the Press having the audacity to cover what he says and does. Yeah, that's some leader?

He is the pinnacle of weakness.

Sure......nearly 30 indictments mean nothing?

It's proof of a witch hunt, that is how they work

Right.....a vast conspiracy among ALL Republicans/Independents/Democrats in the FBI/CIA/NSA etc. is far more believable than the possibility that those indicted broke the law???????????????
So you don't watch real news out of Washington, and instead stay fixated in fake news ? Yes there was a broad conspiracy as was proven between the players inside these institutions, so the institutions need a little cleaning now and again (no big deal).

Unbelievable nonsense. Proof of a broad conspiracy? Alex Jones? Rush Limbaugh?

Give me a break.

Trump's Presidential Reality Show is close to running its course. It is like watching a demented version of the Keystone Cops meets Goodfellas 24/7.

But more than that Trump's Administration has given this nation political constipation. It is time to vomit it out of our system or take a good diuretic to flush it out of our system to be carried to trash heap of history where it belongs.
And the trade war turns... Uhhh ohhh that wasn't suppose to happen.....lol

Hold on to your hats, because fixing this country takes time, and Trump ain't wasting a second of it on getting the job done.

Funny how the Dems would pick the alternative which is weakness in the face of a world that would love to see this country over taken by any crazed world faction, otherwise that would desire to stake it's claim of power here. Are the Dems anti-American ?? Do they even know what it is to be American anymore ?? It seems they have attacked everything under the sun in trying to change or reset this nation.

If I want to build a house, I don't start my own fires around the foundation....Trump has proven to point out problems, but, has also proven he doesn't have any solutions.

For the record, you folks have ceased having the ability to call anyone else's patriotism into question when you supported a POTUS who sided with a foreign dictator who is attacking our country OVER the United States' intelligence agencies.
Conflating the issues is a huge problem for you Dems, because people are way better at decifering what goes on in this government than you will ever know. You aren't dealing with children here.

A series of polls over the months are starting to show the same trend....people are growing weary of Donald Trump. Even some of those that voted for him are saying that a new person should be elected in 2020. Many of these polls are conducted in states that Trump won in 2016.

Why does that matter with the 2020 election being 2 years away? Primarily because it shows an erosion of support for the Trump shtick as he continues to prove just how ineffective and weak of a President he is.

It should be said that the polls cited above were done BEFORE the Helsinki summit disaster, BEFORE the report of declining wages in 2018, and BEFORE the fallout from the Trump/Republican tariffs that are adversely affecting the economy.

And the polls say Trump has no path to the White House.

Sure, I'll play.

Well, you already were, just not with me...
Basically, there are forms of regulation that contribute to a competitive economy....some regulation that is not needed. Therefore, it makes sense to utilize government regulation in places where it is needed and to remove it if it isn't serving a function. Antitrust law, for example, is effective government regulation. Trump has already gone on record saying he doesn't like the FCC getting involved in business mergers....and essentially would allow corporate monopolies to form.

I see, and the democrats are against that?

But what I mean with a platform is something like "if we get elected we will make sure Glass-Steagal gets reinstated so your tax $$$ won't be used to bail out criminal banks anymore"

That's pretty clear, "responsible regulation" is just an empty slogan
Efficient government that is OPEN to the public.....that, in and of itself would be a winning argument versus a current WH who does everything it can to hide things from voters.

WTF does "open to the public" mean, we have to sign the billl so we can find out what's in it?

:alcoholic:

And the polls say Trump has no path to the White House.
And all because of that broad conspiracy they claim didn't exist... lol

Forum List

Back