• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Not even a good dodge.

So you think it's okay the bible advocates smashing babies heads on rocks?

You can't even read a psalm. You aren't qualified to have a religious discussion.

But you won't let that stop you from flailing around.

Well, no. That Psalm is pretty clear to me. The Bible thinks it's okay that the Judeans wanted to see the heads of their enemies babies smashed against rocks because THEY lost a war they started.

Heck, one can even be sympathetic to the Babylonians. They beat down the Jews in 697 BCE, and not learning their lesson, they started up some shit again in 687 BCE.

Sorry, the old "Well, you're taking that out of context" argument doesn't work, because there's no context the thing sounds good in.

Not even a good dodge.

And it could just be me but, I dont know any Christians who bash babies heads on rocks, no Pagans who sacrifice the kiddies, no Mormons who are married ti 15 13 year old girls.

No, but I know of "Christians" who wore belt buckles that said "Gott Mit Uns" when they rampaged over Europe and slaughtered millions. Wasn't in my lifetime, but it was in my father's. The man had nightmares for the rest of his life.

We are never too far away from the savage, and should always be ready to call the savage out.

Not even a good dodge.

And it could just be me but, I dont know any Christians who bash babies heads on rocks, no Pagans who sacrifice the kiddies, no Mormons who are married ti 15 13 year old girls.

No, but I know of "Christians" who wore belt buckles that said "Gott Mit Uns" when they rampaged over Europe and slaughtered millions. Wasn't in my lifetime, but it was in my father's. The man had nightmares for the rest of his life.

We are never too far away from the savage, and should always be ready to call the savage out.

Remember that the next time you chafe at someone calling you out for your uncivil and irrational posting.

Remember that the next time you chafe at someone calling you out for your uncivil and irrational posting.

Well, sorry, I don't consider calling bullshit on crazy beliefs to be up there with slaughtering people.

Nice way to draw irrational paralels...

Well, sorry, I don't consider calling bullshit on crazy beliefs to be up there with slaughtering people.

If your crazy talk has any relation to your actions, then you are indeed not far away from the savage, and I'm calling you out.

Actually I doubt that how you talk here does have that much to do with how you act in real life because you wouldn't be able to get away with that kind of talk if you were doing it to people's faces.

But since you brought up calling out the savage, I take you up on your offer.

Your internet persona is scary nuts.

Now I'm going to go watch the debate. I want to see how my future president fares tonight.

tata

But Joe, no one is getting slaughtered. And you dont just call BS, but attempt to belittle, and it just makes you sound crazy. It marks you as a guy with a deep seated hatred for folks who are secure and happy in there beliefs. You come across as a guy who hate them for being that way. You sound as crazy as the folks you criticize.

But Joe, no one is getting slaughtered. And you dont just call BS, but attempt to belittle, and it just makes you sound crazy. It marks you as a guy with a deep seated hatred for folks who are secure and happy in there beliefs. You come across as a guy who hate them for being that way. You sound as crazy as the folks you criticize.

Nooo, I could care less if they are happy in their silly, retarded and false beliefs. To each his own.

I'm worried that they want to inflict that shit on the rest of us, because they kind of have a history of doing that sort of thing, from the Mountain Meadows Massacre to Prop 8.

And honestly, they are all really kind of creepy.

If your crazy talk has any relation to your actions, then you are indeed not far away from the savage, and I'm calling you out.

Actually I doubt that how you talk here does have that much to do with how you act in real life because you wouldn't be able to get away with that kind of talk if you were doing it to people's faces.

But since you brought up calling out the savage, I take you up on your offer.

Your internet persona is scary nuts.

Now I'm going to go watch the debate. I want to see how my future president fares tonight.

Oh, Obama is going to be there? Because the way you RINO's are going to fuck it up, I think we are going to have to learn to live with that fool for a while.

In real life, everyone knows what my political views are. So, no, I don't talk about politics at work that much because everyone already kind of knows what I'm going to say. Also I am a very large and kind of scary looking man with an evil sounding laugh, so people tend to give me a wide berth.

(When people get to know me, they realize I'm mostly harmless. And seriously, I don't know how many people have told me my laugh sounds evil.)

I did have someone ask me what I thought about Herman Cain, and I said the same things about Cain I've said here. I don't know if he did it, but he handled it so badly he's pretty much disqualified himself.

