The Trump shtick wearing thin on people

So...........the Democratic Party still doesn't have anything to run on.....

Got it.
You are absolutely correct the Dems will have to have a clear platform to run on:

Dems will run on:
*Affordable health care
*Commitment to Social Security/Medicare for seniors
*Responsible regulation and efficient government
*Improving wages for the working class, not just the top 1%
*Rebuilding respect and relations around the world

Except Dems don't actually support any of that.

Conflating the issues is a huge problem for you Dems, because people are way better at decifering what goes on in this government than you will ever know. You aren't dealing with children here.

Sure....especially when that DECIPHERING comes from a rube who spells like a 9 year old?

When someone cannot spell simple words correctly.....most people would guess that person wouldn't be able to speak intelligently about the intricacies of government.

Last edited:

Got it.
You are absolutely correct the Dems will have to have a clear platform to run on:

Dems will run on:
*Affordable health care
*Commitment to Social Security/Medicare for seniors
*Responsible regulation and efficient government
*Improving wages for the working class, not just the top 1%
*Rebuilding respect and relations around the world

Except Dems don't actually support any of that.
Lie.

Sure....especially when that DECIPHERING comes from a rube who spells like a 9 year old?

When someone cannot spell simple words correctly.....most people would guess that they wouldn't be able to speak intelligently about the intricacies of government.
lol...is this some kind of attempt to hide your Public High School education? to pretend it isn't as bad as you make it seem?

When someone cannot spell simple words correctly.....most people would guess that they wouldn't be able to speak intelligently about the intricacies of government.
lol...is this some kind of attempt to hide your Public High School education? to pretend it isn't as bad as you make it seem?

Logic isn't your 'thang'....is it?

Got it.

What do you mean?

- Ban guns.
- Open borders.
- More services for illegals.
- More taxes for Americans.

Sure, I'll play.

Well, you already were, just not with me...
Basically, there are forms of regulation that contribute to a competitive economy....some regulation that is not needed. Therefore, it makes sense to utilize government regulation in places where it is needed and to remove it if it isn't serving a function. Antitrust law, for example, is effective government regulation. Trump has already gone on record saying he doesn't like the FCC getting involved in business mergers....and essentially would allow corporate monopolies to form.

I see, and the democrats are against that?

But what I mean with a platform is something like "if we get elected we will make sure Glass-Steagal gets reinstated so your tax $$$ won't be used to bail out criminal banks anymore"

That's pretty clear, "responsible regulation" is just an empty slogan
Efficient government that is OPEN to the public.....that, in and of itself would be a winning argument versus a current WH who does everything it can to hide things from voters.

WTF does "open to the public" mean, we have to sign the billl so we can find out what's in it?

:alcoholic:
Trump's Presidential Reality Show is close to running its course. It is like watching a demented version of the Keystone Cops meets Goodfellas 24/7.

But more than that Trump's Administration has given this nation political constipation. It is time to vomit it out of our system or take a good diuretic to flush it out of our system to be carried to trash heap of history where it belongs.
And the trade war turns... Uhhh ohhh that wasn't suppose to happen.....lol

Hold on to your hats, because fixing this country takes time, and Trump ain't wasting a second of it on getting the job done.

Funny how the Dems would pick the alternative which is weakness in the face of a world that would love to see this country over taken by any crazed world faction, otherwise that would desire to stake it's claim of power here. Are the Dems anti-American ?? Do they even know what it is to be American anymore ?? It seems they have attacked everything under the sun in trying to change or reset this nation.

If I want to build a house, I don't start my own fires around the foundation....Trump has proven to point out problems, but, has also proven he doesn't have any solutions.

For the record, you folks have ceased having the ability to call anyone else's patriotism into question when you supported a POTUS who sided with a foreign dictator who is attacking our country OVER the United States' intelligence agencies.
Conflating the issues is a huge problem for you Dems, because people are way better at decifering what goes on in this government than you will ever know. You aren't dealing with children here.

When someone cannot spell simple words correctly.....most people would guess that person wouldn't be able to speak intelligently about the intricacies of government.
I will admit my spelling isn't the best for sure, but I get my points across as is needed. Now which is worse, misspelling a word here or there (mostly happens when the spell correct function goes stupid) or just making up completely insane ops in hopes to convince somebody that up is down and down is up ??

Last edited:

Got it.

What do you mean?

- Ban guns.
- Open borders.
And those are their best.

Don't forget to list all the crazy ones also.. Nevermind, you would be here for a while if attempted that one.

Sure, I'll play.

Well, you already were, just not with me...
Basically, there are forms of regulation that contribute to a competitive economy....some regulation that is not needed. Therefore, it makes sense to utilize government regulation in places where it is needed and to remove it if it isn't serving a function. Antitrust law, for example, is effective government regulation. Trump has already gone on record saying he doesn't like the FCC getting involved in business mergers....and essentially would allow corporate monopolies to form.

I see, and the democrats are against that?

But what I mean with a platform is something like "if we get elected we will make sure Glass-Steagal gets reinstated so your tax $$$ won't be used to bail out criminal banks anymore"

That's pretty clear, "responsible regulation" is just an empty slogan
Efficient government that is OPEN to the public.....that, in and of itself would be a winning argument versus a current WH who does everything it can to hide things from voters.

