The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Fuck diplomacy; hasn't worked since post WWI.
Your knowledge of current events amongst nations sucks.

You're joking...you never read about NK firing nukes towards Japan?

You're so ignorant of anything outside of your Liberal bubble, you're not worth my time.

It works all the time. There have been regional and minor conflicts since WWII but there has also been plenty of times when we have come back from the brink. Cuban Missile Crisis, anyone? So diplomacy has worked many times. I guess warmongers like you just love conflict.

They fired missiles, not Nukes. Christ, I even spelt it out for you.

I'd put my knowledge of current world affairs above yours any day of the week.
CNN...The biggest Ass Kissers when it comes to learning how important it is to bribe nations into loving you.

Per CNN's own statements.

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

Unfortunately, your side refused to participate in it.

You call more than 300,000 American deaths being 'Back on Track"?!?!?!?

Yes, we liberals refused to participate in that!
I’m waiting for you to cry about Chicago.

How would that help Democrats?

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

He’s so sensitive until it comes to blaming Blacks for murdering each other.

That's where we differ: You say "Without George Bush there would be no Afghanistan and Iraq" and I say "Without al Qaeda, the Taliban, and radical Islam there would be no Afghanistan and Iraq."

You say "Without Donald Trump there would be no coronavirus" and I say "Without China there would be no cvoronavirus."

See the difference? I'm glad we had this little discussion. It's always a good thing to set you youngsters straight about how things work in this world.

And Iraq had 'what?' to do with the Taliban and al Qaeda again?
Without the US propping up dictatorships like SA there might not be any al Qaeda

These Democrats like Clinton, Kerry, Pelosi, Biden, etc that supported the invasion of Iraq were reall dumbasse, weren't they?

You didn't vote for any of those dumbasses for President, did you?

He can't vote for anyone, as he's not even a citizen of the US. Grump is what you call "foreign interference" in our elections.

It is hard to keep with the nationalities of all these stupid American hating Moon Bats.

Blood and Iron (speech) - Wikipedia

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?

First, Democracy was never meant to be a love fest. It's a system that is based on contention. However, it's also a system that relies on reasonable people of good intent that will compromise, and will govern in the best interests of the whole American people. Unfortunately, Republicans have been refusing to compromise and have only obstructed or tried to reverse progress for the benefit of a small minority.

Second, we should Never have a 'National Purpose'. The government exists to serve the people, not to promote some aggressive nationalist agenda. We are a nation of individuals.

Justifying government's lack of responsible action with criminal behavior is a logical fallacy - and just plain IDIOTIC!

If we were to drill down on him -
We would probably find that he is a White Supremist who supports ghetto Members killing Hood Rats that escape Planned Parenthoods grip.

holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

You started it. He is our answer to you. And the next answer will be worse.
Wow, you're really, really gone now.

Dang.

No, you are. You're being incredibly offensive and you are amazed at how angry people are with you.

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?

First, Democracy was never meant to be a love fest. It's a system that is based on contention. However, it's also a system that relies on reasonable people of good intent that will compromise, and will govern in the best interests of the whole American people. Unfortunately, Republicans have been refusing to compromise and have only obstructed or tried to reverse progress for the benefit of a small minority.

Second, we should Never have a 'National Purpose'. The government exists to serve the people, not to promote some aggressive nationalist agenda. We are a nation of individuals.

I laugh

If we were to drill down on him -
We would probably find that he is a White Supremist who supports ghetto Members killing Hood Rats that escape Planned Parenthoods grip.

You just blurb out any nonsense that crosses your mind, don't you?

What are you 12 years old?

I laugh

Try to control your delirium!

Justifying government's lack of responsible action with criminal behavior is a logical fallacy - and just plain IDIOTIC!
Tell us how you would have done a better job than the over 100 countries that allowed COVID to spread, including China.

Tell us how you would have done a better job than the over 100 countries that allowed COVID to spread, including China.

While there was no way of absolutely stopping the spread of Covid, the fact that the U.S. has the highest rate of infections in the world says a lot about the lack of leadership in the U.S.

If it were me in charge, I would have deferred to the experts early on instead of ignoring them like Pres. Shit-for-Brains did.

Why would the Chinese try to invade?

Definitely. That would be incredibly stupid.
Why on earth attack a country that is your bread and butter?

We are on the way to being a wholly owned subsidiary of China, unless we quickly change course.
China doesn't want to own America. That would be stupid.
What China was/is interested in is ending patriotism among Americans. That is in their best interest.
That dramatically helps them sell their products to us.
The Chinese government is primarily the worlds largest slave plantation.
They use their citizenry, many times in forced slave labor, in order to both sell products and attract investors to help them finance the slave factories.

holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

You started it. He is our answer to you. And the next answer will be worse.
Wow, you're really, really gone now.

Dang.

No, you are. You're being incredibly offensive and you are amazed at how angry people are with you.

Most people aren't mad
They look at the source and just dismiss it.

While there was no way of absolutely stopping the spread of Covid, the fact that the U.S. has the highest rate of infections in the world says a lot about the lack of leadership in the U.S.

If it were me in charge, I would have deferred to the experts early on instead of ignoring them like Pres. Shit-for-Brains did.

"early on" the "experts" did not even agree on the methods of preventing the spread of the virus. Remember you had people like Dr. Fauci so revered (for some reason) now would not advise that personal protective gear be used because he wanted to preserve it for health care workers.

When the "experts" pull stunts like that, you can't expect them to be listened to.

Except that didn't happen.

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Are you really that historically ignorant?

What he suggests is certainly morally questionable, advocating war as tool to strengthen the feeling of unity in the country.

BUT, it is an idea that has nothing to do with Nazi Ideology.

Indeed, a Nazi would think that a feeling of unity with racially different people, would be a BAD thing.

Words actually mean stuff. They are not just shit you throw at your enemies.

It says you know zip about the uniqueness of the US.
No other nation has the cities that we have that are willing to welcome everyone for a handout and a business deal.
Why do you think most nations hate Trump?
Trump wanted US money to stay in the US.

Forum List

Back