Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0SMA1tYYc]Banned Cartoon - 1 Book of Mormon Stories - Joseph Smith - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

i believe all mormons are closet devil worshipers. i know quite a few mormon teenager and they all have told me crazy stories about what really goes on in their religion.

Dude, that you even think that seducing a 14 year old is something anyone would want to do is kind of scary....

I never bring the subject up you idiot.

You are the one who keeps putting it in your posts. I can only assume you are some frustrated male who somehow has to vent at someone because of what it is that won't happen for you.

Please don't speak for me. You don't speak very well for yourself and I sure don't need your "help".

No, you don't bring it up, you just think guys who did it are "prophets" and speak for "God".

Something Smith neighbors shot him like a dog for, and rightfully so. I guess God was totally cool with that. Or more likely, he just doesn't exist!

Last edited:
i believe all mormons are closet devil worshipers. i know quite a few mormon teenager and they all have told me crazy stories about what really goes on in their religion.

I am all ears.

I raised four teenagers in the church. I'd like to know what I supposedly subjected them to.

Dude, that you even think that seducing a 14 year old is something anyone would want to do is kind of scary....

You are the one who keeps putting it in your posts. I can only assume you are some frustrated male who somehow has to vent at someone because of what it is that won't happen for you.

Please don't speak for me. You don't speak very well for yourself and I sure don't need your "help".

No, you don't bring it up, you just think guys who did it are "prophets" and speak for "God".

Something Smith neighbors shot him like a dog for, and rightfully so. I guess God was totally cool with that. Or more likely, he just doesn't exist!

So I talk about prophets and revelation while you talk about 14 year-old girls. Thanks for being honest.

Joseph Smith was not shot by his neighbors. He was shot by a load of cowards who fled because they knew that Nauvoo could put togther a force that would have cleaned Carthage off the map.

Joseph Smith died like a great many who profess to lead on behalf of God (in aincient times). Nothing new there.

He wasn't the first prophet who was killed for his troubles, and probably won't be the last.

So I talk about prophets and revelation while you talk about 14 year-old girls. Thanks for being honest.

Joseph Smith was not shot by his neighbors. He was shot by a load of cowards who fled because they knew that Nauvoo could put togther a force that would have cleaned Carthage off the map.

Joseph Smith died like a great many who profess to lead on behalf of God (in aincient times). Nothing new there.

yeah, about that... hmmm. So essentially he was banging 14 year old girls and putting together a private Army, and thought God was talking to him.

Man, that kind of sounds like David Koresh, really.

Frankly, most people would have every right to fear that sort of thing, which is why the mob took that guy out. Consider it a public service. They acquitted the five guys charged with the Public Service... because, honestly, those folks were sick of the nonsense, too.

He wasn't the first prophet who was killed for his troubles, and probably won't be the last.

Well, one can still hope for the day when we outgrow the need for sky pixies and people who go around claiming to speak for them are placed in mental institutions where they clearly belong.

Well, one can still hope for the day when we outgrow the need for sky pixies and people who go around claiming to speak for them are placed in mental institutions where they clearly belong.

It would be great if you could justify your claim.

The mormon church has been warning about dissolution of the nuclear family (something most sociologists seem to think is important) for decades.

They teach a code of health.

They teach community.

They emphasize the need to be involved in government (although not strongly enough in my opinion).

I just think all that is awful.

Last edited:

The mormon church has been warning about dissolution of the nuclear family (something most sociologists seem to think is important) for decades.

They teach community.

They emphasize the need to be involved in government (although not strongly enough in my opinion).

Yeah, it is awful. It's awful when a bunch of busybodies go around telling other people how to live their lives when they should MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

Simple enough for you?

I don't want you guys in politics or involved in government.

And frankly, I don't put much into a "community" that teaches you to turn your back on your family when they start doubting the batshit craziness.

About 30 years ago, I realized Catholicism and by extention all religion is bullshit. And the reaction of my still Catholic family was, "Oh. Okay."

Thank the SKy Pixie that doesn't Exist I wasn't a Mormon.

Screw all you self-righteous phonies.

They teach community.