I've even had some interesting religious discussions with a co-worker who is a Jehovah's Witless. (who have beliefs just as crazy as the Mormons, but aren't half as scummy.)

Nooo, I could care less if they are happy in their silly, retarded and false beliefs. To each his own.

I'm worried that they want to inflict that shit on the rest of us, because they kind of have a history of doing that sort of thing, from the Mountain Meadows Massacre to Prop 8.

And honestly, they are all really kind of creepy.

Dude mountain meadows was how long ago ? And prop 8 ? Come on Joe, pleas dont tell me that the Illuminati runs the government, and is conspiring with the Builderbergs to ring the new world order. There is no conspiracy Joe. Not even with prop 8. In the end they did nothing more then hand out money. No secret conspiracy shit there. Only politics.

Dude mountain meadows was how long ago ? And prop 8 ? Come on Joe, pleas dont tell me that the Illuminati runs the government, and is conspiring with the Builderbergs to ring the new world order. There is no conspiracy Joe. Not even with prop 8. In the end they did nothing more then hand out money. No secret conspiracy shit there. Only politics.

Didn't call it a Bilderberger thing.

What happened was kind of scary.

There was this proposition to amend the state constitution in California. Seemed like it was going to lose, pretty easily.

Then the "Prophet",Thomas Monson, announced that this just had to be stopped. And people emptied out their kids' college funds to pay for this. Even though LDS only represented 2% of the population of California, LDS across the country made up 70% of funding to pro-Prop 8 groups.

Now to my mind this sort of shit should be illegal. Once a church gets involved in politics, it should lose it's tax exempt status.

Everyone likes to compare Romney to JFK, but the fact is, if the Pope tried to pull something like this, we'd have people screaming, including Catholics.

Money is politics. In the end Californians voted. And its only scarey because you dont like them. I dont like Romney, and look forward to when they put the heat on him. He wont last when they do. I dont care about his faith. There are laws to protect me from his faith.

Money is politics. In the end Californians voted. And its only scarey because you dont like them. I dont like Romney, and look forward to when they put the heat on him. He wont last when they do. I dont care about his faith. There are laws to protect me from his faith.

The Japanese Americans thought there were laws that protected them from being rounded up and sent to internment camps. How'd that work out?

In the end, the people voted because the Prop-8 forces used all that money to tell a lot of lies, like they were going to teach homosexuality in the schools and let them recruit their kids.

I see his faith as the problem because I think it contributes to his character. But you are right, there are a lot of other good reasons to vote against him. The fact he will say anything to get elected, the fact he thought it was perfectly okay to screw working people out of jobs. His outright hypocrisy on immigration.

So now you're afraid the Mormons are gonna round you up and throw you in a concentration camp for bigoted idiots? Really?

In real life, everyone knows what my political views are. So, no, I don't talk about politics at work that much because everyone already kind of knows what I'm going to say.

In other words, you're ignored and ostracized because you're such a little hateful, OCD asshole.

In real life, everyone knows what my political views are. So, no, I don't talk about politics at work that much because everyone already kind of knows what I'm going to say.

In other words, you're ignored and ostracized because you're such a little hateful, OCD asshole.

My coworkers love me. Even threw me a nice little party for my last birthday....

Somehow, I don't picture anyone like you much,Punkotare.

So now you're afraid the Mormons are gonna round you up and throw you in a concentration camp for bigoted idiots? Really?

Well, they do have a record of killing people who are dumb enough to trust them and don't share their whacky beliefs... .

Atheists? Yeah, they do (so does just about every other identifiable group that ever had the power to do so).

Just in case you forgot since the last time I told you: YOU ARE A HATEFUL BIGOT AND YOU SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Well, they do have a record of killing people who are dumb enough to trust them and don't share their whacky beliefs... .

Atheists? Yeah, they do (so does just about every other identifiable group that ever had the power to do so).

Just in case you forgot since the last time I told you: YOU ARE A HATEFUL BIGOT AND YOU SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Atheists have never killed anyone based on atheism, PunkoTard.

My coworkers love me. Even threw me a nice little party for my last birthday.... .

Yeah, from what you've displayed here I really, really believe that. It's more likely they threw you out a window on your birthday.

Atheists have never killed anyone based on atheism.

Wrong, or are you going to try and pull the "anyone who commits acts of terrorism can't really be a Muslim" sort of thing?

Forum List

Back