Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy. My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I agree there. It's pointless to having an edifying discussion and you didn't mention hitler. Can we all be adults here?

I was engaged in this thread long before Mittens became a serious prez candidate.

Not exactly true. This thread wasn't started until after Romney was a serious Pres candidate in 2008.

It was, when I joined, the biggest thread at USMB with around 2000 posts. I have had a strong dislike for the mormans since they took advantage of Howard Hughes. Since then..around 40 years ago, I have watched their activities..read their book and become fairly well aquainted with the activities of their cult. I especially find the "mission" an aborant practice as it destroys the fabric of native culture replaced with their brand of bullshit.

No Mormons took advantage of Howard Hughes. Nor do I see any evidence of you being well acquainted when you repeatedly fail to understand easy to understand practices and make little effort to try to.

Ya..Ya..there are "good" people sleepwalking through life as mormans. There were "good" Germans too.

And the fact taht you can't even spell mormon currectly despite there being several hundred posts in this thread.

And they are good mormons specifically because of the teachings of the Restored Gospel. It's not just happenstance.

I pick on mormans because they are especially crazy and pushy with their nonsense. Much of what I do on this thread is slash and burn. It doesn't have to make sense...much like the morman religion.

Of course it doesnt make sense to you! You haven't bothered putting in any effort to understand it.

Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy. My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I agree there. It's pointless to having an edifying discussion and you didn't mention hitler. Can we all be adults here?

I was engaged in this thread long before Mittens became a serious prez candidate.

Not exactly true. This thread wasn't started until after Romney was a serious Pres candidate in 2008.

No Mormons took advantage of Howard Hughes. Nor do I see any evidence of you being well acquainted when you repeatedly fail to understand easy to understand practices and make little effort to try to.

Ya..Ya..there are "good" people sleepwalking through life as mormans. There were "good" Germans too.

And the fact taht you can't even spell mormon currectly despite there being several hundred posts in this thread.

And they are good mormons specifically because of the teachings of the Restored Gospel. It's not just happenstance.

I pick on mormans because they are especially crazy and pushy with their nonsense. Much of what I do on this thread is slash and burn. It doesn't have to make sense...much like the morman religion.

Of course it doesnt make sense to you! You haven't bothered putting in any effort to understand it.

They most certainly did take advantage of Hughes.

I can spell morman just fine.

I know enough about this cult to have formed a valid opinion.

Your last critiscism is what all religions say.. you haven't immersed yourself in it so you don't have enough information.

Bullshit! It is a cult. Its dogma is insane. It's candidate for president is unacceptable.

Your last critiscism is what all religions say.. you haven't immersed yourself in it so you don't have enough information.

Bullshit! It is a cult. Its dogma is insane. It's candidate for president is unacceptable.

If I ever meet an enlightened Mormon I'll be the first to say LDS is a true, spiritual path.

Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy.

Well, then keep your mouth shut. If you don't get the context of the argument, then stay out of it. Someone is pushing the idea that some of our doctrine is "by definition" offensive to others. I simply pointed out that the defintion was bogus by applying Hilter Youth to it. And it fails.

My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I didn't ask you...I told you.

I was engaged in this thread long before Mittens became a serious prez candidate. It was, when I joined, the biggest thread at USMB with around 2000 posts. I have had a strong dislike for the mormans since they took advantage of Howard Hughes. Since then..around 40 years ago, I have watched their activities..read their book and become fairly well aquainted with the activities of their cult.

You can sit in a calculus class for semesters on end and never know anything about calculus. And I have no idea about the Howard Hughes thing....and frankly don't care.

I especially find the "mission" an aborant practice as it destroys the fabric of native culture replaced with their brand of bullshit.

Your brand of B.S. is better ?

Who are you ? Just who put you in charge ? Mormons are people, just like you. No better and no worse.

I pick on mormans because they are especially crazy and pushy with their nonsense.

You try to pick on mormons. What you really do is make yourself look stupid. But if that is what you need to do....you are successful. Keep at it.

Much of what I do on this thread is slash and burn.

You mean open your mouth and stick your foot in it.

It doesn't have to make sense...

Most often it doesn't......

much like the morman religion.

To you....

It is unfortunate that you ascribe your lack of reckoning to others.

