The truth on being saved.

See this video of St. Theresa of Avila's vision of hell - even her spirit as it entered hell and see what she saw and felt the torments and tortures of hell in her own body - notice that her testimony is quite precise and in alignment with the visions of Mary K. Baxter who also went there during prayer - in the spirit and then do yourself a favor and look up John Bunyans book, Divine Revelation of Hell and read it and you shall see all of these people - yes, even Bill Weise - speak of the same experiences - the very same experiences - how is that possible, Chuck? How is that possible when Avila lives centuries ago! She has been in heaven for centuries now! Watch the video, turn up the speakers and read her words..

Theresa of Avila's testimony on her vision Hell:

Saint Teresa of Avila had a vision of hell: - YouTube
there's 10mins I'll never get back!

Its an impossibility for the thief to enter heaven on that day he died--Jesus was the first to enter heaven and it was 43 days after that day--the trinity translations are filled with errors.

Do you believe in hell and or the trinity?

1) Anyone who knows the true God, knows a place of eternal torment was symbolic.
2) Any one who listens to Jesus' truths, knows there is no trinity god.

You can know a man is saved if the Holy Spirit has a reason for letting you know. I led a dying man to the Lord via telephone call Long distance some years ago. He was a Catholic man who had unforgiveness in his heart unbeknownst to me. He was on his death bed. He said the sinners prayer, accepted Christ as a free gift - not works based - he understood - I hung and thought he was saved. That night I am praying the Holy Ghost says to me, He is not saved. I said, I went over everything with him, he accepted Christ - ( Romans 10:8 ) how can he not be saved? The Holy Spirit tells me he has unforgiveness. I call him back the next day. I say to him this isn't finished yet. The Lord says you have unforgiveness in your heart, is it your mother? Is it your ex wife? He says Ex - wife! The Whore! He tells me everything the woman did to grieve him to the core - I tell him that I understand how difficult it is to forgive some people - it is even what would seem impossible but would he be willing to say Lord, I am willing to let you forgive her through me? He said, Sure! The moment he said, Sure! I said to him, God is writing your name in the lambs book of life right now. He cried out, I know! I see his hand engraving my name. On a tablet of granite. He is writing Andrew! I tell you the truth. It was one of the most dramatic conversions I have ever been a part of. I can feel that moment to this day. He died shortly afterwards and went straight to heaven.

As for Joel Osteen? He is a false teacher. He will be in hell if he doesn't repent. Don't listen to anything he says. Have a nice evening. - Jeri

Only those who do Gods will will enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21--- these lived daily by every utterance of God. Just as Jesus taught one to do--unfortunately for the majority--they do not listen to Jesus. That is why Jesus knew---FEW will find the road that leads to life( eternal)----- so speaking words on a death bed does not get ones name written in the book of life.

The thief on the cross would beg to differ. He had about a breath left to say, "Remember me....." and was in Paradise that day. As long as you think your salvation is based on your life and not Christ's life, you'll struggle to get to Heaven every day till you die. Peace will elude you.

God's will is for His children to have eternal life, and He will do anything it make it so. That includes being slow to anger, rapid to forgive, erasing your sins with the blood of His Son, and giving us a perfect righteousness under which to be judged.
And thank God. Look at your first sentence. I failed already. I did not utter His words today while I cooked breakfast, I did later, then I didn't, but then I did again.............
If you were God, I'd be screwed.

The laws God gave specifically to the Jews are not bad laws. Think of what the world would be like if we all kept just the Big 10. The bad part was the punishment.
Today there are not enough rocks on earth to stone adulterers with. If adulterers were given death sentences like they were under the Law, not so many would be so flippant about doing it. But those who did were shown no mercy. Death was the sentence.

It was the punishment Christ took in our place (after a flawless performance of His own) so we wouldn't have to be punished even though we are the ones that deserved it. How much more could you be loved? It is still wrong to commit theft or murder, or envy, but the offense that you will commit next Saturday, was scrutinized, and forgiven and erased on the cross. And then He died. Because that was the penalty we would have received under the law. Our covenant exists of being covered in Christ's blood as a blemish remover. Your Father doesn't accuse. Satan does. Write your sins down on a piece of paper. Now pour a can of red paint on the paper. Now hand it to Satan. Judge this......

