The truth on being saved.

Its an impossibility for the thief to enter heaven on that day he died--Jesus was the first to enter heaven and it was 43 days after that day--the trinity translations are filled with errors.

Do you believe in hell and or the trinity?

1) Anyone who knows the true God, knows a place of eternal torment was symbolic.
2) Any one who listens to Jesus' truths, knows there is no trinity god.

That is heresy.

There is no church when speaking of the institution of catholicism, Turzkokva. It is you who have missed the point. Jesus made it clear that his church was not built with human hands, it is not made of stone and mortar. It is the body of Christ - the gathering of the believers and has nothing to do with the Romans or their Vatican. The body of Christ is the church wherever they meet up? There Jesus is! In the midst of us - we ARE the church! As for the RCC? Ahhh... the Roman Catholic church has about as much control over us as they do to capture the wind and stop it from blowing. Good luck with that.

p.s. amazing how you don't mind this anti christ pope denying the authority of God and Christ's own words: Ye must be born again the enter the kingdom of heaven - ---> yet you faint over the truth that Mary was a mere vessel and not the "Mother" of God. To say your spiritual priorities are confused would truly be an understatement. I'll keep you in my prayers though. Good night, Turzovka. - Jeri

You need to be a little bit more understanding when Jesus or St. Paul use the word “church.” This is not where two or more gather in these two passages.

Matthew 18:15-17
“If your brother sins, go and show him his fault [m]in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.”

1 Timothy 3:14
Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

I already explained these things to you, but you refuse to listen. (sound familiar?)

It is beyond pitiful to watch all you folks and tens of thousands of denominations with your “special revelations” stand so tall as though God has ordained your unique “church” with the truth. It is pitiful to watch you all throw pages of commentary at each other from your favorite author who “tickles your ears” just as St. Paul said would be the case. Meanwhile, thee Church established by Jesus Christ which has been around since the establishment of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper is the one that takes all of the attacks from the devil himself, not you. No, Satan does not care to cause much havoc with pagans or with false theologies. After all, you do not have the body and blood of Jesus Christ, you do not have the sacrament of forgiving sins, you do not have apostolic succession in your priesthood, you have no authority to bind and loose which is to be honored in heaven. And apparently, neither do you care that you differ with all your brothers on very important dogmas and doctrines. You think you got it. You could not begin to answer where all these kind non-Christians go, or their children. You dare say they go to hell? You dare? Or do you ignore the sticky points, like all of the countless questions I ask that go unnoticed? You cannot wait to make a mockery of the Mother of God. You here to tell me the 70,000 people all hallucinated at Fatima? Is that your answer? Or was it Satan who created the apparition? Make up your mind because if you ignore the highly documented facts, you once again are being a coward who just wishes all these things would go away. Because if it was truly the Virgin Mary who appeared to those three young children on many occasions, well she had a lot to say. She said very clearly, do penance and say the rosary. The rosary no less! She also told those children their deceased cousin was now in purgatory. Purgatory no less! So what happened at Fatima on October 13, 1917 Jeremiah? 70,000 people drinking the kool-aid?

It is beyond pitiful to watch all you folks and tens of thousands of denominations with your “special revelations” stand so tall as though God has ordained your unique “church” with the truth. It is pitiful to watch you all throw pages of commentary at each other from your favorite author who “tickles your ears” just as St. Paul said would be the case. Meanwhile, thee Church established by Jesus Christ which has been around since the establishment of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper is the one that takes all of the attacks from the devil himself, not you. No, Satan does not care to cause much havoc with pagans or with false theologies. After all, you do not have the body and blood of Jesus Christ, you do not have the sacrament of forgiving sins, you do not have apostolic succession in your priesthood, you have no authority to bind and loose which is to be honored in heaven. And apparently, neither do you care that you differ with all your brothers on very important dogmas and doctrines. You think you got it. You could not begin to answer where all these kind non-Christians go, or their children. You dare say they go to hell? You dare? Or do you ignore the sticky points, like all of the countless questions I ask that go unnoticed? You cannot wait to make a mockery of the Mother of God. You here to tell me the 70,000 people all hallucinated at Fatima? Is that your answer? Or was it Satan who created the apparition? Make up your mind because if you ignore the highly documented facts, you once again are being a coward who just wishes all these things would go away. Because if it was truly the Virgin Mary who appeared to those three young children on many occasions, well she had a lot to say. She said very clearly, do penance and say the rosary. The rosary no less! She also told those children their deceased cousin was now in purgatory. Purgatory no less! So what happened at Fatima on October 13, 1917 Jeremiah? 70,000 people drinking the kool-aid?
Amen!

