The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

It's not sad at all. She has chosen to lie, and as such, earns the disdain she is afforded.

I agree. I save my pity for those who deserve it. This angry lesbian does NOT deserve it. She deserves disdain for her actions. She's a pathetic, dishonorable, lying, scumbag troll. I don't even care what she believes in as far as political positions.

:lol::lol::lol:

Way to debate, folks. :lol::lol::lol:

Those are some powerful arguments right there.

I suggest that you take a Local college class on U.S. History bodecea.
And stop readiing the liberal blogs or books or whatever you have been reading.

It's not sad at all. She has chosen to lie, and as such, earns the disdain she is afforded.

I agree. I save my pity for those who deserve it. This angry lesbian does NOT deserve it. She deserves disdain for her actions. She's a pathetic, dishonorable, lying, scumbag troll. I don't even care what she believes in as far as political positions.

I guess you missed my post from a few days ago, where I CLEARLY said I am done trying to debate with you, and instead will just make fun of your dumb ass.

If you had given me ANY indication that you were capable of honest debate I would not have said so. But you are a piece of shit, incapable of adult debate. Suitable only for ridicule.

What good would it do? She'd only see what she wanted to see.

the arguments were already made, and the premise confirmed. You are the one who continues to ask for verification that has already been provided. You did it today, when you lied and said the definition of *found* had not been provided. It was provided in this thread, and it was provided again today. And you STILL claimed it hadn't been provided.

That's a lie. You're a liar. The debate was over ages ago. Now we're just waiting for you to start lying about something else.

Well, considering I majored in American History in College and have spent a great deal of time reading Historical books (they are like potato chips to me...can't stop with just one) and my idea of a dream vacation is to visit battlefields or old missions, etc. that would be a step down for me.

But, please feel free to show me what aspects of what I have said are incorrect. I have no problem debating this on its merits with you.

And Bod, do you notice that none of the big hitting left wingers are supporting you? If you don't, you should.

Well, considering I majored in American History in College and have spent a great deal of time reading Historical books (they are like potato chips to me...can't stop with just one) and my idea of a dream vacation is to visit battlefields or old missions, etc. that would be a step down for me.

But, please feel free to show me what aspects of what I have said are incorrect. I have no problem debating this on its merits with you.

Already been done. You lost, and you're an idiot. Your continued carping about liking to read history books means nothing, since you dismiss historical documents and the confirmation of the courts, historians and scholars who affirm the country was built upon Christian tenets.

the arguments were already made, and the premise confirmed. You are the one who continues to ask for verification that has already been provided. You did it today, when you lied and said the definition of *found* had not been provided. It was provided in this thread, and it was provided again today. And you STILL claimed it hadn't been provided.

That's a lie. You're a liar. The debate was over ages ago. Now we're just waiting for you to start lying about something else.

Well, if you are waiting for her next lie, you will not have to wait any longer than her next post.

I have to wonder about the intelligence of somebody who chooses to lie about things that are so easy to disprove, tho.

Last edited:
I'm saying that nobody will help you because what you claim is insupportable, and your methods are crap.

And if you're a history major, then I'm a ballerina.

I'm saying that nobody will help you because what you claim is insupportable, and your methods are crap.

She's had just enough college history to be dangerous. I GUARANTEE you that.

My bet is that she is in fact a college dropout. In US History 3004 they specifically start talking about the role religion played in the founding of this nation. It's not debatable. The evidence is overwhelming.

Majoring in history is another of her lies.

Already been done. You lost, and you're an idiot. Your continued carping about liking to read history books means nothing, since you dismiss historical documents and the confirmation of the courts, historians and scholars who affirm the country was built upon Christian tenets.

I think Peach is a big girl too...unless she hired you to speak for her.

So, if a person is debating and holding their own by theirself, you look on that as no one agrees with them? Automatically? Is that how it works for you...run in packs or else you're wrong?

So, if a person is debating and holding their own by theirself, you look on that as no one agrees with them? Automatically? Is that how it works for you...run in packs or else you're wrong?

you've been arguing this thread for a week now and you don't have a final concensus yet?

you've been arguing this thread for a week now and you don't have a final concensus yet?

Worse than that...Allie still can't pin down those Christian tenets she says our country was founded upon.

She huffs and she puffs quite consistently tho.

The ONLY consensus we have have is that Bode is a liar.

The ONLY consensus we have have is that Bode is a liar.

But, let me ask where I lied....that's the sticking point for you. Saying someone lied...easy.

Pointing out where someone lied...a little harder.

Proving something a lie....even harder still.

SO, begin.

Forum List

Back