The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

you've been arguing this thread for a week now and you don't have a final concensus yet?

The ONLY consensus we have have is that Bode is a liar.

But, let me ask where I lied....that's the sticking point for you. Saying someone lied...easy.

Pointing out where someone lied...a little harder.

Proving something a lie....even harder still.

SO, begin.

This thread is rife with your lies you idiot. They have been documented.

Your latest being that you have a degree in history. That's a bald faced lie. As I said , in US History 3004 they SPECIFICALLY teach the role the Christian had in founding this nation, if you had a degree in history, you most definitely would have taken that class and definitely would not be denying a simple fact.

The ONLY consensus we have have is that Bode is a liar.

But, let me ask where I lied....that's the sticking point for you. Saying someone lied...easy.

SO, begin.

Your latest being that you have a degree in history. That's a bald faced lie.

No, it is not a lie....but you are welcome to prove that I do not have a degree in History.

As I said , in US History 3004 they SPECIFICALLY teach the role the Christian had in founding this nation, if you had a degree in history, you most definitely would have taken that class and definitely would not be denying a simple fact.

Apparently you think all colleges have the exactly same curriculum. WIll you kindly show that all college BA majors in history have to take US History 3004 and that all colleges thruout the U.S. offer it as a manditory class?

In fact I just googled U.S. History 3004. :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

(Hint: think US History 304....)

Last edited:

SO, begin.

No, it is not a lie....but you are welcome to prove that I do not have a degree in History.

As I said , in US History 3004 they SPECIFICALLY teach the role the Christian had in founding this nation, if you had a degree in history, you most definitely would have taken that class and definitely would not be denying a simple fact.

Apparently you think all colleges have the exactly same curriculum. WIll you kindly show that all college BA majors in history have to take US History 3004 and that all colleges thruout the U.S. offer it as a manditory class?

I don't have to prove it, it's obvious. You're a liar. Oh and ALL colleges offer a third US History course, it may be labeled something differently, but they ALL offer it, and yes they all do teach pretty much the same curriculum.

But feel free to further prove that you're a liar. Not that we need further proof.

Just seen your edit. God your an idiot, a 304 course is the EXACT same thing as a 3004 course.

I take it back, I don't think you're even a college dropout. Don't think you've ever darkened a college doorstep.

Last edited:
"History major" = I took a history class before I flunked out.

I know this one, lol...

"History major" = I took a history class before I flunked out.

I know this one, lol...

I don't think she flunked out, I think she flat never attended college. PERIOD. Not even a junior college. The idiot doesn't even realize that a 304 course is the same thing as a 3004 course. :lol:

I don't have to prove it, it's obvious. You're a liar. Oh and ALL colleges offer a third US History course, it may be labeled something differently, but they ALL offer it, and yes they all do teach pretty much the same curriculum.

But feel free to further prove that you're a liar. Not that we need further proof.

Just seen your edit. God your an idiot, a 304 course is the EXACT same thing as a 3004 course.I take it back, I don't think you're even a college dropout. Don't think you've ever darkened a college doorstep.

:lmao: :lmao:

Uh...no it isn't.

Just seen your edit. God your an idiot, a 304 course is the EXACT same thing as a 3004 course.I take it back, I don't think you're even a college dropout. Don't think you've ever darkened a college doorstep.

Uh...no it isn't.

It is to stupid. Some colleges use hundreds and some uses thousands , but in all cases it denotes the same thing. The three denotes Junior level and the 4 denotes four credit hours.

Thank you for absolutely proving that you have never attended college. :lol:

Uh...no it isn't.

It is to stupid.
Does that mean it is to you?

I Googled both. Here are the first results

3004 - History of Maternity Leave in the US - feminist debates: gwss 3004

304 - HST304: Honors U.S. History | K12

U.S. Urban History | History 304, Professor Mark Souther

HIST 304: US HISTORY 1877-PRESENT: Eastern Washington (EWU): Koofers

Seems to vary by institution.

Every institution I've been in and known has 3 digit numbers...the first number (in the hundred slot) indicates year...1= freshman or first year, 2=sophomore or 2nd year, etc....so, I guess TheBrain is struggling a little and is in his 30th year. ;)

Yes, that was my exact point. Colleges designate their courses in two different ways, but a junior level history course is a junior level history course. Bode's Lie to the contrary not withstanding.

Every institution I've been in and known has 3 digit numbers...the first number (in the hundred slot) indicates year...1= freshman or first year, 2=sophomore or 2nd year, etc....so, I guess TheBrain is struggling a little and is in his 30th year. ;)

You just continue to prove you're a liar don't you. I even posted an online class guide from a college that uses four digit class designations.

You've NEVER attended college, guarantee it.

Slide7.png

George Washington

Prayer at Valley Forge, by Arnold Friberg

God bless the Father of our Country and Christian Founder

Slide7.png

George Washington

Prayer at Valley Forge, by Arnold Friberg

God bless the Father of our Country and Christian Founder

"he wasn't a Christian god dammit, Christians would not have let Bode be gay"

Oops I just nailed it right there. Bode refuses to admit that Christians, even back then, were not for forcing people conform by governmental decree.

This is nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on Christianity by Bode.

You just continue to prove you're a liar don't you. I even posted an online class guide from a college that uses four digit class designations.

Oooooh...an ONLINE college. Carry on.....:lol:

Eastern Carolina is not an online college, and they are NOT the only college to use four digit class designations , you lying troll.

Eastern Carolina is not an online college, and they are NOT the only college to use four digit class designations , you lying troll.

Oooooh...Eastern Carolina.....Carry on.....:lol:

If they carry the same accreditation, what difference does it make?

Forum List

Back