Gods word teaches this( bottom line) --Those who endure till the end will be saved.---
Not one of us has reached the end.
There would be 1 of 2 requirements by a mortal man to know if another is saved--
1) He would have had to see ones name written in the book of life.-- he has not.
2) He would have to be able to read anothers true heart---he cannot

"God's word"?
:dunno: Which God?​

Its very sad if one needs to ask which God---There is but one in reality--YHWH(Jehovah)
Hey Pat Robertson, you need to read your bible again. In Genesis, "supposedly" God said, "They have become like US." That's plural, more than one.

In truth, not one word of the bible is "God's word", it's just a bunch of dudes like Pat Robertson that try to put God in a book. There is no one religion that has a monopoly on God. God has thousands of names, Allah, Elohim, Masauwu, Krishna, and many other names on other planets. God does not belong to the evangelicals, the universe belongs to God.

Amen!

No.

Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!" declares the LORD Almighty. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones.

The internal evidence test show that the sheep will scatter.

Church historian Lightfoot said by the end of the 1st Century there was already Congregational, Episcopal and Presbyterian forms of church government and they heard right from the Apostles. So who was right? I'm sure that Church history doesn't agree with Catholicism today.

Peter and Jude did not say, "Listen to the apostles living today," but instead urged believers to "remember what the apostles said."-Dr.Robert Bowman

"God's word"?
:dunno: Which God?​

Its very sad if one needs to ask which God---There is but one in reality--YHWH(Jehovah)
Hey Pat Robertson, you need to read your bible again. In Genesis, "supposedly" God said, "They have become like US." That's plural, more than one.

In truth, not one word of the bible is "God's word", it's just a bunch of dudes like Pat Robertson that try to put God in a book. There is no one religion that has a monopoly on God. God has thousands of names, Allah, Elohim, Masauwu, Krishna, and many other names on other planets. God does not belong to the evangelicals, the universe belongs to God.

God has a monopoly on God and you missed Him.

Thing is it isn't a pov. It is Christ's doctrine. The many sides and points of view come from adding to or taking away from scripture. And is done in part by not understanding the Word of God, or not liking what the Bible tells us.

"I'll remember your sins no more", means just exactly what it says. Why put your own spin on it? Is it not clear enough? Or satisfactory? Do you want Him to remember them?
That we all fall short isn't my assessment either, it's God's and he says it over and over. Working your way into heaven really isn't an option the Bible gives us. It is our substitution for what God gives us.

The reason you read, "in Christ" "in Christ" "in Christ" is because our salvation comes only from the work He did, lest we boast about our own daily righteousness, like the Pharisees did.

Without anyone's opinion, Christ says this:
"I am the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father except through me".

Why turn Christ's gift of salvation into an obligation that you are responsible for??

Don't add to it or take away from it. Relying on one's own holiness to get there is adding to the already complete work of Christ, and will result in failure and self condemnation. It means it takes Jesus and you to enter heaven. One is Biblical. One is Biblical + pov.

Not sure what to do, or whose pov you like the best?
Then love your neighbor. Love fulfills the Law. You are covered. Be happy. Rest assured. And if you have done something that grieves our Father, say you're sorry and mean it. And He promises to put it behind Him and you. < His POV.

I can give you my pov on it all but why bother, we have God's.
false! you believe you have god's pov.
the scriptures are at best faulty reflections written by humans.

