The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Shut me up you liberal POS! As far as beating wives up--why would I want to do what George Floyd did at gun point. How about your buddies Antifa murdering people in Portland..

Who has antifa murdered?
Dunno why you would do it. Your schtick I guess.

Shut me up you liberal POS! As far as beating wives up--why would I want to do what George Floyd did at gun point. How about your buddies Antifa murdering people in Portland..

Who has antifa murdered?
Dunno why you would do it. Your schtick I guess.
Maybe you ought to expand your newsfeed to include something beside the MSM, although even the NYT carried the end of the story. Aaron Danielson, Proud Boys member participating in a peaceful Trump cruise protest in Portland, was murdered, shot dead by Antifa member, Michael Reinoehl on Aug. 29. Justice was served five days later in WA state when WA state patrol officers killed that anarchist pos. You probably heard about Reinoehl being taken out because the fake news NYT carried that part. Moron.

No, I didn't know. I do know that he is a big mouthed punk with a computer keyboard.
Yeah, yeah, tough guy. STFU. Remember this - you are part of the problem in the US, not the solution.
How would you know you foreign pos, why don't you STFU and go back to the shithole you came from. You probably got your ankles wet wading across the river in El Paso. What a moron. HaHaHaHa!

Here are two insane genocidal fantasists who openly talk about doing what leaders of China & Russia would never dream of saying or doing.
Think of «nuke» like a microwave -- it'll probably take considerable heat from the big law until the City Hall Democrat political machine self-destructs.
Covering your filthy ass? It was you own words, dipshit.

Nobody really cares about you, retard — so just keep talking and playing with your own shit.

Ginning up support for a bunch of foreign innocents to die to unite the people? Fuck that. Nuke DC, Manhattan, and L. A. and peace will reign.
Ginning up support for a bunch of foreign innocents to die to unite the people? Fuck that. Nuke DC, Manhattan, and L. A. and peace will reign.
Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, and San Francisco, California will have to go, too.
Here are two insane genocidal fantasists who openly talk about doing what leaders of China & Russia would never dream of saying or doing.
Think of «nuke» like a microwave -- it'll probably take considerable heat from the big law until the City Hall Democrat political machine self-destructs.

Nobody really cares about you, retard — so just keep talking and playing with your own shit.

If you weren't such a small-town cop, you could get a real federal terrorism to warrant hang me on -- who was that -- JWBooth 's nuke?
That's right.
Makes me wonder who's side of the law Osama bin Laden's suicide airline passengers were really on. The Muslims allowed they were served alcohol on the way to Paradise, after all. That's what you get for roughing people up and shaking them down for weapons and valuables, and serving alcohol onboard the damned plane and being attacked by an unruly drunken mob -- but no, alcohol or marijuana could never be the problem -- it's pocketknives or fingernail clippers or car keys -- since guns are absolutely forbidden for patriotic Americans since 9/11.

That's plenty of Democrat shit right there that needs to be nuked off the planet Earth in those towns, and I don't “play” with any of it as you offer so hard-core like.

Wow! You told me you watch CNN.
From where do you get your demented US news?
Er, no I didn't.

I get if from the SMH, ABC, BBC, Wash Po, NYTimes - you know, traditional, reliable sources (no matter how much the loony neocon Deplorable morons try to denigrate them)
Is Trump a neo-Con?
No. He is a Deplorable piece of shit.
Rather than appear to be a complete fool, elaborate.

Traditional, reliable, liberal bullshit.
I know...I live here and you don't.

So the front page of the Wash Po or NY Times' online edition you get is different from the one I get?
Not at all; I actually read everything in context over a period of time.
I know full well how both parties got together under Reagan to screw the average American.
It took GW's Housing Crash to make web servers affordable so people could talk about both parties without their posts being deleted.
I'm sure you remember how many PC companies went under due to the crash.

Amazon.com

It's one short step from "Blood and Iron" to Hitler.

That's where these people are going folks
It's one small step from the commie, lying democrats to blood and lead, that's where these folks are going. Democrats reap what you sow--maybe lead poisoning will get you.
BTW, you do know that Dr. Chump is not a US citizen.
No, I didn't know. I do know that he is a big mouthed punk with a computer keyboard.
Like a typical Libtard with a 0 attention span, it thinks it knows about life in the US.

If you weren't such a small-town cop, you could get a real federal terrorism to warrant hang me on -- who was that -- JWBooth 's nuke?
That's right.
Makes me wonder who's side of the law Osama bin Laden's suicide airline passengers were really on. The Muslims allowed they were served alcohol on the way to Paradise, after all. That's what you get for roughing people up and shaking them down for weapons and valuables, and serving alcohol onboard the damned plane and being attacked by an unruly drunken mob -- but no, alcohol or marijuana could never be the problem -- it's pocketknives or fingernail clippers or car keys -- since guns are absolutely forbidden for patriotic Americans since 9/11.

That's plenty of Democrat shit right there that needs to be nuked off the planet Earth in those towns, and I don't “play” with any of it as you offer so hard-core like.
Do you think I would read all your crap about others? I don’t care what you think about anybody or anything. You own words show what a pos you and your buddy John Wilkes Booth really are!

No. His actions do that for me. And, you know what, I'm sick of you always asking other people to 'explain' or 'expand' what they say, while you sit in your little turret doing fuck all.

Traditional, reliable, liberal bullshit.
I know...I live here and you don't.

So the front page of the Wash Po or NY Times' online edition you get is different from the one I get?
Not at all; I actually read everything in context over a period of time.
I know full well how both parties got together under Reagan to screw the average American.
It took GW's Housing Crash to make web servers affordable so people could talk about both parties without their posts being deleted.
I'm sure you remember how many PC companies went under due to the crash.
I do the same. Dunno about getting together under Raygun. That is your supposition and very hard to prove. How you get the Fanny Mae etc intertwined with web servers makes me believe that you might be a little bit more loonier than I thought. And trust me, I think you're pretty much batshit crazy as it is.

How would you know you foreign pos, why don't you STFU and go back to the shithole you came from. You probably got your ankles wet wading across the river in El Paso. What a moron. HaHaHaHa!
How would I know? Because of your moronic posts on this board you fucking retard...

No. His actions do that for me. And, you know what, I'm sick of you always asking other people to 'explain' or 'expand' what they say, while you sit in your little turret doing fuck all.
I ask you to explain because all you post is "Orange Man Bad!"
Seriously, you come off like a low IQ janitor.

The ironic thing is that this evil path of militarism was what Trump's grandfather fred Germany to avoid

Forum List

Back