The UK is considering banning Donald Trump

Yeah. The same assholes who've given the world Jihadi John and now Jihadi Sid are bitching that Trump said some mean things about Britain's problems with Muslims.

This mother f*cker took out Foley and Stephen Sotloff among others.

220px-Jihadi_John.jpg

AND Jihadi Sid has now become the premier beheader.

The Brit Parliament hasn't even banned Brit jihadists who have been fighting with ISIS from returning to Britain.

Not only is the UK "Muslimed," they've disarmed all of their citizens. The resident (the older ones) are in total disbelief as to what the fuck happened.
And Liberals embrace this bullshit? Dear Lord - Trump 2016. We need to bomb some sense into that peaceful fucking religion.

Not only is the UK "Muslimed," they've disarmed all of their citizens. The resident (the older ones) are in total disbelief as to what the fuck happened.
And Liberals embrace this bullshit? Dear Lord - Trump 2016. We need to bomb some sense into that peaceful fucking religion.

Well Britain is basically owned by Qatar and the House of Saud. I think the last stat I saw had Qatar owning more of London than the Monarchy. Big chunk of the London Stock Exchange. Airports.

I have no respect left for a country I truly admired at one time. Thatcher days of course.

ETA: Love the people. Only disrespect for the government and bureaucrats.

:)

Last edited:
this thread is like reading a script from comedy central ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

and these hillbilly goobers want to run the country?

due respect to hillbillys ..

this thread is like reading a script from comedy central ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

and these hillbilly goobers want to run the country?

due respect to hillbillys ..

Just pointing out the complete uselessness of the Parliament.

:lol:

It's fun pointing out that they never had any power to ban him in the first place. Just keeping their Muslim votes in line.

Well Britain is basically owned by Qatar and the House of Saud. I think the last stat I saw had Qatar owning more of London than the Monarchy. Big chunk of the London Stock Exchange. Airports.

I have no respect left for a country I truly admired at one time. Thatcher days of course.

I still do respect the folks my age and older. Good people. I just feel bad for them. I go back every year. My good friend in Rockingham is coming over to visit in June with his wife. The first thing he wants to do is go shooting! Can't wait to see him.

Britain should build a wall around the island and make trump the chump pay for it.

Our greatest ally in the world is debating whether to bar this loser from entering their country. For you cons that are denser than lead, CLUE!

I still do respect the folks my age and older. Good people. I just feel bad for them. I go back every year. My good friend in Rockingham is coming over to visit in June with his wife. The first thing he wants to do is go shooting! Can't wait to see him.

Oh I should have clarified that I meant the government and officials only. I'll go back and edit. The people are fabulous. Including my children's godfather and godmother. :) Many have immigrated to Canada in all regions.

I think what stunned me is when I discovered that Qatar bought Britain basically. It's shocking what they own in the country. If you go to this link to see that they have the government by the you know whats it explains Britain's foreign policy.

Sad.

How Qatar bought Britain: They own the Shard. They own the Olympic Village. And they don't care if their Lamborghinis get clamped when they shop at Harrods (which is theirs, too)

article-2113159-0F17F44F00000578-56_638x405.jpg

To the east, Qatar owns swathes of the Canary Wharf financial district through its majority holding in Songbird Estates plc.
When Barclays was in trouble at the height of the banking turmoil, the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) emerged as a white-knight investor, and became the biggest shareholder.
Over at Stratford stand the buildings of the Olympic Village – once the Games are finished this summer, QIA will take ownership.
Due west lie Harrods and, close by, No 1 Hyde Park, the world’s most expensive block of flats, also Qatari-owned.
A sovereign wealth fund with tens of billions of pounds in assets and a global reach, QIA has already invested £10 billion in Britain, with more planned. Its influence is everywhere.
If you walk into any Sainsbury’s across the UK, remember that Qatar is a major investor.
It owns 20 per cent of the London Stock Exchange and, at the other end of the scale, it owns 20 per cent of Camden market, the biggest grunge emporium in the country.
Qatar is smaller than Belgium yet seems to be laying claim to the future of our capital.
Its real influence, however, which could yet shape the lives of millions of ordinary Britons, is invisible and still growing.

Britain should build a wall around the island and make trump the chump pay for it.

Our greatest ally in the world is debating whether to bar this loser from entering their country. For you cons that are denser than lead, CLUE!

:lmao:

The Parliament has no power to ban him.

Here's a clue for ya...
Read the thread, dipshit.
It's not your father's Britain. Go praise Allah and STFU.

Forum List

Back