See this video of St. Theresa of Avila's vision of hell - even her spirit as it entered hell and see what she saw and felt the torments and tortures of hell in her own body - notice that her testimony is quite precise and in alignment with the visions of Mary K. Baxter who also went there during prayer - in the spirit and then do yourself a favor and look up John Bunyans book, Divine Revelation of Hell and read it and you shall see all of these people - yes, even Bill Weise - speak of the same experiences - the very same experiences - how is that possible, Chuck? How is that possible when Avila lives centuries ago! She has been in heaven for centuries now! Watch the video, turn up the speakers and read her words..

Theresa of Avila's testimony on her vision Hell:

Saint Teresa of Avila had a vision of hell: - YouTube
there's 10mins I'll never get back!

At least I know you watched it. Thanks, Daws. God will bless you for it. In the meantime I'll rep you for it and anyone else who says they watched I will rep them too! I'll also pray and ask God to give you some dreams about hell. Maybe that will help you too. Anything I can do to help, you know.....:eusa_angel: love, Jeri
been there done that...
hell is the absence of reason....and you lot fit that description to a T..

If you aren't in a Church, you need to be fed the word of God. If you are trying to lead, you need to feed people the word of God. If you don't or can't then you are unfit to be shepherds.

Dear KJW and ChuckT:
the point of "church" is for the "people" (us/we/humanity) the "bride" of Christ to become united in embracing the Lord or the Laws in one accord and harmony, to establish truth and justice universally.

We do this by FORGIVING and RECEIVING one another in Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice, Justice with Mercy, for Peace and Justice that is universal/all inclusive of people equally.

So the point is FORGIVENESS.

you can join all the church groups or follow/enforce all the teachings you want

But if it is not done with the spirit of FORGIVENESS and CORRECTION MUTUALLY
then it is missing the point of being joined in Christ Jesus and reconciled with God.

how large an area did king solomon's empire encompass?

the first emperor's china...
which is larger ?

Once again, you are mistaken. Solomon controlled more land than this Emperor and the second King to him in controlling the most land was not the Emperor either - it was King Herod the Great and the third King to control the most land in all of history was not the Emperor either it was King David! So much for that, eh? Nice try but no cigar, Daws.
- Jeri
YOUR WILLFUL IGNORANCE WOULD BE SHOCKING IF IT WEREN'T SO FUCKING HILARIOUS...
IT APPEARS YOU NEVER STUDIED EVEN THE MOST BASIC HISTORY OR SCIENCE..
THE SIZE OF CHINA
3,747,879 sq miles (9,706,961 sq km)

http://www.katapi.org.uk/Maps/EmpireDavidSol.htm use the link to see the true scale of solomon's empire
a quick bit of addition makes it's length about 450 miles .its width about 100 miles at it's widest point..

Last edited:
how large an area did king solomon's empire encompass?

the first emperor's china...
which is larger ?

Once again, you are mistaken. Solomon controlled more land than this Emperor and the second King to him in controlling the most land was not the Emperor either - it was King Herod the Great and the third King to control the most land in all of history was not the Emperor either it was King David! So much for that, eh? Nice try but no cigar, Daws.
- Jeri

It's too bad that God has you focusing on the flesh and this world instead of His invisible heavenly kingdom that us saints speak from.
does the term shut the fuck up have any meaning to you?

Do you believe in hell and or the trinity?

1) Anyone who knows the true God, knows a place of eternal torment was symbolic.
2) Any one who listens to Jesus' truths, knows there is no trinity god.

That is heresy.

Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--- While praying to his Father here--Jesus teaches that the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD----- verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah)
Paul taught the same-1 cor 8:6

The teaching of a trinity is calling Jesus a liar. trinity translations are filled with errors. Trinity religions are a disunified mass of confusion( not Gods) 1 cor 1:10,, 2 cor 11:12-15-- the foretold great apostasy.

If I lived 600 years ago your loving clergy men would have burned me alive at the stake. how sick. You think Jesus had anything to do with them?

Last edited:
If you aren't in a Church, you need to be fed the word of God. If you are trying to lead, you need to feed people the word of God. If you don't or can't then you are unfit to be shepherds.

