Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
They're called "garments". They cover more of the body than typical underwear. No short shorts for Mormons. ( :
So mormons wear long underwear? So do I when it's cold. Do they wear them in the summer when it's hot? What's the rational behind wearing long underwear, and are their long underwear any different than what a non-mormon would wear?

Short answer- Joseph Smith had an obsession with Freemasonry, but they never let him in and taught him the secret handshake. So he thought it would be kind of cool if his new religion had some Mason kind of secrets, too. Hense, the need for undergarmets with secret symbols on them.

Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
The link you provided really didn't explain much. I did a google search and found this link, a video that explains it quite well and shows some, I'd give the link but I'm not allowed to post links It's the first result when you google "mormon underwear photos". I'd like to get some of those myself, they look warm!

Punkotard, I think you fail to understand the difference between freedom of religion and using religion as a judgment call.

What if Romney were a Satanist?

Or a Scientologist?

Or was a Raelean?

Incidently, the thing was, Kennedy had to specifically state that he would not take the Pope's phone calls or let the Pope dictate policy to him. JFK's administration didn't even grant diplomatic recognition to the Vatican. (Reagan did that bit of stupidity.)

Has Romney stated that he will not take phone calls or let Thomas Monson dictate his policy?

Article VI of the Constitution, asshole. You cannot justify your unamerican bigotry so you might as well stop trying. EVERYONE here sees you for the filthy little scumbag that you are.

Article VI of the Constitution, asshole. You cannot justify your unamerican bigotry so you might as well stop trying. EVERYONE here sees you for the filthy little scumbag that you are.

Sorry, man, where does it say in there that I have to vote for him?

I missed that part.

retard_dog.jpg

Who the fuck told you that you had to vote for him, douchebag? What a pathetic attempt at misdirection.

Who the fuck told you that you had to vote for him, douchebag? What a pathetic attempt at misdirection.

Not at all, you said that Article whatever I dont' give a fuck about was why I had to ignore the fact that his batshit crazy religion is a good reason not to vote for him.

He believes batshit crazy stuff.

I ain't going to vote for him.

End of the discussion.

Oh, yeah, and about 22% of the electorate feels the same way... So Good luck with that.

"Article whatever"

Doesn't that just say it all about what an ignorant, hateful, unamerican little fucker you are? You are not fit to set one foot in my country, let alone be a citizen, you scumbag.

"Article whatever"

Doesn't that just say it all about what an ignorant, hateful, unamerican little fucker you are? You are not fit to set one foot in my country, let alone be a citizen, you scumbag.

I've got a box of medals that says otherwise...

Anyway, you pretty much admitted the article doesn't say what you say it says...

Here's the simple part for me.

Mormons are lying scum with batshit crazy religion.

Batshit Crazy and Nukes don't mix.

"Article whatever"

I've got a box of medals that says otherwise... .

IF you have served the country and are now disgracing both that service and the country itself, then so much more the pity. Whatever the hell you are right now does not deserve to be in my country, so take your hateful shit on the road, asshole.

Money is politics. In the end Californians voted. And its only scarey because you dont like them. I dont like Romney, and look forward to when they put the heat on him. He wont last when they do. I dont care about his faith. There are laws to protect me from his faith.

The Japanese Americans thought there were laws that protected them from being rounded up and sent to internment camps. How'd that work out?

In the end, the people voted because the Prop-8 forces used all that money to tell a lot of lies, like they were going to teach homosexuality in the schools and let them recruit their kids.

I see his faith as the problem because I think it contributes to his character. But you are right, there are a lot of other good reasons to vote against him. The fact he will say anything to get elected, the fact he thought it was perfectly okay to screw working people out of jobs. His outright hypocrisy on immigration.

He does have the spine of a jelly fish, and politics is what I have against the guy. And you can point that out SO well, then there is the other stuff. We were bombed by the Japanese, we were at war with them. Paranoia lead to them being rounded up. Notice after 9/11 there were no Muslim internment camps. Society has come a long way since then. I have enough faith in my fellow Americans (even you) that I know for a fact that an ethnic or religious group will never go through what the Japanese and Germans went through in WW2.

Last edited:
He does have the spine of a jelly fish, and politics is what I have against the guy. And you can point that out SO well, then there is the other stuff. We were bombed by the Japanese, we were at war with them. Paranoia lead to them being rounded up. Notice after 9/11 there were no Muslim internment camps. Society has come a long way since then. I have enough faith in my fellow Americans (even you) that I know for a fact that an ethnic or religious group will never go through what the Japanese and Germans went through in WW2.

i don't have that much faith in humanity. I guess that's part of the my German heritage. The Germans were the most cultured, advanced, intelligent people in Europe... but when things got bad enough, they still followed a Hitler.

"Article whatever"

IF you have served the country and are now disgracing both that service and the country itself, then so much more the pity. Whatever the hell you are right now does not deserve to be in my country, so take your hateful shit on the road, asshole.

Sorry, man. I have my opinion, and it is based on history and common sense. A con started by a guy who wanted to screw children doesn't become less evil because you call it a "religion".

By their fruits you shall know them indeed.

Sorry, man. I have my opinion.

And that opinion is hateful, unamerican, and unhinged. Go the fuck away.

Forum List

Back