The Trump Tax Is Here

These whiners about the tariff because prices will go up are the same idiots that demand higher wages for production workers forcing prices up for our goods making us import more making tariffs necessary. You can't make this stuff up folks.
That statement reveals a lack of understanding about economics. The tariffs will raise prices, which will lead to a cut in jobs. Some like theHawk can't understand this fact.

Your post shows your total lack of understanding of economics. American produced goods cost more partly because labor costs are higher. Foreign goods are cheaper and hence more attractive to consumers. This means the foreign goods take a bigger share of the market and their increased share comes from the American producers. Selling less means loss of revenue. Loss of revenue means layoffs and labor reduction. Tariffs are to try and allow American goods to compete on price. I am against tariffs, but because our system many times means the cost of production is too high means there isn't much else to try and level the playing field. If the cost raises because people go back to buying American goods there will be no job losses. If the rise in cost of foreign good means the American labor force demands production cost increases then the cost will go up with no benefit to American companies and jobs will be lost. You Sunday morning armchair economists think that you can raise cost of production infinitely without a corresponding increase in product price and are a big part of the real problem.

These whiners about the tariff because prices will go up are the same idiots that demand higher wages for production workers forcing prices up for our goods making us import more making tariffs necessary. You can't make this stuff up folks.
That statement reveals a lack of understanding about economics. The tariffs will raise prices, which will lead to a cut in jobs. Some like theHawk can't understand this fact.

Your post shows your total lack of understanding of economics. American produced goods cost more partly because labor costs are higher. Foreign goods are cheaper and hence more attractive to consumers. This means the foreign goods take a bigger share of the market and their increased share comes from the American producers. Selling less means loss of revenue. Loss of revenue means layoffs and labor reduction. Tariffs are to try and allow American goods to compete on price. I am against tariffs, but because our system many times means the cost of production is too high means there isn't much else to try and level the playing field. If the cost raises because people go back to buying American goods there will be no job losses. If the rise in cost of foreign good means the American labor force demands production cost increases then the cost will go up with no benefit to American companies and jobs will be lost. You Sunday morning armchair economists think that you can raise cost of production infinitely without a corresponding increase in product price and are a big part of the real problem.
IOW, you buy the old bromide, which demonstrates a smart guy can be fooled now and then. I will ignore you in this thread.

IOW, you buy the old bromide, which demonstrates a smart guy can be fooled now and then. I will ignore you in this thread.

Your posts show you have ignored truth and common sense for a long time.

Triumph Twist Drill Bits - High Quality, Industrial Drill Bits - A Division of Minnesota Twist Drill

Buy direct.........save 5% at checkout............So now it's only a 2% extra cost.............

Now the one's who buy a lot of these bits are construction companies and etc.......not your average consumer.......I'm sure that little bit is going to kill them...........We use bits every day at work...........Nobody is crying here.

But............the leftist like Lone............say TAX THE RICH.......willing to pay more..............So now when it happens........it's OH SHIT HIGHER TAXES.............Make up your mind Lonesome one.

Triumph Twist Drill Bits - High Quality, Industrial Drill Bits - A Division of Minnesota Twist Drill

Buy direct.........save 5% at checkout............So now it's only a 2% extra cost.............

Now the one's who buy a lot of these bits are construction companies and etc.......not your average consumer.......I'm sure that little bit is going to kill them...........We use bits every day at work...........Nobody is crying here.

But............the leftist like Lone............say TAX THE RICH.......willing to pay more..............So now when it happens........it's OH SHIT HIGHER TAXES.............Make up your mind Lonesome one.

Dumb shit. I am a distributor. You buy them from someone like me. You will pay more because your supplier pays more. And...your hike will be more than 7%. Dumb shit.

Dumb shit. I am a distributor. You buy them from someone like me. You will pay more because your supplier pays more. And...your hike will be more than 7%. Dumb shit.
Then we'll skip your ass and buy direct from the manufacturer..................LOL

Nah....your safe.........we will buy them from local distributers.............and we don't give a fuck about it dumb ass. We drill through Stainless steel every day..............

Suck it up.

Then we'll skip your ass and buy direct from the manufacturer..................LOL

Nah....your safe.........we will buy them from local distributers.............and we don't give a fuck about it dumb ass. We drill through Stainless steel every day..............

Suck it up.

You will buy direct from what manufacturer?

Suck it up.

WESCO

We buy through them. LOL

Liberal New Motto..............Make China Great Again...........
Yet it is the Trump family that has China and other nations produce their good to sell here, Dupe
We are not in China and buy from the locals..............whatever dude...........We still gotta buy the bits even at a little more cost..........But the contracts are not chump change........and neither are the ones we do business with.......This is not a big deal to us................

For drilling through stainless...........Tap Magic and drill slow...............LOL

[
Yet it is the Trump family that has China and other nations produce their good to sell here, Dupe
We are not in China and buy from the locals..............whatever dude...........We still gotta buy the bits even at a little more cost..........But the contracts are not chump change........and neither are the ones we do business with.......This is not a big deal to us................

For drilling through stainless...........Tap Magic and drill slow...............LOL
So you know how to watch a drill bit drill...It's so complicated.

[

So you know how to watch a drill bit drill...It's so complicated.
Tell that to the millenials...............LOL............who drill fast and don't use oil.............They are great for the Lonesome one............LOL

Suck it up.

WESCO

We buy through them. LOL

They don't manufacture drills.

Suck it up.

WESCO

We buy through them. LOL

They don't manufacture drills.
I'm screwing with you.......We buy the tools and drill bits, and almost all material from them.
We buy locally per contract to certified locals to ensure local companies don't go under.

Tell us about the double tax with materials and equipment in the industry. Written as protectionism for people like you.

If you stock pile materials or hardware you must pay a federal tax on it if stored...........Where I work when it occurred we threw out millions of dollars of stuff to avoid the stocking tax..........Got sent off for scrap..............

That has nothing to do with country versus country............That has to do with distributors.............Law written to prevent stock piling of hardware and equipment that could affect local jobs.

Forum List

Back