And then Jesus rose. Because death has no power over the righteous. And He has people to forgive and little lambs to care for. You are the little lamb.
Accept what He did for you and what a bright future you have in store for you all because of the love He showed you first.

Then go and love each other. That is the will of God. Start with that rule. The rest will fall into place as fruit, not legalities. :eusa_angel:

I don't know who is teaching you--But Gods word clearly teaches--Jesus went to hell( grave) for 3 days--and then remained on earth 40 more days--then entered heaven.
So how is it that a thief entered paradise on that day? ---reality--the comma is in the wrong spot in that passage in trinity translations.

No sin was not erased on the cross-- Paul taught --those who practice sin, Jesus sacrifice does not count for them-Hebrews 10:26---- also Jesus taught that as well-Matt 7:21-23--also his letter to the laodecians in rev--Jesus said persay-- those sitting on the fence will be vomited out. And at acts 3:19--teaches--repentence gets sin blotted out.
Jesus death bought back what Adam had lost for mankind. It gave everyone the opportunity to repent. Yet all die and pay the wages of sin.

Turzovka is a Catholic so he understands what holiness is perhaps on a greater level than you or Chuck. You are both mistaken in thinking that there are not Catholics who soared to the spiritual heights because of their prayer lives, their sufferings, their holiness in living for Christ and Christ alone.

See the reason why Christ is to judge and not us? You have accused and judged me for a crime I didn't commit. And I guarantee you I am not mistaken in what I say regarding Catholics.
The only view of Catholics that I believe and have expressed:
"Catholics are some of the salt of the earth, and some of the best people I know, that love Christ more than dogma, and live their lives accordingly. And they will be waiting at the Gate to Welcome you in." I can find the exact quote for you if need be.

As for holiness on a "greater level than mine or Chucks", you'd think that being raised in a predominately Catholic town, whose friends were Catholic, whose boyfriends were all Catholic, being married most of my life to a Catholic, whose father is a Catholic deacon and whose mother runs St. Mary church, you'd think all that holiness would have rubbed off, but according to you I am still coming up short! :eek:

Honey, give Christ His judgement robe back. Chuck's and My holiness are not for you to judge. As for daily holiness, where was yours yesterday when you usurped Christ's role and judged someone else's holiness based on their Church vs another's?
And yet through Christ, today is another chance to strive to be like Him because your past is forgiven if you ask, and your future is in His loving hands.

It is also written:

Romans 2:1–4
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, ...

Gal. 6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Isaiah 5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Romans 14:1-10
Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone. If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother?

James 4:11-12 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Luke 10:25-28
25 One day an expert in religious law stood up to test Jesus by asking him this question: “Teacher, what should I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 Jesus replied, “What does the law of Moses say? How do you read it?”
27 The man answered, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.’ And, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
28 “Right!” Jesus told him. “Do this and you will live!”

"Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a dishonest tax collector. The proud Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: 'I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over there! For I never cheat, I don't sin, I don't commit adultery, I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.' But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, 'O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.' I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For the proud will be humbled, but the humble will be honored." Luke 18:9-14

Little sweetheart, Judge dogma and doctrine all you want but when you start setting your sights on other's holiness, your own takes a beating. Best leave that to the one who can see a man's heart. :smiliehug:
Our job whether you place it under the auspices of Law or Grace is to love one another. I love you and your zeal. And don't want anything to cause you harm. We may not always agree on doctrine, but we can agree to the most important of all of the rules and regulations:

Romans 13:9-10
The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule:
"Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Only those who do Gods will will enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21--- these lived daily by every utterance of God. Just as Jesus taught one to do--unfortunately for the majority--they do not listen to Jesus. That is why Jesus knew---FEW will find the road that leads to life( eternal)----- so speaking words on a death bed does not get ones name written in the book of life.

The thief on the cross would beg to differ. He had about a breath left to say, "Remember me....." and was in Paradise that day. As long as you think your salvation is based on your life and not Christ's life, you'll struggle to get to Heaven every day till you die. Peace will elude you.

