The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

Absolutely I do not think gay "families" produce anything that is good for society as a whole.

We don't work? We don't pay taxes? We don't raise kids? We don't put money into the economy? We don't volunteer?

What is it exactly that makes you say what you do?

Sure you do all those things, but you also live in a sinful lifestyle that

Sinful in what way?

is NOT equal to a traditional marriage, no matter how much you would like to pretend it does.

Not pretending anything. We are legally married in the eyes the law and religiously married in the eyed of our church and god.[/quote]

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't make it so.....just as if I were not too keen on your form of marriage, it would mean nothing but my opinion.

And I say the EXACT same thing about heterosexuals that play house but aren't married. It is a sinful lifestyle that has a negative impact on society.

Heteros CAN get married in all 50 states....if they choose not to, that is their business....foolish if they love someone enough (IMO), but their business. There are only a few places we can get married legally for those protections of life, health, children, and property...and those gay couples who wish to be married are flocking to those places.....has society crumbled there?

Also , I understand that you were in the Navy. Did you choose to become a lesbian after your naval career, or did you instead live a lie?

Well, if you are really interested, I went in with very mixed feelings, but the questions they asked I could answer truthfully. So explain how that would be living a lie while serving my country. The good news is....now with DADT gone...no one has to live a lie. Very good thing.

We don't work? We don't pay taxes? We don't raise kids? We don't put money into the economy? We don't volunteer?

What is it exactly that makes you say what you do?

Sinful in what way?

Not pretending anything. We are legally married in the eyes the law and religiously married in the eyed of our church and god.

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't make it so.....just as if I were not too keen on your form of marriage, it would mean nothing but my opinion.

And I say the EXACT same thing about heterosexuals that play house but aren't married. It is a sinful lifestyle that has a negative impact on society.

Heteros CAN get married in all 50 states....if they choose not to, that is their business....foolish if they love someone enough (IMO), but their business. There are only a few places we can get married legally for those protections of life, health, children, and property...and those gay couples who wish to be married are flocking to those places.....has society crumbled there?

Also , I understand that you were in the Navy. Did you choose to become a lesbian after your naval career, or did you instead live a lie?

Well, if you are really interested, I went in with very mixed feelings, but the questions they asked I could answer truthfully. So explain how that would be living a lie while serving my country. The good news is....now with DADT gone...no one has to live a lie. Very good thing.[/QUOTE]

I would certainly argue that a case can be made that in areas where you see large numbers of gays living that yes society is crumbling.

And if you were in the military prior to DADT as a gay, then you were violating the UCMJ as it was written at that time, meaning that you were not only living immorally by my standard, but that you were also living illegally according to a code that you volunteered to live by. Pretty shameful.

Oh, by the way. I am glad that gays can no serve openly in the military, it's no big deal. BUT that doesn't change the fact that prior to DADT - and I'm assuming you were in prior to DADT since I read in another thread that you were in long enough to retire - you were in violation of the UCMJ every single day of your career.

Proving on two fronts that you have no morals.

Sinful in what way?

Not pretending anything. We are legally married in the eyes the law and religiously married in the eyed of our church and god.

Well, if you are really interested, I went in with very mixed feelings, but the questions they asked I could answer truthfully. So explain how that would be living a lie while serving my country. The good news is....now with DADT gone...no one has to live a lie. Very good thing.

I would certainly argue that a case can be made that in areas where you see large numbers of gays living that yes society is crumbling.[/quote]
Where would that be?

And if you were in the military prior to DADT as a gay, then you were violating the UCMJ as it was written at that time, meaning that you were not only living immorally by my standard, but that you were also living illegally according to a code that you volunteered to live by. Pretty shameful.[/qutoe]

Bummer...my fitreps say otherwise, my medals say otherwise and my honorable discharge and monthly retirement check say otherwise.

Oh, by the way. I am glad that gays can no serve openly in the military, it's no big deal. BUT that doesn't change the fact that prior to DADT - and I'm assuming you were in prior to DADT since I read in another thread that you were in long enough to retire - you were in violation of the UCMJ every single day of your career.

Let me check.....nope, my retirement check is still the same...my discharge still says Honorable.

Ah yes, someone who WANTS to be married and do it the right way has no morals. :eusa_eh:

A person who gave up a private life to serve her country come hell or high water for 21 years has no morals. :eusa_eh:

Thank you for showing just how ridiculous your moral code can be. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sinful in what way?

I would certainly argue that a case can be made that in areas where you see large numbers of gays living that yes society is crumbling.
Where would that be?

And if you were in the military prior to DADT as a gay, then you were violating the UCMJ as it was written at that time, meaning that you were not only living immorally by my standard, but that you were also living illegally according to a code that you volunteered to live by. Pretty shameful.[/qutoe]

Bummer...my fitreps say otherwise, my medals say otherwise and my honorable discharge and monthly retirement check say otherwise.

Let me check.....nope, my retirement check is still the same...my discharge still says Honorable.

