Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Are you Mormons willing to die for your beliefs....??? If actually persecuted....would you run and hide...or cry...or deny your god...and your church???

Dying would be easy. It's living for it that's tough.

There is nothing to be ashamed of in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Simply because some people refuse to learn what it actually teaches doesnt mean the Gospel is flawed.

I am just trying to gain a bearing on the stance of the LDS believers.

I am quite versed in the Bible.....and I am not ashamed of it either. I would die for my beliefs as well...(after Iv'e slung my own bullets of course)....but I would never deny my God.

Are you Mormons willing to die for your beliefs....??? If actually persecuted....would you run and hide...or cry...or deny your god...and your church???

Depends. I will never deny my belief in God. I might deny my membership in a specific church if it gives me a chance to fight back against an oppressor. So little chance I would deny my church either.

By the way dumb ass OUR God is everyone's God. He is the same God that Christians believe in, Jews and Muslims. He is the one true God. And no amount of wishing it were not true or denying it changes that.

I dont believe in your god.....so he doesnt exist. And why the name calling..?? My God was the word also. In your bible....the word was a god. Those would be different gods huh.

Edit : I momentarily misstook the Mormon guys for the Jehovah guys in this post.....my apologies...

Last edited:
I do not. Jesus was very clear in John, he is the SON of God and is NOT God. The trinity is a lie. God is God, Jesus is his first begotten Son and the Holy Spirit is a force that does Gods bidding. Each a separate entity.

.....The word was God....and the word was with God.....

It was both.

Does not mean what you are claiming. Jesus is a God Like figure. He is the first begotten of God. He helps God do many things and he came to earth to die for our sins. He is NOT God. And in John he keeps telling everyone he is NOT God.

Lets see some scripture please.....from a real bible.

Oops.....I think maybe I got you guys mixed up with the "Jehovah" guys.....sorry.

Thats right....you guys are the "Satan and Jesus are brothers Guy's"......same difference.

Either way...it says that Christ is a created thing....which strips him of diety...and nullifies our salvation.

I do not. Jesus was very clear in John, he is the SON of God and is NOT God. The trinity is a lie. God is God, Jesus is his first begotten Son and the Holy Spirit is a force that does Gods bidding. Each a separate entity.

It was both.

Does not mean what you are claiming. Jesus is a God Like figure. He is the first begotten of God. He helps God do many things and he came to earth to die for our sins. He is NOT God. And in John he keeps telling everyone he is NOT God.

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him."

Right here in John 1 verse 10....it sounds like the "word" made the world....but he wasnt God though....right???

Last edited:

It was both.

John 14:10

"Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."

Nope.....no proof here either.

The truth about Mormans is that Moroni was phoney, though I do not know if that angel was boney.

I replied and say yes. Did you you miss it?

Yes, but you changed my quote to all lowercase which makes a big difference in how it is answered.

Maybe I can refrase it to better clarify. Do you believe that Jesus was God in the flesh and that he has always been God?

GY has been out of the loop so to speak for a while. I've never stopped being active. GY may not believe. But our doctrine clearly states that Jesus is Jehovah, The God of Abraham, and Moses etc.

The tricky part is that we believe Jehovah has a father too. Jehovah under the direction of his Father created the worlds.

I mean no disrespect to GY but that is the official stance.

We've got a pretty good history that shows a lot of us hung tough during the major oppressions of the 1830's and 40's. There were some who couldn't hang and just like all groups of people, you see who really believes in the end.

I have only been persecuted verbally in my life for my beliefs. But I'd like to think I'd hang tough no matter what.

Depends. I will never deny my belief in God. I might deny my membership in a specific church if it gives me a chance to fight back against an oppressor. So little chance I would deny my church either.

By the way dumb ass OUR God is everyone's God. He is the same God that Christians believe in, Jews and Muslims. He is the one true God. And no amount of wishing it were not true or denying it changes that.
You should be nicer. I don't think Necritan was trying to insult us by asking that question.IMO

Dying would be easy. It's living for it that's tough.

There is nothing to be ashamed of in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Simply because some people refuse to learn what it actually teaches doesnt mean the Gospel is flawed.

I am just trying to gain a bearing on the stance of the LDS believers.

I am quite versed in the Bible.....and I am not ashamed of it either. I would die for my beliefs as well...(after Iv'e slung my own bullets of course)....but I would never deny my God.

Good for you! I believe the same.

I dont believe in your god.....so he doesnt exist. And why the name calling..?? My God was the word also. In your bible....the word was a god. Those would be different gods huh.

Edit : I momentarily misstook the Mormon guys for the Jehovah guys in this post.....my apologies...

It happens all the time. but I'm not sure why. We are soooooo different.

You should be nicer. I don't think Necritan was trying to insult us by asking that question.IMO

I wasnt...when I do insult though....it comes through loud and clear.

Oops.....I think maybe I got you guys mixed up with the "Jehovah" guys.....sorry.

Thats right....you guys are the "Satan and Jesus are brothers Guy's"......same difference.

Either way...it says that Christ is a created thing....which strips him of diety...and nullifies our salvation.

Negative... Our doctrine states that Jesus is The Great I Am. ALL SALVATION IS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS ONLY.

It was both.

John 14:10

"Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."

Nope.....no proof here either.

You and I are going to get along well.

Forum List

Back