The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

ALL scriptures? The perhaps you could provide a few of them.

Islam:

The most concise description of the concept of God in Islam is given in Surah Al-Ikhlas, the 112th chapter of the Quran. The surah contains only 4 verses.
1. Say : "God is One.
2. "God is Perfect.
3. "He was not begotten, nor did he beget.
4. "None is equal to Him."

Hinduism:

There is no second God, nor a third, nor is even a fourth spoken of
There is no fifth God or a sixth nor is even a seventh mentioned.
There is no eighth God, nor a ninth. Nothing is spoken about a tenth even.
This unique power is in itself. That Lord is only one, the only omnipresent. It is one and the only one.
Atharva Veda 13.4.2 19-20

Buddhism isn't a religion.

Yes. they all believe they are correct just like YOU believe you are correct. They are not provable just like YOUR scripture isn't provable.

One day you will find out how right we were. Oh what a glorious day that will be. I hope it happens soon. I really do.

Hello. Again. :bye1:

ALL scriptures? The perhaps you could provide a few of them.

Islam:

The most concise description of the concept of God in Islam is given in Surah Al-Ikhlas, the 112th chapter of the Quran. The surah contains only 4 verses.
1. Say : "God is One.
2. "God is Perfect.
3. "He was not begotten, nor did he beget.
4. "None is equal to Him."

Hinduism:

There is no second God, nor a third, nor is even a fourth spoken of
There is no fifth God or a sixth nor is even a seventh mentioned.
There is no eighth God, nor a ninth. Nothing is spoken about a tenth even.
This unique power is in itself. That Lord is only one, the only omnipresent. It is one and the only one.
Atharva Veda 13.4.2 19-20

Buddhism isn't a religion.

Yes. they all believe they are correct just like YOU believe you are correct. They are not provable just like YOUR scripture isn't provable.

And they all made you out to be a liar. You stated that these religions had more than one God. Who am I to say their God isn't the same God as mine just called a different name?

Truely? I really said that? You'd better look to my post again. People who call others liars had best have their proof in hand, don't you think?

And they all made you out to be a liar. You stated that these religions had more than one God. Who am I to say their God isn't the same God as mine just called a different name?

Truely? I really said that? You'd better look to my post again. People who call others liars had best have their proof in hand, don't you think?

Bumping for L_L.

Democrats despise everything American:

Our Christian heritage
Our Capitalist Economy
Our Military
Our Wealth and success
Our Laws based on Individual Freedoms
Our Constitution

It utterly amazes me that anyone in the country would ever vote for a Collectivist American hating baby killing Democrat Athiest.

Our Christian heritage
Our Capitalist Economy
Our Military
Our Wealth and success
Our Constitution

It utterly amazes me that anyone in the country would ever vote for a Collectivist American hating baby killing Democrat Athiest.

I'm sorry...were we supposed to take your post seriously? Just checking because we get a lot of heavy sarcasm here and your post looks like that.

Our Christian heritage
Our Capitalist Economy
Our Military
Our Wealth and success
Our Constitution

you seem upset

Last edited:
You are born with them...they are Natural...aka Natural rights. Government does not give you your rights...that would infer they have the right to take them away whenever they feel like it.

But that's not a source outside of human existence, what you describe is a human concept, therefore it is definable by humans however they see fit to define it at the time. What you fail to grasp is that the founders used the concept of God, something greater than man, to define where rights extended from. Therefore they are immutable and untouchable by man for any reason. When you take that away, you give all the power to other men to determine what your rights are. It's the basic principle this country was founded on. If you take the concept of God away, you take away the founding principle.

Your problem is that you have such a huge chip on your shoulder that you can't think of anything in terms of anything other than what you believe. And then you proceed to basically plug your ears, close your eyes and continue to repeat the same responses ad nauseum instead of discussing anything. And then you wonder why no one will engage you in conversation.
That's right...there is no source outside of human existance. Now you are getting it.

Thanks for reminding me why I typically don't bother responding to any of your posts. You're just too damn clever for me. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back