The truth about the AR-15 rifle, the most popular rifle in the U.S.

If you want to know the REAL problem with the AR15 go get yourself some tracer rounds and fire off a few at night. The incredible inaccuracy you can see for yourself is clear. Tracers do wild loops and they are all different flight paths. The AR15 is only accurate in close in situations. As a "rifle" is blows big chunks.
What??? I have colt ar15. I reload all my own ammo. At a 100 yds I can keep it inside the quarter. And I routinely shoot rockchucks at 300 yds.

This thread is rather interesting. The only way to get rid of the 2A owners is to kill civilians as well.
Something the present admit refuses to do in present campaigns. And yet we are to believe our government would attack/bomb civilians to get 2A owners.

Good lord the delusions are rampant.

Yes let us consider a million snipers against a platoon of M1A1 tanks, with Apache and A10 support, B52's, F18's, drones, cruise missilles, the marines, army, and navy.

More than anything it is sad the people that think they and their rifle will be the modern day minuteman. Those days ended more than a century ago kids. If we had to fight our own military there is no fight. Iraq had 500,000 men, thousands of artillery pieces, 700 aircraft, and hundreds of tanks. Our military went through them like a hot knife through melted butter in 4 days.

The American population has single shot rifles. Let's say they were all converted to auto-fire. Makes no difference. You really need to stop clinging to this fantasy and accept the reality and maybe try to solve it once you see the reality.

You really don't know anything about guns or using them do you.....? If you did you wouldn't post the garbage you just posted....

You don't know anything about guns, the military, or history. Your world is a swirl of feeling and memes and how you make yourself feel good and powerful in the face of something you cannot defeat. Be happy, cling to your myths. But they are myths. Adults live in the real world.
In other words,i don't have anything.

Yes let us consider a million snipers against a platoon of M1A1 tanks, with Apache and A10 support, B52's, F18's, drones, cruise missilles, the marines, army, and navy.

With all due respect, no A-10 driver past, present or future would or will fire on American civilians. It's impossible. I can't speak for the other weapon system operators but I suspect the same.

If you want to know the REAL problem with the AR15 go get yourself some tracer rounds and fire off a few at night. The incredible inaccuracy you can see for yourself is clear. Tracers do wild loops and they are all different flight paths. The AR15 is only accurate in close in situations. As a "rifle" is blows big chunks.
What??? I have colt ar15. I reload all my own ammo. At a 100 yds I can keep it inside the quarter. And I routinely shoot rockchucks at 300 yds.

This thread is rather interesting. The only way to get rid of the 2A owners is to kill civilians as well.
Something the present admit refuses to do in present campaigns. And yet we are to believe our government would attack/bomb civilians to get 2A owners.
Guns are like anything else,you get good ones and bad
The AR-15 was designed by the Army to kill Vietcong in the jungles of Vietnam.

It has no business in private hands. Period.
AR 15 is the kiddie version of the M16 A1 assault rifle used by the military. You cant go full auto with it (unless you get a kit).

No...they AR-15 is a reliable civilian weapon used for self defense by both police and civilians........
Still the kiddie version of M16 without the kit.
Even if true,so what no relevance.

AR 15 is the kiddie version of the M16 A1 assault rifle used by the military. You cant go full auto with it (unless you get a kit).

If you are just going to spray a clip close in IMHO you don't need a weapon the size of the AR15. If accuracy is important the AR15 is a joke. You may as well use an Bushmaster..same round ...half the size. There are lots of automatic rifles that are way superior for longer range shooting.

I had a Bushmaster AR that was wicked accurate. It was built for shooting, not hiding. It had a 24"bbl. I think the model was 'Varminter' or something similar. I bought it to shoot coyote. Traded it a year or so later. Shot great. Just not my favorite rifle.

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Black Guns Matter!

If you are just going to spray a clip close in IMHO you don't need a weapon the size of the AR15. If accuracy is important the AR15 is a joke. You may as well use an Bushmaster..same round ...half the size. There are lots of automatic rifles that are way superior for longer range shooting.

I had a Bushmaster AR that was wicked accurate. It was built for shooting, not hiding. It had a 24"bbl. I think the model was 'Varminter' or something similar. I bought it to shoot coyote. Traded it a year or so later. Shot great. Just not my favorite rifle.

I had one back in the early seventies. I really liked that "pistol".. :lol:

Good lord the delusions are rampant.

