The truth must come out.

Evidence ?
What about the five police officers who were supposedly killed..... when in reality none were.

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

I point out you don't know what the fuck you're talking about -- and here you double down on not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

No one ever said 5 cops were killed.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Except the evidence shows Epps was not involved in the violence and it fails to show anyone else there was affiliated with Antifa.

That means, sadly, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. :cuckoo:

In other words... your typical conservative.

You have turned into a complete Buffoon increased from a reasonable fool in the past.
Why don't you get off the boards. You add nothing of value with your constant barrage of BS.

After seeing the way that the mainstream media and the Democrats have gone after Fox News and Tucker Carlson recently for revealing some of the truth they've been hiding about January 6th 2021, clearly this will be an an eye-opener for many Americans especially on the left.

I know because I am by and large on the left( or what used to be considered progressive , liberal antiwar etc -- apparently, now I'm just a Putin puppet , Trumpy and conspiracy theorist my favorite). But above all I'm a constitutionalist who believes in free speech and transparency especially in my government and in the media.

Everyone should check this out.
It's really an excellent discussion between old friends Clayton Morris and Tucker Carlson.

The truth about Tucker Carlson and everyone at Fox News from the top to the bottom has come out.

They all knew Biden won the election fair and square, but chose to lie to their viewers and feed them what they wanted to hear.

How does it feel to learn Fox "News" knows you are too weak-minded to handle the truth?

Biden said 5 cops were killed. Said it 2 days ago.
One died the day after 1/6. Four others committed suicide.

That's five.

"The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said 'all that transpired played a role in his condition.'"

You have turned into a complete Buffoon increased from a reasonable fool in the past.
Why don't you get off the boards. You add nothing of value with your constant barrage of BS.

What a shame someone has a gun to your head, forcing you to read my posts.

Wrong. You don’t know anything. STFU until you get informed.
Irony!

Capitol Rioter Known as QAnon Shaman Pleads Guilty

Mr. Chansley, who says he has now lost faith in Mr. Trump, remained in the spotlight even after his arrest.

[snip]

Among the first rioters to break into the Capitol, Mr. Chansley was arrested three days later and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, disorderly conduct in a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building. Prosecutors say that while he was in the Senate chamber, he left a note on the desk of Vice President Mike Pence saying, “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.”

All caught up now?

Irony!

Capitol Rioter Known as QAnon Shaman Pleads Guilty

Mr. Chansley, who says he has now lost faith in Mr. Trump, remained in the spotlight even after his arrest.

[snip]

Among the first rioters to break into the Capitol, Mr. Chansley was arrested three days later and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, disorderly conduct in a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building. Prosecutors say that while he was in the Senate chamber, he left a note on the desk of Vice President Mike Pence saying, “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.”

All caught up now?
95% of defendants facing 5 or 10 federal
charges take a plea.

Rudy G on Huckabee

Rudy is mentally ill. I think his prostate cancer might have gone to his brain.

He has had his license to practice law suspended for propagating the Big Lie.

He is also a defendant in the Dominion lawsuit.

I would take anything the Big Liar has to say with a stadium sized grain of salt.

giuliani-melting.jpg

Rudy is mentally ill. I think his prostate cancer might have gone to his brain.

He has had his license to practice law suspended for propagating the Big Lie.

He is also a defendant in the Dominion lawsuit.

I would take anything the Big Liar has to say with a stadium sized grain of salt.

giuliani-melting.jpg
Of course the only way you can defend your peddling of false narratives for the last 6 or 7 years is by attacking the messengers.

Good thing you can think for yourself instead of getting all your opinions from MSNBC and CNN huh ? Lmao

Forum List

Back