Last edited:

Smokin' hot argument there.

Loaded with lots of facts and rationale.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy.

Well, then keep your mouth shut. If you don't get the context of the argument, then stay out of it. Someone is pushing the idea that some of our doctrine is "by definition" offensive to others. I simply pointed out that the defintion was bogus by applying Hilter Youth to it. And it fails.

My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I didn't ask you...I told you.

You can sit in a calculus class for semesters on end and never know anything about calculus. And I have no idea about the Howard Hughes thing....and frankly don't care.

Your brand of B.S. is better ?

Who are you ? Just who put you in charge ? Mormons are people, just like you. No better and no worse.

You try to pick on mormons. What you really do is make yourself look stupid. But if that is what you need to do....you are successful. Keep at it.

You mean open your mouth and stick your foot in it.

It doesn't have to make sense...

Most often it doesn't......

much like the morman religion.

To you....

It is unfortunate that you ascribe your lack of reckoning to others.

"Well, then keep your mouth shut."

You are a funny little moman faggot.(no offense to stand up gay people) I'm 62 and in that time nobody has been able to make that request stick. Oh that's right... "you told me.." And I got so deep into your goofy head that you had to make another post...:lol: Check this out Sparky. You don't call the shots here and you damn sure don't call any shots in MY life.

You do not matter to me.... you are an insignificant obstacle on MY mission to put you stupid morman assholes on front street every opportunity I get. No likey? Tough shit!

You are a funny little moman faggot.(no offense to stand up gay people) I'm 62 and in that time nobody has been able to make that request stick. Oh that's right... "you told me.." And I got so deep into your goofy head that you had to make another post...:lol: Check this out Sparky. You don't call the shots here and you damn sure don't call any shots in MY life.

You do not matter to me.... you are an insignificant obstacle on MY mission to put you stupid morman assholes on front street every opportunity I get. No likey? Tough shit!

Given that you enjoy making a fool of yourself....be my guest.

Keeping your mouth shut might help your credibility, but as you indicated you really don't care if you are credible or not. It was a suggestion (until you gain context).

Keep on with your mission ! It is people like you that are some of the best advertisement for the church.

Keep huffing and puffing.

We will have several convert baptisms in our ward this month. You don't seem to be doing so well.

Given that you enjoy making a fool of yourself....be my guest.

Keeping your mouth shut might help your credibility, but as you indicated you really don't care if you are credible or not. It was a suggestion (until you gain context).

Keep on with your mission ! It is people like you that are some of the best advertisement for the church.

Keep huffing and puffing.

We will have several convert baptisms in our ward this month. You don't seem to be doing so well.

"you" meaning me/I? This is an anonmous internet message board. Everyones identity is made up. There is no you, me, they, us. It's all made up out of whole cloth just like your stupid cult. I post here because of the views. There are hundreds of thousands on this thread and the one I built called "The List". Is my message "foolish"? More foolish than your underwear? The gold dinner service that appeared then magically diappeared. Thinking you have some special ownership of other planets? Thinking you have the right to disrespect the beliefs of others and displace those beliefs with yours? Baptising devout atheists? Baptising Jews? You mean foolish like THAT?

You REALLY believe that intelligent people come and view "The Truthiness About Mormans" to see what y'all have to say for yourselves and look at what mormans believe and see me questioning it and come to the conclusion that I am a fool?

You just keep on keepin on Sport. It is the presence of zombies such as yourself that makes my "work" here so "enjoyable".

Last edited:
how is calling each other names really beneficial to conversation?

When we speak with the Spirit of God, both the speaker and the listener are edified and uplifted. This spirit here is not the Spirit of God, but the spirit of contention.

We can have much more fruitful discussions if we arent insulting one another.

"you" meaning me/I? This is an anonmous internet message board. Everyones identity is made up. There is no you, me, they, us. It's all made up out of whole cloth just like your stupid cult. I post here because of the views. There are hundreds of thousands on this thread and the one I built called "The List". Is my message "foolish"? More foolish than your underwear? The gold dinner service that appeared then magically diappeared. Thinking you have some special ownership of other planets? Thinking you have the right to disrespect the beliefs of others and displace those beliefs with yours? Baptising devout atheists? Baptising Jews? You mean foolish like THAT?

