• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
and several million other non mormons.
Here's a bit of irony, I once said to our bishop "isn't it wrong to baptize other people into this faith after they're dead"?
he said "they'er dead and won't care.
odd as the Mormon's believe the soul survives death!!!!

How old were you when you asked ?

Obviously you don't understand the doctrine...and it would appear that either your bishop didn't either or he didn't think you were worth the time.
I was 16 again you miss the point ...I do understand the doctrine and since it's fantasy It might as well have been harry potter !
not worth the time? how Christian of you!

If you understood the doctrine, you would not have asked such a stupid question.

Obviously you don't understand the doctrine...and it would appear that either your bishop didn't either or he didn't think you were worth the time.
I was 16 again you miss the point ...I do understand the doctrine and since it's fantasy It might as well have been harry potter !

If you understood the doctrine, you would not have asked such a stupid question.

There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

you expected more from eot's?

I expect more from all people. God has given us ability to excel. No point in wallowing in the mud. God has expectations from us and I tend to have the same of others. I want to see their best, not trolling or anything like that.
is'nt that hubris

No. I think it's actually close to the opposite hubris.

Hubris is basically pride. You think you are better than others. It creates emnity and contempt.

When you are focused on encouraging others to do their best, you aren't focused on self, which I believe is a requirement for hubris.

i expect more from all people. God has given us ability to excel. No point in wallowing in the mud. God has expectations from us and i tend to have the same of others. I want to see their best, not trolling or anything like that.
is'nt that hubris

daws is upset now that you dissed trolls

I dont really see evidence that he is upset at all. Just asking a question.

your upbringing in such a cult...explains a lot
as usual you're talking out your ass...
Must have missed this....."btw i never was a believer,can't remember a time when i was.
It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences".

never said you accepted it..I said it was your upbringing

And being raised Mormon is a pretty good upbringing in my honest opinion.

your upbringing in such a cult...explains a lot
as usual you're talking out your ass...
Must have missed this....."btw i never was a believer,can't remember a time when i was.
It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences".

never said you accepted it..I said it was your upbringing
you're still wrong as always...by saying this:"your upbringing in such a cult...explains a lot" your assuming that I was born into it...another false ASSumption.
I was 8 years when my parents CONVERTED TO MORMONISM.
ASSCLOWN!

Last edited:

I asked because even then I knew the doctrine was fantasy and disrespectful of other faiths....btw understanding the dogma (doctrine ) does not equate to buying into it.
it's obvious you did ....no questions ask...IMO that's the height of ignorance!

I asked because even then I knew the doctrine was fantasy and disrespectful of other faiths....btw understanding the dogma (doctrine ) does not equate to buying into it.

Can you pull your head of of the same place you pulled this comment from ?

You don't understand the doctrine because it is not disrespectful to other faiths.

It's obvious..? How did you draw that conclusion Einstein ? And you blither about being ignorant.

You don't understand the doctrine because it is not disrespectful to other faiths.

It's obvious..? How did you draw that conclusion Einstein ? And you blither about being ignorant.
RATIONALIZE MUCH?
any belief system that attempts to erase another's faith, customs, teaching with their own dogma is by definition disrespectful and wrong. if you choose not to see that,it's intentional ignorance..
if you buy the concept of souls surviving death, then you (Mormons) are not only disrespecting their memory here but their living souls in heaven.
asshole!

RATIONALIZE MUCH?
any belief system that attempts to erase another's faith, customs, teaching with their own dogma is by definition disrespectful and wrong. if you choose not to see that,it's intentional ignorance..
if you buy the concept of souls surviving death, then you (Mormons) are not only disrespecting their memory here but their living souls in heaven.
asshole!

I hope your drug rehab program improves. Right now it isn't working.

There is no attempt to erase another's faith. Where did you get that defintion because according to it, it would be wrong to take the Hitler Youth and tell them their faith was wrong.

Your last statment indeed shows a complete lack of understanding of the doctrine and everything that goes around it. In fact, it is open acknowledgement of their worth and value.

Are you sure they didn't say you were a moron...not mormon.

can you pull your head of of the same place you pulled this comment from ?

It's obvious..? How did you draw that conclusion einstein ? And you blither about being ignorant.
rationalize much?
Any belief system that attempts to erase another's faith, customs, teaching with their own dogma is by definition disrespectful and wrong. If you choose not to see that,it's intentional ignorance..
If you buy the concept of souls surviving death, then you (mormons) are not only disrespecting their memory here but their living souls in heaven.
Asshole!

i hope your drug rehab program improves. Right now it isn't working.

There is no attempt to erase another's faith. Where did you get that defintion because according to it, it would be wrong to take the hitler youth and tell them their faith was wrong.

Your last statment indeed shows a complete lack of understanding of the doctrine and everything that goes around it. In fact, it is open acknowledgement of their worth and value.

rationalize much?
I love it
hitler youth...

Last edited:
rationalize much?
Any belief system that attempts to erase another's faith, customs, teaching with their own dogma is by definition disrespectful and wrong. If you choose not to see that,it's intentional ignorance..
If you buy the concept of souls surviving death, then you (mormons) are not only disrespecting their memory here but their living souls in heaven.
Asshole!

There is no attempt to erase another's faith. Where did you get that defintion because according to it, it would be wrong to take the hitler youth and tell them their faith was wrong.

rationalize much?
I love it
hitler youth...

When cornered..play the Hitler card..

rationalize much?
I love it
hitler youth...

ain't that the truth!

rationalize much?
I love it
hitler youth...

Hey Huggy,

Why don't you try and argue against the analogy (I was shooting at his defintions) instead of talking out your backside.

Cornered ?

You obviously haven't been keeping up. Your ADD meds are not just once a week.

rationalize much?
I love it
hitler youth...

Hey Huggy,

Why don't you try and argue against the analogy (I was shooting at his defintions) instead of talking out your backside.

Cornered ?

You obviously haven't been keeping up. Your ADD meds are not just once a week.

Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy. My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I was engaged in this thread long before Mittens became a serious prez candidate. It was, when I joined, the biggest thread at USMB with around 2000 posts. I have had a strong dislike for the mormans since they took advantage of Howard Hughes. Since then..around 40 years ago, I have watched their activities..read their book and become fairly well aquainted with the activities of their cult. I especially find the "mission" an aborant practice as it destroys the fabric of native culture replaced with their brand of bullshit.

Ya..Ya..there are "good" people sleepwalking through life as mormans. There were "good" Germans too.

I pick on mormans because they are especially crazy and pushy with their nonsense. Much of what I do on this thread is slash and burn. It doesn't have to make sense...much like the morman religion.

Forum List

Back