God's will is for His children to have eternal life, and He will do anything it make it so. That includes being slow to anger, rapid to forgive, erasing your sins with the blood of His Son, and giving us a perfect righteousness under which to be judged.
And thank God. Look at your first sentence. I failed already. I did not utter His words today while I cooked breakfast, I did later, then I didn't, but then I did again.............

The laws God gave specifically to the Jews are not bad laws. Think of what the world would be like if we all kept just the Big 10. The bad part was the punishment.
Today there are not enough rocks on earth to stone adulterers with. If adulterers were given death sentences like they were under the Law, not so many would be so flippant about doing it. But those who did were shown no mercy. Death was the sentence.

It was the punishment Christ took in our place (after a flawless performance of His own) so we wouldn't have to be punished even though we are the ones that deserved it. How much more could you be loved? It is still wrong to commit theft or murder, or envy, but the offense that you will commit next Saturday, was scrutinized, and forgiven and erased on the cross. And then He died. Because that was the penalty we would have received under the law. Our covenant exists of being covered in Christ's blood as a blemish remover. Your Father doesn't accuse. Satan does. Write your sins down on a piece of paper. Now pour a can of red paint on the paper. Now hand it to Satan. Judge this......

And then Jesus rose. Because death has no power over the righteous. And He has people to forgive and little lambs to care for. You are the little lamb.
Accept what He did for you and what a bright future you have in store for you all because of the love He showed you first.

Then go and love each other. That is the will of God. Start with that rule. The rest will fall into place as fruit, not legalities. :eusa_angel:

I don't know who is teaching you--But Gods word clearly teaches--Jesus went to hell( grave) for 3 days--and then remained on earth 40 more days--then entered heaven.
So how is it that a thief entered paradise on that day? ---reality--the comma is in the wrong spot in that passage in trinity translations.

No sin was not erased on the cross-- Paul taught --those who practice sin, Jesus sacrifice does not count for them-Hebrews 10:26---- also Jesus taught that as well-Matt 7:21-23--also his letter to the laodecians in rev--Jesus said persay-- those sitting on the fence will be vomited out. And at acts 3:19--teaches--repentence gets sin blotted out.
Jesus death bought back what Adam had lost for mankind. It gave everyone the opportunity to repent. Yet all die and pay the wages of sin.

That is incorrect. Jesus was not in the grave with body decomposing for 3 days. He was in Abraham's bosom, also referred to as Paradise, as is Heaven. It is a synonym. Christ preached to those across the chasm in Hades who are still there waiting for the White Throne Judgement. Then He gathered those in Abraham's bosom that had been waiting for Christ to break through the barrier of death, and brought them all back, the thief included as being one of the ones who had died in God's favor.
They were the ones who returned with Him to earth for forty days.

I am aware of the debate concerning the comma, but it doesn't matter. Christ saying it that day, or it happening that day, is the debate. And it doesn't matter because the thief was forgiven, in an instant, after a lifetime of sin. The thief did not spend hours confessing his sins while hanging there with Christ. He said very little, but his heart spoke volumes. That is what it takes for Christ to forgive. Because the thief believed in Christ, that thief ended up in one or the other Paradises, Abraham's with Christ, or God's with Christ.
Because God was merciful about his transgressions and remembered the thief's sins no more, caused the thief to qualify. Not by his lifestyle one way or the other. The thief was hanging on wood and had no opportunity to become righteous or undo his lack of it.

So Christ did it for him. Christ took away the sins of the world. Accept nothing that renders what He did as incomplete.

Never have I not advised repentance. ( What a different outcome that thief would have had concerning his sin and future had he not been hung on a cross next to His redeemer.)
So, practice repentance. Why cling to sin? And what we get in return is, favor we don't deserve, forgiveness and our sins erased. They are remembered NO MORE. My punishment for them, all meted out on the cross. Or if you prefer, My punishment for them all, meted out on the cross.

