The Truth of ‘Black Lives Matter’

The problem is that the liberals use any and all events like this to make it seem that ALL police are out the kill blacks.

No one is falling for this shit anymore. If you think someone means ALL cops then thats your fault and no one elses.
Maybe you forgot about Obama saying that the "Police acted stupidly" when one of his buds was breaking into a house and was arrested?
Maybe you forget Obama said "if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon" who was out trying to beat up what he thought was a homosexual, but was a white latino?
Seems to me that Obama has been opening mouth and insert foot all the time, before all the facts get out, yet gets a pass, because the lickspittle lapdog media wont ask follow up questions like "When Eric Holder couldn't find any injustice for the police in Ferguson, Al Sharpton who has visited the White House many times in the past month is out there trying to incite rioting in the streets"? Only shit is that blacks are killing blacks in the inner city, where Dumbocrats are in charge that made those city killing fields, by having No Gun Zones. A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal. This Box of Rocks is Smarter than 99% of Liberals

If you are talking about the Louis Gates incident, it was HIS house that he was "breaking into" because he was accidentally locked out. Read the story.

Obama: Gates Case Police Acted 'Stupidly'

you can spin it how ever you want. as if these violent thugs are going to change anything. the Police should stop going to calls in the black communities and let the blacklivesmatters come in there and take care of them. they want to spit all over the WHOLE police force. then they shouldn't expect them to help them either
as if these violent thugs are going to change anything.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The mind of white trailer trash
look it dem inferior niggas hopping on the bandwagon

Look at the dumbass peckerwood calling someone "inferior"...too funny.

The problem is that the liberals use any and all events like this to make it seem that ALL police are out the kill blacks.

No one is falling for this shit anymore. If you think someone means ALL cops then thats your fault and no one elses.
Maybe you forgot about Obama saying that the "Police acted stupidly" when one of his buds was breaking into a house and was arrested?
Maybe you forget Obama said "if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon" who was out trying to beat up what he thought was a homosexual, but was a white latino?
Seems to me that Obama has been opening mouth and insert foot all the time, before all the facts get out, yet gets a pass, because the lickspittle lapdog media wont ask follow up questions like "When Eric Holder couldn't find any injustice for the police in Ferguson, Al Sharpton who has visited the White House many times in the past month is out there trying to incite rioting in the streets"? Only shit is that blacks are killing blacks in the inner city, where Dumbocrats are in charge that made those city killing fields, by having No Gun Zones. A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal. This Box of Rocks is Smarter than 99% of Liberals

If you are talking about the Louis Gates incident, it was HIS house that he was "breaking into" because he was accidentally locked out. Read the story.

So Louis Gates didn't act stupidly, but the police did? Gawd, I would love it if someone was breaking down your door, and no police showed up, because they didn't want to act stupidly. You guys are such tards, it is embarrassing.

So Louis Gates didn't act stupidly, but the police did? Gawd, I would love it if someone was breaking down your door, and no police showed up, because they didn't want to act stupidly. You guys are such tards, it is embarrassing.

Where did I say he did not act stupidly? It was YOU that stated:

"he broke into A HOUSE".

All that I did was post the article that mentioned it was HIS house.

After verifying that it was HIS house, they could have easily left to attend to more important police matters.

Obviously, that went right over your head.

The only thing embarrassing is that you deflected after being called out for your error. Not only did you deflect you begin your post with the word "so" as if using it would make your statement true.

"he broke into A HOUSE".

After verifying that it was HIS house, they could have easily left to attend to more important police matters.

Obviously when you start cursing out the authorities who were there to check out the situation, you end up having a disorderly conduct charge put on you. But to you liberals, that is unfair. Maybe if the dumbass would of just thanked them for their service and walked into his house, never mind, liberals aren't smart enough to realize that is the best way to not get into trouble.

One of his buds was not breaking into a house. You lie, nothing you say will reverse that. Next time be credible.

"he broke into A HOUSE".

Obviously when you start cursing out the authorities who were there to check out the situation, you end up having a disorderly conduct charge put on you. But to you liberals, that is unfair. Maybe if the dumbass would of just thanked them for their service and walked into his house, never mind, liberals aren't smart enough to realize that is the best way to not get into trouble.

A
hurt dog will howl

And STUPID dogs howl about everything. Your owner needs to put a muzzle on you.

"he broke into A HOUSE".

A
hurt dog will howl

And STUPID dogs howl about everything. Your owner needs to put a muzzle on you.
I think his owner molested him as a young pup.

"he broke into A HOUSE".

Obviously you did not read the article objectively.

If the police were so "correct" and Gates was so "wrong" why did they promptly drop the charges, and issue a statement that pretty much validated their mistake?

And what makes you so certain that the police acted in a professional manner?

Just because they are hired to "protect and serve", do you think that they are incapable of poor judgement? ...lastly, unless you are psychic, you do not know if I am a liberal or not.

