The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

Unfortunately, your side refused to participate in it.

You call more than 300,000 American deaths being 'Back on Track"?!?!?!?

Yes, we liberals refused to participate in that!
I’m waiting for you to cry about Chicago.

How would that help Democrats?
He’s so sensitive until it comes to blaming Blacks for murdering each other.

Justifying government's lack of responsible action with criminal behavior is a logical fallacy - and just plain IDIOTIC!
Tell us how you would have done a better job than the over 100 countries that allowed COVID to spread, including China.

While there was no way of absolutely stopping the spread of Covid, the fact that the U.S. has the highest rate of infections in the world says a lot about the lack of leadership in the U.S.

If it were me in charge, I would have deferred to the experts early on instead of ignoring them like Pres. Shit-for-Brains did.
What did the experts say, and what are they saying now?
Why are people all over the world wearing masks and distancing and still getting COVID?
Don't bother to answer because all it will be is Orange Man Bad!

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

You started it. He is our answer to you. And the next answer will be worse.
Wow, you're really, really gone now.

Dang.

No, you are. You're being incredibly offensive and you are amazed at how angry people are with you.
I just don't care. Sorry.

holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

Dang.

No, you are. You're being incredibly offensive and you are amazed at how angry people are with you.

No, you just don't care.

you are starting or joining conversations and being incredibly rude and dismissive.

Yet, you don't, or refuse to see how your own bad behavior is part of the problem you complain about.

NOr can you see the validity in the response to your bad behavior.

holy shit

Dang.

No, you just don't care.

you are starting or joining conversations and being incredibly rude and dismissive.

Yet, you don't, or refuse to see how your own bad behavior is part of the problem you complain about.

Looks like we disagree. I can live with that.

holy shit

Dang.

No, you just don't care.

Maybe you can. You keep fueling the civil unrest with your inflammatory rhetoric, and who knows how many of us won't be able to live with it.

You haven't joined in the wace baiting for a while? That has always been your sides go to. Maybe time to go old school?

holy shit

Dang.

No, you just don't care.

All great reasons to never actually engage with that one.

Sud
Blood and Iron (speech) - Wikipedia

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?
Suddenly after the election goes their way, they are calling for unity. The last 4 years the left spent all their time and energy widening the divide.

holy shit

Dang.

No, you just don't care.

Maybe you can. You keep fueling the civil unrest with your inflammatory rhetoric, and who knows how many of us won't be able to live with it.

You haven't joined in the wace baiting for a while? That has always been your sides go to. Maybe time to go old school?
Neat!

holy shit

Dang.

No, you just don't care.

All great reasons to never actually engage with that one.

Agreed. He used to try to defend his positions. But like most liberals, eventually he realized he could not.

Now he employs evasive techniques to defend his world view.

holy shit

you mean the name calling such as "he is a racist, a homophobe, a mysoginist and a xenophobe?"

And the personal insults such as" his wife doesnt even like him, his supporters are deplorable and he is a liar?"

You referring to that?

Sud

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Suddenly after the election goes their way, they are calling for unity. The last 4 years the left spent all their time and energy widening the divide.

That is standard.
Compromise is always the right capitulating to the left.
Well President Trump didn't do that
They hated that.

American soldiers were being killed every day in the ME,
That can be avoided by not invading sovereign nations.

Isn't that what one of the things this President has accomplished? Not to mention peace in the ME, energy independence, the strongest military in the world, no more American soldiers dying, and the destruction of ISIS and al Qaeda?
But....but....but....he backed out of the Paris accord.

I mean, that was the end all for the good of the world...

Well, as long as we can wait for China and India to jump on 10 years down the road....as we sp[end billions in the meantime to adhere to it.

Until then, its nothing but a piece of paper.

holy shit

you mean the name calling such as "he is a racist, a homophobe, a mysoginist and a xenophobe?"

And the personal insults such as" his wife doesnt even like him, his supporters are deplorable and he is a liar?"

You referring to that?
No, I'm not.

Those are intellectually miles above his terms.

holy shit

You referring to that?