We simply cannot measure up to Christ as far as righteousness is concerned, but we are more than welcome to rely on our own record for salvation if we chose. That is what the White Throne Judgement is for. Good Luck to all whose names appear on the docket. For those who don't feel so lucky, ask for forgiveness and strive to do better. Rest in Christ and enjoy the new life He offers. If He didn't think you were worthy while you were drenched in sin and at your ugliest, He wouldn't have given His life to clean you up. :eusa_angel:

Vomiting out is due to not caring one way or the other. It makes the one who gave everything sick at our indifference. Pick a side< there are only 2 choices, for or against, and be adamant about your choice. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

That is incorrect. Jesus was not in the grave with body decomposing for 3 days. He was in Abraham's bosom, also referred to as Paradise, as is Heaven. It is a synonym. Christ preached to those across the chasm in Hades who are still there waiting for the White Throne Judgement. Then He gathered those in Abraham's bosom that had been waiting for Christ to break through the barrier of death, and brought them all back, the thief included as being one of the ones who had died in God's favor.

I am aware of the debate concerning the comma, but it doesn't matter. Christ saying it that day, or it happening that day, is the debate. And it doesn't matter because the thief was forgiven, in an instant, after a lifetime of sin. The thief did not spend hours confessing his sins while hanging there with Christ. He said very little, but his heart spoke volumes. That is what it takes for Christ to forgive. Because the thief believed in Christ, that thief ended up in one or the other Paradises, Abraham's with Christ, or God's with Christ.
Because God was merciful about his transgressions and remembered the thief's sins no more, caused the thief to qualify. Not by his lifestyle one way or the other. The thief was hanging on wood and had no opportunity to become righteous or undo his lack of it.

So Christ did it for him. Christ took away the sins of the world. Accept nothing that renders what He did as incomplete.

Never have I not advised repentance. I practice it. Why cling to sin? And what I get in return is, favor I don't deserve, forgiveness and my sin erased. They are remembered NO MORE. My punishment for them, (<comma here) all, (< or commas here) meted out on the cross.

We simply cannot measure up to Christ as far as righteousness is concerned, but we are more than welcome to rely on our own record for salvation if we chose. That is what the White Throne Judgement is for. God Luck to all whose names appear on the docket. For those who don't feel so lucky, ask for forgiveness and strive to do better. Rest in Christ and enjoy the new life He offers. If He didn't thing you were worthy while you were drenched in sin and at your ugliest, He wouldn't have given His life to clean you up. :eusa_angel:

Vomiting out is due to not caring one way or the other. It makes the one who gave everything sick at our indifference. Pick a side< there are only 2 choices, for or against, and be adamant about your choice. :eusa_angel:
wrong! there are as many sides as there are pov's .
the to you've shown are in reality only one and that is my way (your imagined god) or the highway .(your imagined satan)

Never have I not advised repentance. ( What a different outcome that thief would have had concerning his sin and future had he not been hung on a cross next to His redeemer.)
So, practice repentance. Why cling to sin? And what we get in return is, favor we don't deserve, forgiveness and our sins erased. They are remembered NO MORE. My punishment for them, all meted out on the cross. Or if you prefer, My punishment for them all, meted out on the cross.

We simply cannot measure up to Christ as far as righteousness is concerned, but we are more than welcome to rely on our own record for salvation if we chose. That is what the White Throne Judgement is for. Good Luck to all whose names appear on the docket. For those who don't feel so lucky, ask for forgiveness and strive to do better. Rest in Christ and enjoy the new life He offers. If He didn't think you were worthy while you were drenched in sin and at your ugliest, He wouldn't have given His life to clean you up. :eusa_angel:

One needs to listen to Jesus--at Matt 7:21-23( this is judgement time) These loved Jesus so much enough to do powerful works in his name, and cast out demons,etc--obviously believe in Jesus, will call on his name. Yet Jesus will confess to them, he never even knew them. Jesus brings up two points--Those who do the will of my Father in heaven will enter his kingdom( receive eternal life) and one cannot be a worker of iniquity( lawlessness) = a practicer of sin. At 1 John 3, it teaches--( comparing the children of God and the children of the devil) --- Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.
Jaws will drop---Most likely these were told they were saved. And by Jesus saying I never knew you--means that ones name is not written in the book of life. They probably believe as you do it looks like to me--You need to listen to Jesus, learn his truths and apply them all. That is Gods will--- remember God talked from heaven at Jesus baptism-- This is my son the beloved whom I have approved, listen to him.---

Thing is it isn't a pov. It is Christ's doctrine. The many sides and points of view come from adding to or taking away from scripture. And is done in part by not understanding the Word of God, or not liking what the Bible tells us.

