• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Yep, you sound a lot like him.

Speaking of the devils..heh...heh.. Just last night some yahoo jacked up on some drug or just fucking crazy tried to get over the fence surrounding one of the buildings I am protecting.. THIS even as my pits were on the inside of the fence growling at the moron. I yelled at him to step back from the fence and he ignored my warning. So I had to grab the bat and head own the stairs to "assist" him leaving. Only then when I was about to open the gate and deliver a serious beating did he run off. Welcome to my world. Ya...I guess me and the Black Knight have a little in comon.

Well, blacky.....

Talk talk talk talk......

Without a video to back it up.....

But, let's not let the obvious get in the way of the fact that you (at your ripe old age and full of wisdom) are bitter about something that (as near as I can tell) never really happened.

I am glad I have not followed your lead. There are plenty of people who have done things I think were wrong, but I don't hold it against friends who belong to the same groups because I know that people are people.

Get a clue there B.K.
burger king?

Yep, you sound a lot like him.

Speaking of the devils..heh...heh.. Just last night some yahoo jacked up on some drug or just fucking crazy tried to get over the fence surrounding one of the buildings I am protecting.. THIS even as my pits were on the inside of the fence growling at the moron. I yelled at him to step back from the fence and he ignored my warning. So I had to grab the bat and head own the stairs to "assist" him leaving. Only then when I was about to open the gate and deliver a serious beating did he run off. Welcome to my world. Ya...I guess me and the Black Knight have a little in comon.

Well, blacky.....

Without a video to back it up.....

But, let's not let the obvious get in the way of the fact that you (at your ripe old age and full of wisdom) are bitter about something that (as near as I can tell) never really happened.

I am glad I have not followed your lead. There are plenty of people who have done things I think were wrong, but I don't hold it against friends who belong to the same groups because I know that people are people.

Get a clue there B.K.

So you believe I am your plaything. A toy to amuse you.

It doesn't matter what you believe about me...there is no me.

The topic of this thread is the truth about momans.

You are not obligated to believe anything on the internet.

Actually, the topic of the thread is the Truth about Mormons. I would think after participating in the thread this long you'd be able to spell it correctly. But perhaps not since we havent been talking about the Truth about Mormons for quite a while.

The only thing we are obligated to believe is the truth.

Actually, the topic of the thread is the Truth about Mormons. I would think after participating in the thread this long you'd be able to spell it correctly. But perhaps not since we havent been talking about the Truth about Mormons for quite a while.

What a crazy person desires is of little consequence.

Last edited:

You really think insults are going to cover your inability to spell?

You are quite amusing huggy, I'll give you that.

You really think insults are going to cover your inability to spell?

You are quite amusing huggy, I'll give you that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ifn39Y8V0]JoE PeSci Do I aMuSe YoU GoOd FellaS - YouTube[/ame]

Pity bump.

Seriously, man. You have no pity. Do we really need to keep this insanity going.

I mean, I love bashing the Mormons, but this isn't even fun anymore. It's like talking to adult retards who still believe in Santa Claus.

They believe in lies ..then like this thread..they artificially bump the views to somehow make the claim that there is this huge interest in their religion. HouseGimp knows exactly what I am talking about. He is a dumb guy PLAYING it even dumber.

Right around last christmas this thread and several others were getting between 10-15 thousand views a day. 99% of them were fake computer generated. But that's just how these scum roll. Tell a big enough lie often enough and simple minded people see it as credibility.

Ya this thread was "old" when it was 1500 replies old..but now that we have one of these crazy fucks with his sights on the white house it is the duty of all knowledgeable Americans to out these clowns.

Fun?..not so much...neccessry.. Damn Skippy!

Forum List

Back