Ah yes, someone who WANTS to be married and do it the right way has no morals. :eusa_eh:

A person who gave up a private life to serve her country come hell or high water for 21 years has no morals. :eusa_eh:

Thank you for showing just how ridiculous your moral code can be. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

so you're claim is that because no one asked, and you didn't get caught that we should just ignore the fact that you violated the UCMJ?

Or rather you would just like to pretend it never happened?

Sorry, but you violated the UCMJ whether you ever got caught or not.

Abusers, rapists, and murderers everywhere will be THRILLED to know that in your opinion if they were never questioned or caught they in fact actually didn't commit the crime.

Last edited:

Where would that be?

so you're claim is that because no one asked, and you didn't get caught that we should just ignore the fact that you violated the UCMJ?

Abusers, rapists, and murderers everywhere will be THRILLED to know that in your opinion if they were never questioned or caught they in fact actually didn't commit the crime.

Ah...here it comes. A honorably serving vet being compared to abusers, rapists and murderers.

THAT didn't take long, did it? :lol::lol::lol:

I simply cannot understand why arguments like yours didn't convince the government to keep things like DADT in place. :lol::lol:

Oh well...thanks for the Retirement check, Brain.

Where would that be?

Ah...here it comes. A honorably serving vet being compared to abusers, rapists and murderers.

THAT didn't take long, did it? :lol::lol::lol:

I simply cannot understand why arguments like yours didn't convince the government to keep things like DADT in place. :lol::lol:

Oh well...thanks for the Retirement check, Brain.

you are the most dishonest person I've ever came across. I didn't compare you to any of those things. I merely pointed out that if a person thinks they are not guilty of a crime if they didn't get caught , then that could apply to ANY crime.

By the way mental lightweight I am pro allowing gays in the military, that has no bearing on whether it was illegal prior to DADT or not. Are you too stupid to grasp that concept?

Now, true or false prior to DADT being a gay in the military was a crime?

ALLIE! Where's my daily neg rep?????

You have been less trollish today and I haven't caught you in any over the top lies. Just general dishonesty but nothing to write home about.

I guess you need to work harder!

You have been less trollish today and I haven't caught you in any over the top lies. Just general dishonesty but nothing to write home about.

Oh, I don't know about that. She just dishonestly claimed that I was comparing her being gay to a rapist or murderer.

She is also refusing to admit that if she was gay and in the Navy prior to DADT that she was in fact in violation of the UCMJ whether she got caught or not.

Tommy Jefferson 1814 after he cut up the Bible and had his cut and paste "Jefferson's Bible":
"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful, evidence that parts have proceeded from an extraodinary man and that other parts are of the fabric of inferior minds."

M'eh, that is proof of nothing brother. I myself find it hard to credit the entire Bible as being fact, but I am a Christian.

I am Christian also so how does both of us being Christian make a nation founded on religion?
Or a lot of Founders being Christian?
When has Congress ever passed legislation based on Christianity?

Congress is modeled after the Presbyterian (Christian) system of representation. The only minister to sign the Declaration of Independence was a Presbyterian (Christian) minister.

Congress itself is the consequence of Christianity.

God bless the USA. :)

M'eh, that is proof of nothing brother. I myself find it hard to credit the entire Bible as being fact, but I am a Christian.

I am Christian also so how does both of us being Christian make a nation founded on religion?

Congress is modeled after the Presbyterian (Christian) system of representation. The only minister to sign the Declaration of Independence was a Presbyterian (Christian) minister.

and abused by the supreme court

Oh, I don't know about that. She just dishonestly claimed that I was comparing her being gay to a rapist or murderer.

She is also refusing to admit that if she was gay and in the Navy prior to DADT that she was in fact in violation of the UCMJ whether she got caught or not.

Wait, did I thank you for my retirement check yet?

I of course expected nothing better from you. I knew you had no honor before tonight, I just thought I'd give you a last chance. A simple, yes I admit that I was in violation of the UCMJ is all it would have taken.

You're a disgrace to the uniform you wore, and that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your sexual choices.

:lol::lol::lol:
Anyone that believes that is beyond stupid.
Do you have any proof of your absurd claims?
Don't they teach history in the schools where you live?
Congress is modeled after the Romans and Greeks.
I am sure now you folks will claim the Greeks and Romans were also founded on Christian principles.:lol::lol::lol:

I of course expected nothing better from you. I knew you had no honor before tonight, I just thought I'd give you a last chance. A simple, yes I admit that I was in violation of the UCMJ is all it would have taken.

You're a disgrace to the uniform you wore, and that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your sexual choices.

Let me check again....nope, your opinion didn't change my 21 years serving our country. No need to thank me. It was my pleasure to serve.

Let me check again....nope, your opinion didn't change my 21 years serving our country. No need to thank me. It was my pleasure to serve.

Yes, I'm aware you have no problem lying to yourself; but every person that reads this thread will now know that you disgraced your uniform by lying about violating the UCMJ.

Yes, I'm aware you have no problem lying to yourself; but every person that reads this thread will now know that you disgraced your uniform by lying about violating the UCMJ.

Most people here know I'm retired military and that I am gay. And they have for a long time. It is only a very few like yourself who whine about my service to our country. It says a great deal more about you than it does about me.

Forum List

Back