The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

On paper, in theory yes.

In reality that is not the case.

In this country we have totalitarians on one end and authoritarians on the other.
As I said, just because 90% of the people in this country are leftists, doesnt change the spectrum.

The time for nice play with this enemy has passed Long ago. It is a WAR that they started. It is now time to fight back hard or lose America completely Forever. No coming back from that. Those that cant hanlde names…..then go lay down in the back with the kids.
names are what those little kids in the back call each other....

As I said, just because 90% of the people in this country are leftists, doesnt change the spectrum.

A theoretical spectrum is nice to talk about, but we need to face the reality in our country and not worry about theories.

The far right ultra-conservative in this country are vastly outnumbered by the far left, liberal and woke cultures. The latter is everywhere showing their "pride" and I'm not just talking about LGBTQ+. Most MSM is woke and liberal, and a new generation of believers is always being cultivated by it.

Of course, anyone who criticizes dumb Don is automatically defined by Trumpers as a D Party water carrier. Just as anyone who criticizes dumb Joe is defined as a Trump cultist. It’s the way of the duopoly.
Meh, just calling balls and strikes as I see them....If you don't like the call complain to someone else.

Look at it like the goof-ball Large L Libertarians.....You will always find them shilling for whichever side pays them the most to try to get 2% or so in a general election.....As always you just have to scratch the surface a bit to see where their money comes from.

Shit ... I just thought it was people who would rather sacrifice or compromise their Principles for the sake of Politics.

The Establishment is both Major Parties ... And the "Common Ground" is their goal.
They just pretend to fight with each other ... While policy gradually goes in one direction towards Empowering the Government ... And Authoritarian Control.
The rot just festers ... And seeps into our Federal Agencies ... Pushing everything farther out of our reach.

It does matter if someone likes the bow, stern, midship, port or starboard side of a sinking boat ...
They better learn how to swim ... :auiqs.jpg:

The adherents of the duopoly fail to recognize their culpability in sinking the nation. They both believe their are trying to save it.

Meh, just calling balls and strikes as I see them....If you don't like the call complain to someone else.

Look at it like the goof-ball Large L Libertarians.....You will always find them shilling for whichever side pays them the most to try to get 2% or so in a general election.....As always you just have to scratch the surface a bit to see where their money comes from.
Typical duopoly response. Refuse to recognize your failures and attack anyone who exposes your ignorance.

STOP SUPPORTING THE OLIGARCHY!

The adherents of the duopoly fail to recognize their culpability in sinking the nation. They both believe their are trying to save it.
Nobody really likes the Uniparty but I have yet to see any viable alternatives that are not in the bag for one side or the other.

The far right ultra-conservative in this country are vastly outnumbered by the far left, liberal and woke cultures. The latter is everywhere showing their "pride" and I'm not just talking about LGBTQ+. Most MSM is woke and liberal, and a new generation of believers is always being cultivated by it.

Part of that is due to the fact that there is no need to attempt to normalize what is normal in the first place ... :auiqs.jpg:

i for one do not vote for any incumbents....to many of them have been there way to long....after 5-6 years it should be ...see ya.....

Sadly most people do, as they win reelection at a greater than 90% clip

i for one do not vote for any incumbents....to many of them have been there way to long....after 5-6 years it should be ...see ya.....
I don't vote for lawyers.

I haven't voted for my congress critter (Ben Cline R-6) since he took over from the lawyer that proceeded him.

Part of that is due to the fact that there is no need to attempt to normalize what is normal in the first place ... :auiqs.jpg:

Humans love vice. Out of those you say are normal tens of millions were/are fence walkers cajoled y the loose values forced on the population over some decades. This can only exist as long as the money tree exits. When it is depleted the suffering and violence begins in earnest.

So you listed some of the extremes of the left, you left out open border policies and mass illegal immigration, the fact that all of their policies cause major debt and that their spending causes major inflation. You described the 'pushback' to the crazy ideology of the left as 'right extremism', so pushing back on these idiots on the left makes one a right extremist?

How about listing what the extreme right is trying to push on everyone via government fiat or even via culture intimidation? I'll start if for you, I'm sure your number one issue will be the supreme court sending abortion back to the states (even though that is constitutionally correct), and SC is hardly 'extreme right'. What else do you have?

The ultra radical Christian right made it so that I couldn't purchase alcohol on Sunday before noon.

And -

Well, there is no and.

Humans love vice. Out of those you say are normal tens of millions were/are fence walkers cajoled y the loose values forced on the population over some decades. This can only exist as long as the money tree exits. When it is depleted the suffering and violence begins in earnest.

Well ... It is no secret that Humanity has a knack for destroying itself ...
In the name of ... And for the sake of ... Humanity ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back