"I'll remember your sins no more", means just exactly what it says. Why put your own spin on it? Is it not clear enough? Or satisfactory? Do you want Him to remember them?
That we all fall short isn't my assessment either, it's God's and he says it over and over. Working your way into heaven really isn't an option the Bible gives us. It is our substitution for what God gives us.

The reason you read, "in Christ" "in Christ" "in Christ" is because our salvation comes only from the work He did, lest we boast about our own daily righteousness, like the Pharisees did.

Without anyone's opinion, Christ says this:
"I am the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father except through me".

Why turn Christ's gift of salvation into an obligation that you are responsible for??

Don't add to it or take away from it. Relying on one's own holiness to get there is adding to the already complete work of Christ, and will result in failure and self condemnation. It means it takes Jesus and you to enter heaven. One is Biblical. One is Biblical + pov.

Not sure what to do, or whose pov you like the best?
Then love your neighbor. Love fulfills the Law. You are covered. Be happy. Rest assured. And if you have done something that grieves our Father, say you're sorry and mean it. And He promises to put it behind Him and you. < His POV.

I can give you my pov on it all but why bother, we have God's.

One needs to listen to Jesus--at Matt 7:21-23( this is judgement time) These loved Jesus so much enough to do powerful works in his name, and cast out demons,etc--obviously believe in Jesus, will call on his name. Yet Jesus will confess to them, he never even knew them. Jesus brings up two points--Those who do the will of my Father in heaven will enter his kingdom( receive eternal life) and one cannot be a worker of iniquity( lawlessness) = a practicer of sin. At 1 John 3, it teaches--( comparing the children of God and the children of the devil) --- Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.
Jaws will drop---Most likely these were told they were saved. And by Jesus saying I never knew you--means that ones name is not written in the book of life. They probably believe as you do it looks like to me--You need to listen to Jesus, learn his truths and apply them all. That is Gods will--- remember God talked from heaven at Jesus baptism-- This is my son the beloved whom I have approved, listen to him.---

Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.

Poor David, the apple of God's eye. He belonged to God, and had the Holy Spirit of God as a helper. And then murdered someone! Out you go David, there is no place in Heaven for you! Christ may have thought so, but you sinned and your righteousness doesn't measure up, so out you go, along with all the rest of us unworthies.
FOR:
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
If He didn't forgive sinners, while we were still sinning, btw, then there would be no one to forgive. Sinner is synonymous with human. While were were still sinners means, while we were at our UNRIGHTEOUS worst!

And all those sinners that Christ took with Him to Heaven all have to come back now and go to hell, because Christ's gift wasn't enough.
According to you, Christ was wrong to forgive that thief. That reprobate did nothing to warrant a place at our Father's table. He followed nothing Jesus or Moses said, and yet was saved in spite of himself and his record. huh.. Was Christ wrong to think that He could pay the price for the wrongs of a filthy thief? What was Christ thinking? That His righteousness was good enough for them both?

For anyone who hasn't sinned, God Bless you. You are the exception to the verse above. For the rest of us,salvation is a gift from God and Jesus. Accept it and live like you are thankful for the gift. It was bought at a hefty price. Because you are every bit as worthy as a thief on a cross to Jesus. He loves you just as you are without one plea, but that His blood was shed for thee. :)
Pay Him back with Love for our Dad and one another. It is all our loving brother asks in return.

Last edited:
See this video of St. Theresa of Avila's vision of hell - even her spirit as it entered hell and see what she saw and felt the torments and tortures of hell in her own body - notice that her testimony is quite precise and in alignment with the visions of Mary K. Baxter who also went there during prayer - in the spirit and then do yourself a favor and look up John Bunyans book, Divine Revelation of Hell and read it and you shall see all of these people - yes, even Bill Weise - speak of the same experiences - the very same experiences - how is that possible, Chuck? How is that possible when Avila lives centuries ago! She has been in heaven for centuries now! Watch the video, turn up the speakers and read her words..

Theresa of Avila's testimony on her vision Hell:

Saint Teresa of Avila had a vision of hell: - YouTube
there's 10mins I'll never get back!