You REALLY believe that intelligent people come and view "The Truthiness About Mormans" to see what y'all have to say for yourselves and look at what mormans believe and see me questioning it and come to the conclusion that I am a fool?

You just keep on keepin on Sport. It is the presence of zombies such as youself that makes my "work" here so "enjoyable".

Are you making up arguments again.....stupid ?

They will come here and see you make comments out of context....and realize you are a fool.

I am glad you enjoy yourself.

You, somewhat remind me of the Black Knight on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

A lot of talk.

You just keep on keepin on Sport. It is the presence of zombies such as youself that makes my "work" here so "enjoyable".

They will come here and see you make comments out of context....and realize you are a fool.

A lot of talk.

Ya maybe...with the main difference that I am a more COMPETENT fighter than he. I am like him in that I am paid to protect access to property and do whatever in neccesary to achieve that end. I make no exceptions and offer no excuses when I do my work. The people I confront are usually armed and on some drug. I am still undamaged and frankly..a beautiful figure of a man with all my limbs and such. If I was attacked by a group of British faggots like in the skit they would not fare very well. They wouldn't even make it past my pit bulls. They would all be killed including the horses. My 120 lb red nose has a jaw strong enough to bite your leg below the knee clean off. The 70 lb female blue is a psychpath that can jump eight feet into the air. She would clear the riders off the horses and the big male would hamstring the horses. If the stupid white knight raised his hand with sword he would lose his hand. Now with all this going on I would go through the injured and put them down. I don't use a sword. I'm partial to aluminum baseball bats and lead.

mormons-5.jpg

A lot of talk.

Ya maybe...with the main difference that I am a more COMPETENT fighter than he. I am like him in that I am paid to protect access to property and do whatever in neccesary to achieve that end. I make no exceptions and offer no excuses when I do my work. The people I confront are usually armed and on some drug. I am still undamaged and frankly..a beautiful figure of a man with all my limbs and such. If I was attacked by a group of British faggots like in the skit they would not fare very well. They wouldn't even make it past my pit bulls. They would all be killed including the horses. My 120 lb red nose has a jaw strong enough to bite your leg below the knee clean off. The 70 lb female blue is a psychpath that can jump eight feet into the air. She would clear the riders off the horses and the big male would hamstring the horses. If the stupid white knight raised his hand with sword he would lose his hand. Now with all this going on I would go through the injured and put them down. I don't use a sword. I'm partial to aluminum baseball bats and lead.

Yep, you sound a lot like him.

A lot of talk.

dodge!

A lot of talk.

Speaking of the devils..heh...heh.. Just last night some yahoo jacked up on some drug or just fucking crazy tried to get over the fence surrounding one of the buildings I am protecting.. THIS even as my pits were on the inside of the fence growling at the moron. I yelled at him to step back from the fence and he ignored my warning. So I had to grab the bat and head own the stairs to "assist" him leaving. Only then when I was about to open the gate and deliver a serious beating did he run off. Welcome to my world. Ya...I guess me and the Black Knight have a little in comon.

We can have much more fruitful discussions if we arent insulting one another.

But it is so much fun.

I don't see it as contending.

It would just be a one-sided fight.

Huggy is just a play thing.

It can be fun. But it gets old after a while. I'd prefer to have the Spirit present. He doesnt seem to stick around much when it gets ugly in here.

Speaking of the devils..heh...heh.. Just last night some yahoo jacked up on some drug or just fucking crazy tried to get over the fence surrounding one of the buildings I am protecting.. THIS even as my pits were on the inside of the fence growling at the moron. I yelled at him to step back from the fence and he ignored my warning. So I had to grab the bat and head own the stairs to "assist" him leaving. Only then when I was about to open the gate and deliver a serious beating did he run off. Welcome to my world. Ya...I guess me and the Black Knight have a little in comon.

Well, blacky.....

Talk talk talk talk......

Without a video to back it up.....

Talk talk talk talk......

But, let's not let the obvious get in the way of the fact that you (at your ripe old age and full of wisdom) are bitter about something that (as near as I can tell) never really happened.

I am glad I have not followed your lead. There are plenty of people who have done things I think were wrong, but I don't hold it against friends who belong to the same groups because I know that people are people.

Get a clue there B.K.

Forum List

Back