The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

Would that "conversation" go something like this.....
"Listen here Mr Conservative, we're changing your country whether you like it or not, we're issuing a weird form of citizenship to the tens of millions of illegal aliens that have been fucking your country up, we're opening borders, we're making Americans pay for Mexico's healthcare, we're going to force you to believe that chicks with dicks are normal, we want your best most productive to give us more free shit....you're going to pretend to resist like normal but you'll concede like you always do...right?"

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?
"Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?"

NOPE.....FUCK THE FILTHY LEFT, NO DEALS AND NO COMPROMISE......LETS GO TO WAR AND OR LET THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKER BURN TO THE GROUND!

I ask you to explain because all you post is "Orange Man Bad!"
Seriously, you come off like a low IQ janitor.

yeah, well, I've explained ad nauseam on this board why I think he 's a scum sucking piece of shit. And it doesn't have a lot to with him being president, although he has been found wanting on several fronts in that regard. I'm not going to post the reasons over and over again.

yeah, well, I've explained ad nauseam on this board why I think he 's a scum sucking piece of shit. And it doesn't have a lot to with him being president, although he has been found wanting on several fronts in that regard. I'm not going to post the reasons over and over again.
You have never explained anything.
The fact that you believe you have shows what a low IQ you have.

I know you think that Trump sucks because he stopped paying other nations to like the US.
How much does your country give to pay the bills of other nations?
Would those nations still like your nation if you stopped paying their bills?

I know you think that Trump sucks because he stopped paying other nations to like the US.
Careful, Dr. Grump is a badass and he might send some typing over to kick your ass.

Careful, Dr. Grump is a badass and he might send some typing over to kick your ass.
You almost hurt my ribcage.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?
"Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?"

NOPE.....FUCK THE FILTHY LEFT, NO DEALS AND NO COMPROMISE......LETS GO TO WAR AND OR LET THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKER BURN TO THE GROUND!
The democrats spent four years trying to obstruct and trash this nation. Frivolous lawsuits by dem. mayors, AGs, and govs, invalid and frivolous impeachment, disinformation and deflection, phony overhyped flu virus, BLM, Antifa, voter fraud, stolen election, and NOW they want to play nice and unite the nation. FAT FUCKING CHANCE. That ship sailed, never to return again over a year ago. AMMO UP!

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

Would that "conversation" go something like this.....
"Listen here Mr Conservative, we're changing your country whether you like it or not, we're issuing a weird form of citizenship to the tens of millions of illegal aliens that have been fucking your country up, we're opening borders, we're making Americans pay for Mexico's healthcare, we're going to force you to believe that chicks with dicks are normal, we want your best most productive to give us more free shit....you're going to pretend to resist like normal but you'll concede like you always do...right?"
In the paranoid minds of people like you, sure.

Then there is reality.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

Unfortunately, your side refused to participate in it.

Sorry but he didn't...

He communicated what he wanted to say not what the experts needed to communicate... He contradicted his health experts all the time... Playing down the virus impact, was this communicating...

Innovate: Seriously what did US innovate in the whole pandemic... All the vaccines originated in Europe... US had one of the worst responses in the world, they have 4% of world population and 19% of the deaths.

America back on track: There is a 911 death toll a day from the virus... By the end of the next month the US death toll will pass World War II. Hospitals are overrun in many places... America is not back on track... The virus is not been beaten. You bet the virus first and then the economy can be restored..

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

Sorry but he didn't...

He communicated what he wanted to say not what the experts needed to communicate... He contradicted his health experts all the time... Playing down the virus impact, was this communicating...

Innovate: Seriously what did US innovate in the whole pandemic... All the vaccines originated in Europe... US had one of the worst responses in the world, they have 4% of world population and 19% of the deaths.

America back on track: There is a 911 death toll a day from the virus... By the end of the next month the US death toll will pass World War II. Hospitals are overrun in many places... America is not back on track... The virus is not been beaten. You bet the virus first and then the economy can be restored..
Trump's was the first talk radio presidency. He focused like a laser beam on his base and ignored/insulted/fired everyone else.

What he did was the opposite of communicate, collaborate and innovate. His Trumpsters were too delirious with TDS to see it.

Then he paid the price.

Sorry but he didn't...

Joe Biden will never beat the virus, nor will he restore the economy.

So you want to follow a philosophy that failed twice and cost the German People billions in lost economic resources and millions of dead? I’m not sure this is the plan forward. In fact. If history is any indicator it is the path to ruination.

So you want to follow a philosophy that failed twice and cost the German People billions in lost economic resources and millions of dead? I’m not sure this is the plan forward. In fact. If history is any indicator it is the path to ruination.

"But the only reason that's never worked before, is that it hasn't been tried here..."

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Funny, we can't make Afghanistan or Iraq turn out the way we want, with decade long occupations and support,

but, at the same time, every other dictatorship in the ME, is because we are supporting them?

Man, where did all those brilliant...masterminds go, when we really needed them? Is there a massive no talking WALL between the MASTERMINDS of Dictator Supporters, and the Military? LOL!!!

You don't see the geopolitical situation do you Correll. No surprises there. Do you still think 9-11 happened because 'they hate our freedom' a la Bush?
And you read way too much into my post.

I'll spell it out for you. How would you feel if you lived in a country where the elite tell you to do one thing (no drinking, no extra marital affairs, women can't vote or drive etc. And if you do any of those things, the punishments are extremely severe) while they do another. Go and party in neighbouring countries like the UAE and Oman and ignore the rules they make the rest of their citizens adhere to. Then, to add salt to the wound, does the country that claims to be the leader of the free world condemn this country and its leaders? No, it supplies it with arms and the means to control the population. You think AQ targetted the US because it hated your freedoms? No, it saw the US for the hypocrite it was and was making a point about what it thinks about enablers of dictatorships in the ME. Got your attention, too. As I said, without the US enabling the House of Saud there would be no 9-11. With no 9-11 there is no Iraq or Afghanistan quagmire. The problem with you neocon, Deplorable whackadoodles, you have a simplistic mindset - "We good, them bad". You don't delve - nor do you care - about the reasons things happen, which is why you have made a similar mistake in the ME as you did in Vietnam - putting your nose in a place where it wasn't welcome. No doubt, the rest of you chickenhawks will be awaiting the next foreign policy disaster so your masters at the military industrial complex can pull on your ample strings.

1. Granted the ME is a hypocritical shit hole.

2. The ME, is not our responsibility or our fault.

3. That they Muslim extremists attack us, IS their fault.

4. You hold US responsible for everything and give our enemies a pass for everything. That is you being anti-American, and not reasonable.

The past is not prologue.

The past is not prologue.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

That's a myth that historians (I'm an amateur one myself) love to promote because it makes them seem relevant to the present day. The following is more accurate:

"History never repeats itself. Only historians do."

Forum List

Back