At least I know you watched it. Thanks, Daws. God will bless you for it. In the meantime I'll rep you for it and anyone else who says they watched I will rep them too! I'll also pray and ask God to give you some dreams about hell. Maybe that will help you too. Anything I can do to help, you know.....:eusa_angel: love, Jeri

Last edited:
This is truly sad to me. So many Christians on this thread and on these boards. What is evident is that they ALL love their God and they ALL love their Bible. What is also evident is that they ALL love their particular passages in Scripture to fit their own theology or their own church's theology. And it appears they are fighting over various salvation doctrines of which there appears to be 20 different ways of looking at it. All the while they ignore so much else of Scripture that does not line up with their preferred attacks and in fact becomes very problematic for them.

What it says to me is that this is why Jesus Christ established One Church, one authority here on earth that would be honored in heaven. Because we are all sinners and imperfect and so is His Church. But His Church is divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit and it was to this Church Jesus Christ said "I give thee the keys of the kingdom. Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven." And it was that imperfect Church made up of imperfect men who were to give us the inspired Word of God. It was that Church that was attacked endlessly by Satan but despite its many weaknesses "the gates of hell could not prevail against thee." It is that church that has not waivered on its core dogma and doctrines of faith and morals.

But now we have 10,000 different denominations who call themselves "the church" whom Pope Benedict referred to as "religious communities" because there is only One Church. The one Peter was made the head of and apostolic succession continued its divinely ordained leadership. It is that Church only where the bread and wine become the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Or is John 6 a throwaway doctrine? And it is that Church only where the Mother of God is so honored ---- where Scripture says "from this day forward all men shall call her Blessed." To malign the Mother of God is to malign Her Son.

My point of this diatribe --- All these nuanced arguments as to what is salvation who is lost and who is saved are nothing but a thousand divisive opinions by a thousand different Christian voices or religious communities who are so sure they have it right and all others are in peril. Yet, they all have the Bible as their only source for their contention, oddly enough a book given to them by the Catholic Church. But the Catholic Church is the only voice so given authority by Jesus to rule on matters such as these. Not the Lutherans or the Anglicans or the Pentecostals or the nondenominational preachers on fire for God. It's in the Bible where this is spoken as to who is the one authority, if you are interested.

And beyond the Book, there is the early church fathers and leaders who have written and their words are filled with the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist, and the authority of The Chuirch, there with all its oral traditions passed down and long before the Bible was ever so sanctioned. It was the Catholic Church that is the home to a thousand blessed saints with the inspired revelations from God who validated the Church. Yes they railed against the Church's misguided ways and sinful leaders, but these saints did not leave the one and only Church and start their own, no, God had them reform it. And their countless documented miracles laid claim to the evidence they were of God. And the Virgin Mary has appeared so many times also giving credence and authority to the Catholic Church and none other. Or is this all of the devil? Who dare say such a thing? Did not Jesus give his sternest warning against those who call the work of God to be the work of the Evil One?

My point again: I tire of all these voices who are divisive and not very impressive to an outsider non-believer eager to learn or know the truth. Now if you want to turn this whole thing around and tell me that my church is full of abusive priests and nothing more, go ahead. Continue alluding to that which does not put your own "theology" on trial. I see all this divisiveness as a victory for you know who.

The Word of God says IF we sin and confess our sins the Lord will forgive us. Not "when"... Did David sin? Yes. Did he repent? Yes. Did he ever commit that sin again? No. He didn't. I am speaking of deliberate sin that continues on and according to some believers the church can get away with that - not repent and get heaven in the end. The bible promises us no such thing. Without holiness no one will see the Lord. You'd think Christ had left us powerless against such sins! If the church realized half of what Jesus Christ has provided for us through sending us the Holy Spirit they would be ashamed to even suggest such a thing... If people with the Spirit of the Living God dwelling in them cannot stand against temptation in a free nation what will they do when communism takes over and their kids are being put in front of them for death? Do you think they are going to refuse to deny Christ then when they can't even stop themselves from denying him now? Living in sin is denying Jesus Christ in your life before the world. It is putting him to an open shame. If we knew what sin did to the Lord? We'd stop doing it. I am going to start praying God shows his people what living in sin does to His Son. I pray people here have vivid dreams about it! I believe God to do it! Because he can! I feel no offense by any of you and will keep you in my prayers because I know you sincerely believe you can do whatever you want and get away with it but I also know the revelation Christ has given me about it and the answer is, "No." " You can't." - Jeri