Dear KJW and ChuckT:
the point of "church" is for the "people" (us/we/humanity) the "bride" of Christ to become united in embracing the Lord or the Laws in one accord and harmony, to establish truth and justice universally.

We do this by FORGIVING and RECEIVING one another in Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice, Justice with Mercy, for Peace and Justice that is universal/all inclusive of people equally.

So the point is FORGIVENESS.

you can join all the church groups or follow/enforce all the teachings you want

But if it is not done with the spirit of FORGIVENESS and CORRECTION MUTUALLY
then it is missing the point of being joined in Christ Jesus and reconciled with God.

Yes forgivness is a loving provision from God---- you are mistaken about the bride of Christ-- only the little flock= 144,000 make up the bride of Christ. these have been bought from the earth by the blood of Jesus( rev 14:3) they will sit on thrones and be kings and priests alongside of Jesus during his millennial reign. As for the great crowd of other sheep--Jesus promised this--The meek will inherit the earth.

That is incorrect. Jesus was not in the grave with body decomposing for 3 days. He was in Abraham's bosom, also referred to as Paradise, as is Heaven. It is a synonym. Christ preached to those across the chasm in Hades who are still there waiting for the White Throne Judgement. Then He gathered those in Abraham's bosom that had been waiting for Christ to break through the barrier of death, and brought them all back, the thief included as being one of the ones who had died in God's favor.
They were the ones who returned with Him to earth for forty days.

I am aware of the debate concerning the comma, but it doesn't matter. Christ saying it that day, or it happening that day, is the debate. And it doesn't matter because the thief was forgiven, in an instant, after a lifetime of sin. The thief did not spend hours confessing his sins while hanging there with Christ. He said very little, but his heart spoke volumes. That is what it takes for Christ to forgive. Because the thief believed in Christ, that thief ended up in one or the other Paradises, Abraham's with Christ, or God's with Christ.
Because God was merciful about his transgressions and remembered the thief's sins no more, caused the thief to qualify. Not by his lifestyle one way or the other. The thief was hanging on wood and had no opportunity to become righteous or undo his lack of it.

So Christ did it for him. Christ took away the sins of the world. Accept nothing that renders what He did as incomplete.

Never have I not advised repentance. ( What a different outcome that thief would have had concerning his sin and future had he not been hung on a cross next to His redeemer.)
So, practice repentance. Why cling to sin? And what we get in return is, favor we don't deserve, forgiveness and our sins erased. They are remembered NO MORE. My punishment for them, all meted out on the cross. Or if you prefer, My punishment for them all, meted out on the cross.

We simply cannot measure up to Christ as far as righteousness is concerned, but we are more than welcome to rely on our own record for salvation if we chose. That is what the White Throne Judgement is for. Good Luck to all whose names appear on the docket. For those who don't feel so lucky, ask for forgiveness and strive to do better. Rest in Christ and enjoy the new life He offers. If He didn't think you were worthy while you were drenched in sin and at your ugliest, He wouldn't have given His life to clean you up. :eusa_angel:

Vomiting out is due to not caring one way or the other. It makes the one who gave everything sick at our indifference. Pick a side< there are only 2 choices, for or against, and be adamant about your choice. :eusa_angel:

One needs to listen to Jesus--at Matt 7:21-23( this is judgement time) These loved Jesus so much enough to do powerful works in his name, and cast out demons,etc--obviously believe in Jesus, will call on his name. Yet Jesus will confess to them, he never even knew them. Jesus brings up two points--Those who do the will of my Father in heaven will enter his kingdom( receive eternal life) and one cannot be a worker of iniquity( lawlessness) = a practicer of sin. At 1 John 3, it teaches--( comparing the children of God and the children of the devil) --- Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.
Jaws will drop---Most likely these were told they were saved. And by Jesus saying I never knew you--means that ones name is not written in the book of life. They probably believe as you do it looks like to me--You need to listen to Jesus, learn his truths and apply them all. That is Gods will--- remember God talked from heaven at Jesus baptism-- This is my son the beloved whom I have approved, listen to him.---