Yeah, it is awful. It's awful when a bunch of busybodies go around telling other people how to live their lives when they should MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

Simple enough for you?

And frankly, I don't put much into a "community" that teaches you to turn your back on your family when they start doubting the batshit craziness.

About 30 years ago, I realized Catholicism and by extention all religion is bullshit. And the reaction of my still Catholic family was, "Oh. Okay."

It is so funny that you have this perspective. But, then you are you.

I really don't care if you want "us" involved in politics or not. Mormons, like Baptists, have as much right to be involved as anyone.

As to the rest of your garbage, you didn't prove anything from your first assertion and as I said.....you have yet to make a good argument on this board yet. You still haven't and people see you as the board moron.

"Screw"....seems you have a fixation on that.....along with 14 year old girls.

You might want to see a doctor.

This thread was titled "The Truth About Moroms". Not "Joe Is Some Bitter Old Man".

When you get some "truth", please post it. Otherwise, quit giving people a reason to vote you into the idiots hall of fame.

This thread was titled "The Truth About Moroms". Not "Joe Is Some Bitter Old Man".

When you get some "truth", please post it. Otherwise, quit giving people a reason to vote you into the idiots hall of fame.

Here's the truth about Mormons - from an Ex-Mormon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b0UQaBJQRg]Mormonism in a Nutshell - YouTube[/ame]

Talking to a Mormon is like talking to a mentally challenged 25 year old who still believes in Santa. No matter how much evidence you present to them, they still won't believe it.

"Look, Corky, here's film of your mom and dad buying the presents that Santa got you! And here's satallite imagery of the North Pole. NO workshop where they are building Wii's out of wood."

"Here, Mitt, is proof Joseph Smith was a con artist. And there were no Hebrews living in Early America".

It just doesn't sink through.

Here's the truth about Mormons - from an Ex-Mormon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b0UQaBJQRg]Mormonism in a Nutshell - YouTube[/ame]

I can't find much to argue with this guy about.

His interpretation of Brigham Young isn't absolutely correct (as I have never seen where this has been confirmed) and his description of the afterlife is literal whereas I have always been taught it was more symbolic.

But, his historical account seems to be basically correct.

And the question was ?

Talking to a Mormon is like talking to a mentally challenged 25 year old who still believes in Santa. No matter how much evidence you present to them, they still won't believe it.

"Look, Corky, here's film of your mom and dad buying the presents that Santa got you! And here's satallite imagery of the North Pole. NO workshop where they are building Wii's out of wood."

"Here, Mitt, is proof Joseph Smith was a con artist. And there were no Hebrews living in Early America".

It just doesn't sink through.

I'd say, having read many of your posts, that you do speak at about the level of a mentally challenged 25 year old.

When you present real evidence and establish criteria whereby someone is deemed a con artist...I'll listen. There are finding new groups all the time that lived in the Early America. The science is never complete.

But, since you are really speaking from bitterness instead of true intellect....I understand.

Have a gread day. :eusa_angel:

When you present real evidence and establish criteria whereby someone is deemed a con artist...I'll listen. There are finding new groups all the time that lived in the Early America. The science is never complete.

:

No, guy, the science is pretty definitive. Hebrews and Native Americans are completely unrelated. And in fact, the very theory that they were was racist.

As far as Joseph Smith being a con artist.

Well, you have his conviction in New York for fraud.

The Arrest Records of Joseph Smith from 1826 to 1830 are Rediscovered and Given to the Mormon Church

Then there was his participation in the Kirtland Banking Scandal. You know, where he printed up fake bank notes based on chests full of sand with gold coins spread across the top...

Joseph Smith's Kirtland Bank Failure

They teach community.

Simple enough for you?

NO, SCREW hateful bigots and self-obsessed yet existentially insecure atheist shitstains like YOU. The only thing you "realized" 30 years ago is that you are too weak and frightened to ever be a complete human being. You responded like any dull child could be expected to, and now you try to hide your shame by pretending it's something to be 'proud' of. You're not fooling anyone, least of all yourself. So keep chasing your own tail but know that you're not going to get anywhere and that being a hateful, insecure little asshole won't make your fears go away.

Forum List

Back