This is truly sad to me. So many Christians on this thread and on these boards. What is evident is that they ALL love their God and they ALL love their Bible. What is also evident is that they ALL love their particular passages in Scripture to fit their own theology or their own church's theology. And it appears they are fighting over various salvation doctrines of which there appears to be 20 different ways of looking at it. All the while they ignore so much else of Scripture that does not line up with their preferred attacks and in fact becomes very problematic for them.

What it says to me is that this is why Jesus Christ established One Church, one authority here on earth that would be honored in heaven. Because we are all sinners and imperfect and so is His Church. But His Church is divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit and it was to this Church Jesus Christ said "I give thee the keys of the kingdom. Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven." And it was that imperfect Church made up of imperfect men who were to give us the inspired Word of God. It was that Church that was attacked endlessly by Satan but despite its many weaknesses "the gates of hell could not prevail against thee." It is that church that has not waivered on its core dogma and doctrines of faith and morals.

But now we have 10,000 different denominations who call themselves "the church" whom Pope Benedict referred to as "religious communities" because there is only One Church. The one Peter was made the head of and apostolic succession continued its divinely ordained leadership. It is that Church only where the bread and wine become the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Or is John 6 a throwaway doctrine? And it is that Church only where the Mother of God is so honored ---- where Scripture says "from this day forward all men shall call her Blessed." To malign the Mother of God is to malign Her Son.

My point of this diatribe --- All these nuanced arguments as to what is salvation who is lost and who is saved are nothing but a thousand divisive opinions by a thousand different Christian voices or religious communities who are so sure they have it right and all others are in peril. Yet, they all have the Bible as their only source for their contention, oddly enough a book given to them by the Catholic Church. But the Catholic Church is the only voice so given authority by Jesus to rule on matters such as these. Not the Lutherans or the Anglicans or the Pentecostals or the nondenominational preachers on fire for God. It's in the Bible where this is spoken as to who is the one authority, if you are interested.

And beyond the Book, there is the early church fathers and leaders who have written and their words are filled with the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist, and the authority of The Chuirch, there with all its oral traditions passed down and long before the Bible was ever so sanctioned. It was the Catholic Church that is the home to a thousand blessed saints with the inspired revelations from God who validated the Church. Yes they railed against the Church's misguided ways and sinful leaders, but these saints did not leave the one and only Church and start their own, no, God had them reform it. And their countless documented miracles laid claim to the evidence they were of God. And the Virgin Mary has appeared so many times also giving credence and authority to the Catholic Church and none other. Or is this all of the devil? Who dare say such a thing? Did not Jesus give his sternest warning against those who call the work of God to be the work of the Evil One?
p
My point again: I tire of all these voices who are divisive and not very impressive to an outsider non-believer eager to learn or know the truth. Now if you want to turn this whole thing around and tell me that my church is full of abusive priests and nothing more, go ahead. Continue alluding to that which does not put your own "theology" on trial. I see all this divisiveness as a victory for you know who.

Turzkovka,please spare us your feigned piety. It isn't working for you. First up, Mary is not the mother of God. She was a vessel through whom Jesus came into the world but Jesus was before Mary was. John 1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Jesus called his mother, Woman. Alright? When the people began to praise Mary for being the womb that carried Jesus and the breasts that fed him he corrected them and said, no. Blessed are those who do the will of God. Okay? You are way off here. I mistook you for a born again Catholic. My mistake. You need to be saved, friend. Mary was not a virgin at her death. She has 4 other sons & a daughter after Jesus was born. She was not a virgin. Quit worshiping a human being and worship Jesus Christ who hung on a cross for your sins. And make sure you repent of defending the doctrine of denying Jesus Christ as the way to salvation. The truth is the Catholic church is not the first church. That is a roman church. The first church was birthed in Israel and were Jews. Your church is the one who murdered them and hunted them down to the point they hid in the Catacombs - you need to learn your own church history. You speak of shame? The shame you should feel is for what has been spoken from your own church leadership and we can thank God that the RCC is NOT the one true church. The one true Church are the followers of Jesus Christ wherever they are on the earth today. Good night and please do yourself a favor and buy a bible. It is the 21st century and time for many of you who claim to know God to actually read his book and find out what it says. -Jeri

"You were born guilty, Vandal. "

Sorry, Jere. I'm not buying it. It goes against my concept of justice to be found guilty before I was born because of something Adam did (who I don't believe existed anyway).