The Word of God says IF we sin and confess our sins the Lord will forgive us. Not "when"... Did David sin? Yes. Did he repent? Yes. Did he ever commit that sin again? No. He didn't. I am speaking of deliberate sin that continues on and according to some believers the church can get away with that - not repent and get heaven in the end. The bible promises us no such thing. Without holiness no one will see the Lord. You'd think Christ had left us powerless against such sins! If the church realized half of what Jesus Christ has provided for us through sending us the Holy Spirit they would be ashamed to even suggest such a thing... If people with the Spirit of the Living God dwelling in them cannot stand against temptation in a free nation what will they do when communism takes over and their kids are being put in front of them for death? Do you think they are going to refuse to deny Christ then when they can't even stop themselves from denying him now? Living in sin is denying Jesus Christ in your life before the world. It is putting him to an open shame. If we knew what sin did to the Lord? We'd stop doing it. I am going to start praying God shows his people what living in sin does to His Son. I pray people here have vivid dreams about it! I believe God to do it! Because he can! I feel no offense by any of you and will keep you in my prayers because I know you sincerely believe you can do whatever you want and get away with it but I also know the revelation Christ has given me about it and the answer is, "No." " You can't." - Jeri

Its sad to see such a confused world. You are right about the continuance of doing a sin once one knows its a sin. The biggest problem in this world is that in 99% of all the religions claiming to be Christian--do not teach Jesus' truths. Here at Matt 7:21-23--- these are those who think they are Christians but are not in reality. a great love for Jesus enough to do powerful works in his name. expel demons, believe in Jesus and will call on his name--obviously told they were saved--this is judgement time scenario--Jesus confesses to these that--he never even knew them( obviously name is not in the book of life) because of two points-- they were workers of iniquity( practicers of sin) and they did not live to do Gods will. Paul also taught--(Jesus) sacrifice doesn't count for a practicer of sin. Hebrew 10:26)

Gods will = This is my son the beloved whom I have approved, listen to him. The teachers that listen to Jesus make sure Jesus' truths are deep into each ones heart. How many times did Jesus say--Go sin no more--? He said it because he meant it--the only way to achieve this to the best of ones abilities is this-Matt 16:24--Few can do this. That is why Few will find the road that leads to life( eternal)

Last edited:
Your maps are not accurate Daws because King Solomon gave away alot of land - in one instance he gave away 20 cities and that was just one example.. one of the brightest bible teachers I have listened to recently did an interesting teaching which included Solomon having taken more land than any other king in the history of the world with King Herod the great coming in 2nd and King David coming in third so you are sadly mistaken but leave it to the Chinese to rewrite history and move boundary lines for ancient maps. The communists are famous for it. Good night, Daws. - Jeri p.s. you'll understand if I take the word of someone who did a far deeper study than a one time google search I'm sure? Thanks, Daws. You're a good sport.

Last edited:
P.S. Daws, did you ever get around to providing an answer as to how God should accept you based on your claim that you obtained widom apart from him that is greater than conformists such as myself and King Solomon? I didn't see the reply for that one. Perhaps I missed it. As for Brad? He won't stop and if you keep at him he will follow you everywhere you go. Best to leave that one go.

Your maps are not accurate Daws because King Solomon gave away alot of land - in one instance he gave away 20 cities and that was just one example.. one of the brightest bible teachers I have listened to recently did an interesting teaching which included Solomon having taken more land than any other king in the history of the world with King Herod the great coming in 2nd and King David coming in third so you are sadly mistaken but leave it to the Chinese to rewrite history and move boundary lines for ancient maps. The communists are famous for it. Good night, Daws. - Jeri p.s. you'll understand if I take the word of someone who did a far deeper study than a one time google search I'm sure? Thanks, Daws. You're a good sport.
NOW YOU'ER REDUCED TO LYING..TO COVER YOUR WILLFUL IGNORANCE
BOTH MAPS ARE MADE IN THE usa..

Forum List

Back