No, Mac means when Trump insulted such people BACK.

To him, it is fine when he or other libs insult Trump or Trump supportes.

We are supposed to just take it like good little bitches.

Any pushback, and it is WE who are the ones being assholes.

IT is a very common lib tactic.

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Are you really that historically ignorant?

What he suggests is certainly morally questionable, advocating war as tool to strengthen the feeling of unity in the country.

BUT, it is an idea that has nothing to do with Nazi Ideology.

Indeed, a Nazi would think that a feeling of unity with racially different people, would be a BAD thing.

Words actually mean stuff. They are not just shit you throw at your enemies.

" There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation."

It doesn't get more fascist than that!!!!!

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

What he suggests is certainly morally questionable, advocating war as tool to strengthen the feeling of unity in the country.

Indeed, a Nazi would think that a feeling of unity with racially different people, would be a BAD thing.

" There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation."

So, you dropping the Nazi claim? Or just planning to come back to it later, Wally?

1608224970187.png

Justifying government's lack of responsible action with criminal behavior is a logical fallacy - and just plain IDIOTIC!
Tell us how you would have done a better job than the over 100 countries that allowed COVID to spread, including China.

While there was no way of absolutely stopping the spread of Covid, the fact that the U.S. has the highest rate of infections in the world says a lot about the lack of leadership in the U.S.

If it were me in charge, I would have deferred to the experts early on instead of ignoring them like Pres. Shit-for-Brains did.
It says you know zip about the uniqueness of the US.
No other nation has the cities that we have that are willing to welcome everyone for a handout and a business deal.
Why do you think most nations hate Trump?
Trump wanted US money to stay in the US.

Totally off topic remark but...

Every nation taxes the daylights out of foreign companies that try to move money out. There are legal work arounds...I know because I work for a foreign company.

Trump did nothing to change the laws that allow foreign companies to move money out.

Most nations hate Trump because he's an idiot that alienated our allies and befriended tyrants.

And BTW - Just about every member of the EU has a large immigrant populations and social programs to help them, so the U.S. is not unique in that regard.

But, feel free to continue your blathering. Someday you might stumble onto something that's actually true....

Aw, your in

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

So, you dropping the Nazi claim? Or just planning to come back to it later, Wally?

View attachment 430282

Aw, you're insulted that I debunked the OP as promoting fascist philosophy....

Sorry for your butt hurt! (NOT!)

Aw, your in

Wow!

Nazi much?!?!

View attachment 430282

Aw, you're insulted that I debunked the OP as promoting fascist philosophy....

Sorry for your butt hurt! (NOT!)

No, I pointed out that you moved the goal post from "nazis" to "fascist".

While not admitting that you were wrong.

No reason for me to feel butthurt. Pointing out that you are not only wrong, but dishonest, doesn't bother me at all.

It says you know zip about the uniqueness of the US.
No other nation has the cities that we have that are willing to welcome everyone for a handout and a business deal.
Why do you think most nations hate Trump?
Trump wanted US money to stay in the US.

Totally off topic remark but...

Every nation taxes the daylights out of foreign companies that try to move money out. There are legal work arounds...I know because I work for a foreign company.

Trump did nothing to change the laws that allow foreign companies to move money out.

Most nations hate Trump because he's an idiot that alienated our allies and befriended tyrants.

And BTW - Just about every member of the EU has a large immigrant populations and social programs to help them, so the U.S. is not unique in that regard.

But, feel free to continue your blathering. Someday you might stumble onto something that's actually true....
Trump stopped giving money to nations that vote against us in the UN.
Trump stopped bribing nations into liking us.
You'll notice that most countries on earth don't quite love their neighbors, but CNN never mentions that fact.

Trump was the first President to publicly insult companies that off-shored.
Trump signed an Executive Order that sent Business Visas back home after their term was over; they have to take a test to come back and they have to come back as individuals, not under a parent company.

It's good to know that you don't know half of what Trump has done because you only look at the sites that hate him.

Forum List

Back