The Trumps Fail During National Anthem

serveimage

Donnie and Melania stand without their hands over their hearts during the National anthem at the Clemson football game. How Anti-American is that? LOL

Watch As Trump Appears to Flick Melania's Hand Away While Both Trumps Forget to Put Their Hands on Their Hearts For Anthem

Besides the scowling on Melania's face, that garbage bag simulated coat sure looked slick.

Sourpuss-Face Melania Gets Called Out for Wearing Coat that Looks Like a Garbage Bag at Natl Championship Game

this just shows how bad TDS is effecting the crazies,,,
trump trys to do something for the left and they still make fun of him,,,

WAIT WHAT,,,it isnt true???

upload_2020-1-14_12-31-17-jpeg.300216

NEVER MIND,,,

Trumps hate America
I found a pic that shows them without hands over their hearts, while others standing behind them are. Not fake news, folks.

serveimage

They are embarrassed by our National Anthem
Maybe not embarrassed, but bored with it. They should remember to keep up appearances, at least in public.
It’s a lie.
Which part?
That they didn’t put their hands over their heart for the National Anthem

I found a pic that shows them without hands over their hearts, while others standing behind them are. Not fake news, folks.

serveimage

They are embarrassed by our National Anthem
Maybe not embarrassed, but bored with it. They should remember to keep up appearances, at least in public.
It’s a lie.
Which part?
That they didn’t put their hands over their heart for the National Anthem
Just going by the still pics of the post. If they did, good. I do.

Claiming that Melania Trump's style sense is bad is laughable...we probably haven't had a more stylish First Lady since Jackie Kennedy!

At least our leader and his other half stood for the anthem.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought that the heart only had to be covered when saying the pledge of allegiance.

serveimage

Donnie and Melania stand without their hands over their hearts during the National anthem at the Clemson football game. How Anti-American is that? LOL

Watch As Trump Appears to Flick Melania's Hand Away While Both Trumps Forget to Put Their Hands on Their Hearts For Anthem

Besides the scowling on Melania's face, that garbage bag simulated coat sure looked slick.

Sourpuss-Face Melania Gets Called Out for Wearing Coat that Looks Like a Garbage Bag at Natl Championship Game

Ahh poor baby! Did mean Donald hurt your little feelings?

serveimage

Lying scum liberals will lie even with video proof of their lies....

I wonder who they learned that from.

Forum List

Back