SMGDH

Since when do black lives matter? Is that recent? :dunno:

Man Arrested After Shooting Pastor, Girlfriend and Infant Son at Alabama Church; 'Heroic' Congregation Fights Back
A 26-year-old man has been arrested in Selma, Alabama, after shooting a pastor, his girlfriend, and his infant son during a Sunday morning church service. Members of the congregation at Oasis Tabernacle Church have been praised as heroes for wrestling the gun away from the attacker and preventing him from shooting others.
Why you aren't hearing much of this on liberal lickspittle NEWS orgs? Because it was a black man who went into a black church and shot up other black people. Doesn't fit the liberal agenda, where black lives matter only when it is a white person doing the killing. Oh well, back to work, so I can support the 94 million America people who aren't working, and the 30 million illegals that are sucking the resources out of this country.

read_between_the_lines.jpg

Man Arrested After Shooting Pastor, Girlfriend and Infant Son at Alabama Church; 'Heroic' Congregation Fights Back
A 26-year-old man has been arrested in Selma, Alabama, after shooting a pastor, his girlfriend, and his infant son during a Sunday morning church service. Members of the congregation at Oasis Tabernacle Church have been praised as heroes for wrestling the gun away from the attacker and preventing him from shooting others.
Why you aren't hearing much of this on liberal lickspittle NEWS orgs? Because it was a black man who went into a black church and shot up other black people. Doesn't fit the liberal agenda, where black lives matter only when it is a white person doing the killing. Oh well, back to work, so I can support the 94 million America people who aren't working, and the 30 million illegals that are sucking the resources out of this country.

View attachment 50608

Feral Whites Kill Child

'She Was a Demon': Grisly Details of Baby Doe Murder Emerge at Arraignment

rachelle-bond-800.jpg

All lives matter is a condescending reply

Don't all lives matter?

That is the point of black lives matters isn't it? ....

If that's the point then why not just say ALL lives matter? Surely, a movement called "White lives matter" or "Latino lives matter" or "Native American lives matter" would not be construed as all inclusive.
Because it doesnt make the distinction that Black communities are targeted more than others.
Would those black communities you claim are targeted more than others be the same cesspool black hoods all across the country where black criminals routinely kill one another, along with decent innocent black people? They're "targeted" more than white or other communities, or the police are there because that's where the rampant, murderous violence takes place every single day?

Also, if you could name a white community anywhere in the country that has similar open warfare on their streets, would their police also be guilty of targeting as a result of their efforts to stop such senseless violence?

Open your eyes. A significant portion of the black community is comprised of violent assholes who don't give a damn about any lives, black or otherwise.

Don't all lives matter?

If that's the point then why not just say ALL lives matter? Surely, a movement called "White lives matter" or "Latino lives matter" or "Native American lives matter" would not be construed as all inclusive.
Because it doesnt make the distinction that Black communities are targeted more than others.
Would those black communities you claim are targeted more than others be the same cesspool black hoods all across the country where black criminals routinely kill one another, along with decent innocent black people? They're "targeted" more than white or other communities, or the police are there because that's where the rampant, murderous violence takes place every single day?

Also, if you could name a white community anywhere in the country that has similar open warfare on their streets, would their police also be guilty of targeting as a result of their efforts to stop such senseless violence?

Open your eyes. A significant portion of the black community is comprised of violent assholes who don't give a damn about any lives, black or otherwise.
Your deflection doesnt really deserve an answer but at least you tried to make a point. However, it still sounds like you are whining about it.

Don't all lives matter?

Your deflection doesnt really deserve an answer but at least you tried to make a point. However, it still sounds like you are whining about it.
LOL..boy, your allegation of deflection duly noted.

Meanwhile, stay in your idiotic denial that police doing their jobs in hoods crawling with vicious, armed murderers is instead targeting them simply because they're negroes.

LOL..boy, your allegation of deflection duly noted.

Meanwhile, stay in your idiotic denial that police doing their jobs in hoods crawling with vicious, armed murderers is instead targeting them simply because they're negroes.
Dont worry. You dont have the intellect to offer anything that would make me consider the idea that the cops do not target Black communities out of racism. I know it to be a fact. Hell, even one of your top white cops has admitted it.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

If black lives mattered, the fathers would stick around.

Don't all lives matter?

Chicago Weekend Violence Leaves 5 Dead, 17 wounded Including 15-Year-Old Girl
The toll of violence in Chicago continues to spiral higher and higher, and this weekend brought another five killed and 17 wounded to add to the growing number. The weekend’s violence included the wounding of a 15-year-old girl and a knife attack on a British man visiting the city.
Black lives only matter when it is White on Black killings, for this pushes the liberal agenda farther along. But actions of last weekend where the MOST strictest gun laws are enforced(Rahm Emmanual, LIBERAL DEMOCRAT) by the mayor of Chicago, seems that only a few news orgs carry the news. Why isn't Obama out there along side Al Sharlaton, pounding their chests demanding that the BAD GUYS put down their guns? Because Liberals are hypocrites, they don't care about anyone but themselves as shown by their inactions. The civil war has started, and the innocent are being slaughtered for liberal purposes.

Forum List

Back