My issue is that faith is a gift - so if you're not given the gift, you're gonna go to hell? That hardly seems logical.

p

Turzkovka,please spare us your feigned piety. It isn't working for you. First up, Mary is not the mother of God. She was a vessel through whom Jesus came into the world but Jesus was before Mary was. John 1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Jesus called his mother, Woman. Alright? When the people began to praise Mary for being the womb that carried Jesus and the breasts that fed him he corrected them and said, no. Blessed are those who do the will of God. Okay? You are way off here. I mistook you for a born again Catholic. My mistake. You need to be saved, friend. Mary was not a virgin at her death. She has 4 other sons & a daughter after Jesus was born. She was not a virgin. Quit worshiping a human being and worship Jesus Christ who hung on a cross for your sins. And make sure you repent of defending the doctrine of denying Jesus Christ as the way to salvation. The truth is the Catholic church is not the first church. That is a roman church. The first church was birthed in Israel and were Jews. Your church is the one who murdered them and hunted them down to the point they hid in the Catacombs - you need to learn your own church history. You speak of shame? The shame you should feel is for what has been spoken from your own church leadership and we can thank God that the RCC is NOT the one true church. The one true Church are the followers of Jesus Christ wherever they are on the earth today. Good night and please do yourself a favor and buy a bible. It is the 21st century and time for many of you who claim to know God to actually read his book and find out what it says. -Jeri

The "woman" and "virgin" in the prophecies have nothing to do with a flesh named Mary. They represent the invisible Christ, where ALL God's people were created in, also known as Heaven, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, etc.

how large an area did king solomon's empire encompass?

the first emperor's china...
which is larger ?

Once again, you are mistaken. Solomon controlled more land than this Emperor and the second King to him in controlling the most land was not the Emperor either - it was King Herod the Great and the third King to control the most land in all of history was not the Emperor either it was King David! So much for that, eh? Nice try but no cigar, Daws.
- Jeri

how large an area did king solomon's empire encompass?

the first emperor's china...
which is larger ?

Once again, you are mistaken. Solomon controlled more land than this Emperor and the second King to him in controlling the most land was not the Emperor either - it was King Herod the Great and the third King to control the most land in all of history was not the Emperor either it was King David! So much for that, eh? Nice try but no cigar, Daws.
- Jeri

It's too bad that God has you focusing on the flesh and this world instead of His invisible heavenly kingdom that us saints speak from.

p

The "woman" and "virgin" in the prophecies have nothing to do with a flesh named Mary. They represent the invisible Christ, where ALL God's people were created in, also known as Heaven, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, etc.

I may have "feigned piety" but you missed my point entirely.

I have to listen to all you experts but when I speak I am not giving my opinion. I am speaking for the Catholic Church. So do not think you are taking me on when you respond, you are taking on thee Church established by Jesus Christ. And as for His Mother, you know not what you do. Sorry.

There is no church when speaking of the institution of catholicism, Turzkokva. It is you who have missed the point. Jesus made it clear that his church was not built with human hands, it is not made of stone and mortar. It is the body of Christ - the gathering of the believers and has nothing to do with the Romans or their Vatican. The body of Christ is the church wherever they meet up? There Jesus is! In the midst of us - we ARE the church! As for the RCC? Ahhh... the Roman Catholic church has about as much control over us as they do to capture the wind and stop it from blowing. Good luck with that.

p.s. amazing how you don't mind this anti christ pope denying the authority of God and Christ's own words: Ye must be born again the enter the kingdom of heaven - ---> yet you faint over the truth that Mary was a mere vessel and not the "Mother" of God. To say your spiritual priorities are confused would truly be an understatement. I'll keep you in my prayers though. Good night, Turzovka. - Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back