The Truth about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin and their "relationship"

R

rdean

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

The Russian President has long held a grudge against Clinton for trying to weaken his rule when he was most vulnerable
In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he’s ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him. Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

SEE? HILLARY CAME CLOSE TO SHUTTING DOWN PUTIN.

Trump’s flattering remarks about Putin in the past, as well as his recent equivocatingabout whether the U.S. should defend NATO allies in case of a Russian attack, would seem to support the notion that Trump is Russia’s favored candidate.

Considering his experience with Clinton’s supposed meddling in Russian affairs, it seems clear which candidate he would trust not to interfere in the Kremlin’s business.

------------------------------------------

Clearly, Trump is Putin's "favored" candidate.

Russia is not our enemy and hasn't been since the end of the cold war. I believe the Bush administration was wrong to treat them that way.

Looks like the Hillary inspired protest movement was sooo massive that it failed...........:lol:. Therefore, Putin has no reason for grudge, and wants me to remind the OP that he bends Hillary over like cheap Moscow whore like he does Obama......

I doubt Putin and Trump have ever met. However Dems already are writing novels about their "relationship."

Here is a perfect example how liberal media spins everything Putin does or says.

Putin Crushes CNN Smartass Fareed Zakaria Before Live Audience (Video)

Mr. Zakaria asked Putin why he complimented Donald Trump, calling him "brilliant, talented, and smart." Putin's response was, essentially, "I called him colorful - what part of 'colorful' don't you understand?" He then proceeded on a rhetorical tour de force against the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and criticism of Russia that left poor Fareed clearly looking like he'd been humbled.

Zakaria didn't check the facts. This typifies the MSM laziness and mindless parroting of all manner of misinformation regarding Russia. Maybe next time smug Fareed will do his homework, if he wants to avoid getting schooled.

! Watch the face of Italian prime minister, he’s definitely enjoying Putin’s answers.

I doubt Putin and Trump have ever met. However Dems already are writing novels about their "relationship."

Here is a perfect example how liberal media spins everything Putin does or says.

Putin Crushes CNN Smartass Fareed Zakaria Before Live Audience (Video)

Mr. Zakaria asked Putin why he complimented Donald Trump, calling him "brilliant, talented, and smart." Putin's response was, essentially, "I called him colorful - what part of 'colorful' don't you understand?" He then proceeded on a rhetorical tour de force against the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and criticism of Russia that left poor Fareed clearly looking like he'd been humbled.

Zakaria didn't check the facts. This typifies the MSM laziness and mindless parroting of all manner of misinformation regarding Russia. Maybe next time smug Fareed will do his homework, if he wants to avoid getting schooled.

! Watch the face of Italian prime minister, he’s definitely enjoying Putin’s answers.

The OP is very, very low information and very, very high partisan Dem-Lib-bot.

People. Stop the stupids.
Hitlery and Putin get along just fine. Putty now owns Midwest American soil thanks to a sweet uranium deal Hitlery cut selling 1/2 of our uranium, a rare commodity, for only 145 million. No, we didn't get it. That money went to the Clinton Foundation. In addition to the $145 million:
Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal.

The UN wants as much of our land sold as it can sell through the UN representatives we keep electing. It explains why private servers are a necessity. They don't WANT you to know that Muslims own our wheat fields, and are sucking the aquifers beneath the land dry. Or that Russia owns our mines.
There is no United States of America to these people. They consider themselves the ruling class. They do what they want with the surfs. What they rule over belongs to them to distribute among themselves and their pets as they wish. And they are.
Our parks are next. Unless we stop this.

Putin tried to warn the Obama administration about the Boston Marathon bombers but apparently Hussein's incompent appointment of an incompetent A.G. left the FBI out in the cold until it was too late. The fact that the radical left is desperate to connect Trump with the president of Russia and blame them both for Hillary's incompetence is outright laughable.

And, besides, we can't get an astronaut into space without Putin.........how exceptional!

The Russian President has long held a grudge against Clinton for trying to weaken his rule when he was most vulnerable
In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he’s ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him. Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

Trump’s flattering remarks about Putin in the past, as well as his recent equivocatingabout whether the U.S. should defend NATO allies in case of a Russian attack, would seem to support the notion that Trump is Russia’s favored candidate.

Considering his experience with Clinton’s supposed meddling in Russian affairs, it seems clear which candidate he would trust not to interfere in the Kremlin’s business.

:cuckoo:

Too bad ratings doesn't count "cuckoos" cuz you sure get a lot of them.

Looks like the Hillary inspired protest movement was sooo massive that it failed...........:lol:. Therefore, Putin has no reason for grudge, and wants me to remind the OP that he bends Hillary over like cheap Moscow whore like he does Obama......
Listen nitwit, you don't freak out and expose your country's IT capabilities over nothing. Hillary scares Putin. Putin knows he can handle an egotistical baby boy with presents and sweet candy and toys. You only have to tell him how clever and smart he is and he'll hand over the nuclear codes.

Putin tried to warn the Obama administration about the Boston Marathon bombers but apparently Hussein's incompent appointment of an incompetent A.G. left the FBI out in the cold until it was too late. The fact that the radical left is desperate to connect Trump with the president of Russia and blame them both for Hillary's incompetence is outright laughable.
I'm sorry. I missed your link. Care to post it again?

The sad truth of planet Earth right now is that Vlad Putin has been a source of truth while W, O, and the US media continue to lie about

1. Global Warming
2. 911
3. ISIS

We don't need another Cold War with Russia. We actually have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties. I think Obama and Clinton really screwed the pooch on this one.

Starting another Cold War is a big blunder. I think Trump's more reasonable and understands that a closer relationship with Russia is the right way to go.

Ahahaha libs daring to use the word "truth" wow. :laugh: Look its not Trump's fault that Putin hates Hillary's guts lots of people hate that witch.

Ahahaha libs daring to use the word "truth" wow. :laugh: Look its not Trump's fault that Putin hates Hillary's guts lots of people hate that witch.

Yeah, so much for their 'Reset Button.' Her and Obama started another Cold War with Russia. It's a blunder.

Yeah, so much for their 'Reset Button.' Her and Obama started another Cold War with Russia. It's a blunder.

Putin knows the both of them are liars, you can't trust one word out of their big fat lying mouths hence there was never going to be a reset. Plus he considers them idiots, for obvious reasons.

Loving America is taboo with Communists/Progressives. They're Globalists. They don't care about American Citizens. They don't put Americans' interests first.

And that's why Trump could beat em. His message of putting Americans first is resonating. He's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's the main reason i'm supporting him. It's time to put Americans first again.

:lmao:

It always cracks me up when Democrats think you're the tough guys

Waving off the clerics who had come to administer last rites, Voltaire said: “All my life I have ever made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies look ridiculous.’ And God granted it.”

The tale of the thieved emails at the Democratic National Committee is just too good to be true.

The WikiLeaks dump came Friday night. By Sunday, Clinton’s crowd had unleashed the mechanical rabbit, and the press hounds were dutifully chasing it.

The new party line: The Russians did it! Purpose: Change the subject. Redirect the media away from the DNC conspiracy to sabotage Sanders’ campaign. Well, do not the people have “a right to know” of sordid schemes of DNC operatives to sink a presidential campaign? If the Russians were helpful in bringing to the attention of the American people the anti-democratic business being done at the DNC, perhaps the Russians deserve similar recognition.

Will Putin get a Pulitzer?

upload_2016-7-26_11-25-4.png

Forum List

Back