The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

America was founded on Christianity and was blessed richly, but now she continues to fall from her blessed state because she has let the wicked tear out the roots of her start.

America was founded on Christianity and was blessed richly, but now she continues to fall from her blessed state because she has let the wicked tear out the roots of her start.

Was stealing the land from the Indians and then slaughtering their women and children founded on Christianity?
Was that wicked? What recent wicked events compare with that?

Well I read the last few pages and realized the new side tangent for yesterday and today is that breaking the law=having no morals.

Almost my entire drive to work this morning I was going 75 mph in a 65 mph zone and on a couple of the country roads by my house I did a rolling stop.

How am I going to sleep tonight :(? My self-confidence has plundered with this new realization................

Was stealing the land from the Indians and then slaughtering their women and children founded on Christianity?

government stealing from us for their personal gain

In order to have stolen land one must have had to own it. The indians never owned the land.

In order to have stolen land one must have had to own it. The indians never owned the land.

What the heck were the Indians doing on the white man's land!!!!!!?

And I do have to ask....if the Indians didn't own the land, why did they have conflicts with other Indian tribes and with the white men over ownership of the land?

Successful thread derailment by bodumbass.

Losers have a tendency to do that.

They can't win the argument at hand so they change the subject. And oft times lose that argument too, as seems to be the case here.

Are you the play by play or color commentator?

Merely an observer.

Ok, observe for us the post where I derailed this thread....excuse me, where I SUCCESSFULLY derailed this thread.

What the heck were the Indians doing on the white man's land!!!!!!?

And I do have to ask....if the Indians didn't own the land, why did they have conflicts with other Indian tribes and with the white men over ownership of the land?

It wasn't the white man's land until we claimed it.

They had conflicts with other tribes for many reasons, none of which was over the ownership of land.

WADR, are you expecting someone to argue this point?

Has someone said that we were?

Our founders had such a jaded view of Christianity, after being subjects of the Church of England, there is no reason why they would model this country after that standard.

True. However they acknowledged a supreme entity they referred to as the 'Creator'...

[Snip]

w.gif
hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

[/Snip]

Its not what is said as to how you judge the sincerity but by what is DONE

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL

except for slaves
where were thier rights to life liberty and happiness ?

WADR, are you expecting someone to argue this point?

Has someone said that we were?

Our founders had such a jaded view of Christianity, after being subjects of the Church of England, there is no reason why they would model this country after that standard.

True. However they acknowledged a supreme entity they referred to as the 'Creator'...

[Snip]

w.gif
hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

[/Snip]

except for slaves

News flash: slavery was abolished in 1865.

It isn't difficult to go back to the history of the colonial culture to learn how and why some of those colonists could justify slavery. Most did not agree with that rationale but put as most important the union that would ultimately recognize and protect everybody's rights, including black Americans.

And without an exception, the yahoos who piss and moan about American slavery, which was eradicated at no small cost of American lives, turn a blind eye to the current slave trade....conducted primarily by Islam.

[Snip]

w.gif

[/Snip]

except for slaves

News flash: slavery was abolished in 1865.

Only after the bloodiest war in our history and the South had to be dragged back kicking and screaming for the next 100 years to be FORCED by law to treat their black citizens as.....well....citizens.

It isn't difficult to go back to the history of the colonial culture to learn how and why some of those colonists could justify slavery. Most did not agree with that rationale but put as most important the union that would ultimately recognize and protect everybody's rights, including black Americans.

Follow the money.....another Christian tenet?

Forum List

Back