More than anything it is sad the people that think they and their rifle will be the modern day minuteman. Those days ended more than a century ago kids. If we had to fight our own military there is no fight. Iraq had 500,000 men, thousands of artillery pieces, 700 aircraft, and hundreds of tanks. Our military went through them like a hot knife through melted butter in 4 days.

The American population has single shot rifles. Let's say they were all converted to auto-fire. Makes no difference. You really need to stop clinging to this fantasy and accept the reality and maybe try to solve it once you see the reality.

You really don't know anything about guns or using them do you.....? If you did you wouldn't post the garbage you just posted....

You don't know anything about guns, the military, or history. Your world is a swirl of feeling and memes and how you make yourself feel good and powerful in the face of something you cannot defeat. Be happy, cling to your myths. But they are myths. Adults live in the real world.

Allow me to translate your post.......

Begin tramslation:

Wow....he just made me look stupid by pointing out the facts about lightly armed defenders driving out a better equipped force.....he knows his military history and the use of firearms in military conflicts.....I looked like an ass for everyone to see...how do I get out of this....oh...oh...I know, I'll insult him........that allays works for us left wing nuts when we can't win an argument because the facts, the truth and reality show us to be ignorant and uninformed........

End Translation.......

Yeah you should have your self translator checked out, it seems to take in information and spit out batshittery.

Your dream is being Paul Revere and single handedly 'saving the country'. I think they needed you in The Great Oregon Bird Sanctuary uprising. Couldn't make it there I guess, really bad traffic? They could have used another bolt action rifle and some slimjims.

I'd love to see proof of your expertise on these issues.

Mine is 21 years in the military (active and reserves), a Masters Degree in International Relations and, of course, a long military training expertise in weaponry.

What is your history in comparison?

Right because whatever someone says online is the absolute truth and cannot be a lie. LOL

Come on dude wtf. Do you take anyone's 'credentials' that they tell you online as real? You could be a 12 year old boy talking about playing COD. Relax. Have a Fresca!

I had one back in the early seventies. I really liked that "pistol".. :lol:

Mine was not one of those odd Bushmasters that were half pistol. Mine was a straight AR, and built for accurate shooting at decent ranges.

Right because whatever someone says online is the absolute truth and cannot be a lie. LOL

Come on dude wtf. Do you take anyone's 'credentials' that they tell you online as real? You could be a 12 year old boy talking about playing COD. Relax. Have a Fresca!
Are you are admitting to lying? To telling less than the truth?

My point was you don't know enough to claim what others know or don't know. In fact, your comment that I bolded was obviously untrue....which makes you a liar.

Then do it. But what you want is to send people to prison when they have broken no law.

And what makes you think the ATF didn't Goni. And check the records?

No, i want to send people to prison because they enabled a crazy person to murder a bunch of people.

The ATF is a toothless tiger. Has been for some time.

Then do it. But what you want is to send people to prison when they have broken no law.

No, i want to send people to prison because they enabled a crazy person to murder a bunch of people.

Translation: I want all pro-Second Amendment people to go to jail.

The ATF should have the power to violate American's Constitutional rights for political reasons

It's because of attitudes like yours that many Americans don't want Hillary for President.

No. You can try and restate it any way you want. But you have, numerous times, advocated putting people in prison despite the fact that they broke no law.

No. You can try and restate it any way you want. But you have, numerous times, advocated putting people in prison despite the fact that they broke no law.
Agreed. That's how authoritarian's work; they seek to dominate others and impose their will on them.

66mcno.jpg

Agreed. That's how authoritarian's work; they seek to dominate others and impose their will on them.

66mcno.jpg

Lil JoeyB has been arguing for a long time that gun dealers and their employees should go to prison if the items they sell are used in a crime.

At the same time, he has argued that mental health professionals who do not report their patients to the system that would prevent them from buying a gun from a dealer, should not be punished at all.

66mcno.jpg

Lil JoeyB has been arguing for a long time that gun dealers and their employees should go to prison if the items they sell are used in a crime.

At the same time, he has argued that mental health professionals who do not report their patients to the system that would prevent them from buying a gun from a dealer, should not be punished at all.
He also thinks he can tell who is crazy and who isn't and that every clerk in a gun store should be able to as well

All of which neatly sums up the problem with the anti-gun mob; they seek to violate the Constitutional rights of others over the Second Amendment, yet claim they support Constitutional rights.

You couldn't just go and french kiss the barrel you had to post here about your love for metal?
Again you live in false memes that you repeat like a goat. The bell around your neck announces your presence from quite a distance.
You know, you could have just said "I have nothing of value to add to this conversation" and left it at that.

Forum List

Back