Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
I am afraid that many won't share your obsession or bitterness.

Be careful what you wish for.

When I talk to people about this, most of them don't know the Mormon from the Amish. Most people do not really know about the crazy stuff you guys believe. the MSM will be happy to educate them, though, and when they do, Whooops, too bad, so sad.

I am sure that when you explain it to them, they wonder what institution accidently released you early.

You are not the first to ask. When you get the better of this one you will meet the other Joe from the UK.

I would like a full explaination of why Mormans baptise dead people of other faiths and of people who claimed an avout disbelief in a god. I would like to know how Mormans do not see this practice as disrepect for others views and wishes.

You mean like Mitt's father in law....
and several million other non mormons.
Here's a bit of irony, I once said to our bishop "isn't it wrong to baptize other people into this faith after they're dead"?
he said "they'er dead and won't care.
odd as the Mormon's believe the soul survives death!!!!

How old were you when you asked ?

Obviously you don't understand the doctrine...and it would appear that either your bishop didn't either or he didn't think you were worth the time.

When I talk to people about this, most of them don't know the Mormon from the Amish. Most people do not really know about the crazy stuff you guys believe. the MSM will be happy to educate them, though, and when they do, Whooops, too bad, so sad.

I am sure that when you explain it to them, they wonder what institution accidently released you early.

You are not the first to ask. When you get the better of this one you will meet the other Joe from the UK.

Oh, you're back to that again?

You mean like Mitt's father in law....
Here's a bit of irony, I once said to our bishop "isn't it wrong to baptize other people into this faith after they're dead"?

Obviously you don't understand the doctrine...and it would appear that either your bishop didn't either or he didn't think you were worth the time.
I was 16 again you miss the point ...I do understand the doctrine and since it's fantasy It might as well have been harry potter !
not worth the time? how Christian of you!

I was 16 again you miss the point ...I do understand the doctrine and since it's fantasy It might as well have been harry potter !

I don't think that those in the church truly believe they can fool everyone with thier fantasy fairy cloud god. I would take it as a compliment that the bishop or preist blew you off. They have plenty of willing suckers to talk to...why waste their time on someone that isn't foolish?

I don't think that those in the church truly believe they can fool everyone with thier fantasy fairy cloud god. I would take it as a compliment that the bishop or preist blew you off. They have plenty of willing suckers to talk to...why waste their time on someone that isn't foolish?

There is no point to being there if you dont believe.

I was (at the time) attempting trying to understand how people can say one thing and then do another (duality ).

btw I never was a believer,can't remember a time when I was.
it was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences.

There is no point to being there if you dont believe.
the major problem with that is you have to be taught to believe . it does not come in the basic human skill set.

i was 16 again you miss the point ...i do understand the doctrine and since it's fantasy it might as well have been harry potter !
Not worth the time? How christian of you!

i don't think that those in the church truly believe they can fool everyone with thier fantasy fairy cloud god. I would take it as a compliment that the bishop or preist blew you off. They have plenty of willing suckers to talk to...why waste their time on someone that isn't foolish?
i was (at the time) attempting trying to understand how people can say one thing and then do another (duality ).

Btw i never was a believer,can't remember a time when i was.
It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences.

your upbringing in such a cult...explains a lot

i don't think that those in the church truly believe they can fool everyone with thier fantasy fairy cloud god. I would take it as a compliment that the bishop or preist blew you off. They have plenty of willing suckers to talk to...why waste their time on someone that isn't foolish?
i was (at the time) attempting trying to understand how people can say one thing and then do another (duality ).

It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences.

as usual you're talking out your ass...
MUST HAVE MISSED THIS....."Btw i never was a believer,can't remember a time when i was.
It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences".

Last edited:

Still nothing substantial to say?

Still nothing substantial to say?
you expected more from eot's?

as usual you're talking out your ass...
Must have missed this....."btw i never was a believer,can't remember a time when i was.
It was one of those things you do because your parents say you have to or suffer the consequences".

never said you accepted it..I said it was your upbringing

Forum List

Back