WTF does "open to the public" mean, we have to sign the billl so we can find out what's in it?

:alcoholic:
Trump's Presidential Reality Show is close to running its course. It is like watching a demented version of the Keystone Cops meets Goodfellas 24/7.

But more than that Trump's Administration has given this nation political constipation. It is time to vomit it out of our system or take a good diuretic to flush it out of our system to be carried to trash heap of history where it belongs.
And the trade war turns... Uhhh ohhh that wasn't suppose to happen.....lol

Hold on to your hats, because fixing this country takes time, and Trump ain't wasting a second of it on getting the job done.

Funny how the Dems would pick the alternative which is weakness in the face of a world that would love to see this country over taken by any crazed world faction, otherwise that would desire to stake it's claim of power here. Are the Dems anti-American ?? Do they even know what it is to be American anymore ?? It seems they have attacked everything under the sun in trying to change or reset this nation.

If I want to build a house, I don't start my own fires around the foundation....Trump has proven to point out problems, but, has also proven he doesn't have any solutions.

For the record, you folks have ceased having the ability to call anyone else's patriotism into question when you supported a POTUS who sided with a foreign dictator who is attacking our country OVER the United States' intelligence agencies.

I will admit my spelling isn't the best for sure, but I get my points across as is needed. Now which is worse, misspelling a word here or there (mostly happens with the spell correct function gone stupid) or just making up completely insane ops in hopes to convince somebody that up is down and down is up ??

Your "point" is assuming any given reader would accept your word that the OPS is "insane"....because you haven't orchestrated any sort of argument. Therefore, why should any given reader trust your word when you don't even understand how to spell ---OR--- are so lazy you cannot proofread your own post?

A series of polls over the months are starting to show the same trend....people are growing weary of Donald Trump. Even some of those that voted for him are saying that a new person should be elected in 2020. Many of these polls are conducted in states that Trump won in 2016.
The majority of Americans predict Trump will lose the 2020 election, poll shows
Over half in AZ, FL, OH don't want to re-elect Trump - CNNPolitics

Why does that matter with the 2020 election being 2 years away? Primarily because it shows an erosion of support for the Trump shtick as he continues to prove just how ineffective and weak of a President he is.

It should be said that the polls cited above were done BEFORE the Helsinki summit disaster, BEFORE the report of declining wages in 2018, and BEFORE the fallout from the Trump/Republican tariffs that are adversely affecting the economy.

Well, it looks like Putin is going to be a busy guy between now and then!
:CryingCow:

A series of polls over the months are starting to show the same trend....people are growing weary of Donald Trump. Even some of those that voted for him are saying that a new person should be elected in 2020. Many of these polls are conducted in states that Trump won in 2016.

Why does that matter with the 2020 election being 2 years away? Primarily because it shows an erosion of support for the Trump shtick as he continues to prove just how ineffective and weak of a President he is.

It should be said that the polls cited above were done BEFORE the Helsinki summit disaster, BEFORE the report of declining wages in 2018, and BEFORE the fallout from the Trump/Republican tariffs that are adversely affecting the economy.

CNN lol!

Got it.

What do you mean?

- Ban guns.
- Open borders.

Don't forget to list all the crazy ones also.. Nevermind, you would be here for a while if attempted that one.

Absolutely do Democrats a favor by continuing to tell yourself THAT is what they'll run on. You'll convince the 35% of the country....but, you can tell them anything. But, keep in mind those people are also stupid enough to believe that there's a huge conspiracy against Donald Trump and that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Got it.

What do you mean?

- Ban guns.
- Open borders.

Absolutely do Democrats a favor by continuing to tell yourself THAT is what they'll run on. You'll convince the 35% of the country....but, you can tell them anything. But, keep in mind those people are also stupid enough to believe that there's a huge conspiracy against Donald Trump and that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged, doya?

Got it.

What do you mean?

- Ban guns.
- Open borders.

Hope and change was a load of shit and you fell for it dumbass

...But, keep in mind those people are also stupid enough to believe that there's a huge conspiracy against Donald Trump and that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Right, those are just stupid conspiracy theories

There is this other theory however, which will be proven any day now that says the Russians installed the orange clown as their Manchurian candidate and all that it took were some facebook clickbait ads. People who believe in this theory have the truth on their side which will lead to a yuuuge blue wave in the coming selections...

All the 17 polls agree..

:popcorn:

...But, keep in mind those people are also stupid enough to believe that there's a huge conspiracy against Donald Trump and that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

There is this other theory however, which will be proven any day now that says the Russians installed the orange clown as their Manchurian candidate and all that it took were some facebook clickbait ads. People who believe in this theory have the truth on their side which will lead to a yuuuge blue wave in the coming selections...

All the 17 polls agree..

...and still no Russian connection

All the 17 polls agree..

...and still no Russian connection
...no Russian connection.....as is only believed by the same 35% who believe in a massive conspiracy that somehow uses Trump's own words in a conspiracy against Trump himself.

Last edited:

Crikey,You Guys have only just realised,here in Australia we have known this before the Madness was elected,just sayin

Forum List

Back