The Ukraine Has Stopped Major Offensive Operations.

Actually getting Ukraine to thrive and have a larger economy than Russia is the best win.
Russia and china will be the big losers no matter what as europe and the US sever trade that the Axis powers depend on

Russia and china will be the big losers no matter what as europe and the US sever trade that the Axis powers depend on
Now I'm not a fan of the weaponization of trade. Sanctions are one thing....but the weaponization of all trade is another.

People get desperate when they are hungry....these impoverished nations like Afghanistan are where terrorist have training camps.

I did an in depth analysis and explanation located under the initial statement.

y.
John for dog's sake! Nobody has told Russia that they have lost the two wars that you imagine are going on in Ukraine.

However, in the real world John, Russia would already know that they've lost both of them.

I'm sticking with the 'one' war between America and Russia, with honourable mention to what's left of the Ukraine as the proxy.

Now I'm not a fan of the weaponization of trade. Sanctions are one thing....but the weaponization of all trade is another.

People get desperate when they are hungry....these impoverished nations like Afghanistan are where terrorist have training camps.
I’m even less of a fan when russia and china invade smaller countries

I’m even less of a fan when russia and china invade smaller countries
That's the difference between sanctions (technology and machines that increase their capacity for war) and the weaponization of all trade (the money of that nation is unbankable and not even food is exported to or from that nation)

That's the difference between sanctions (technology and machines that increase their capacity for war) and the weaponization of all trade (the money of that nation is unbankable and not even food is exported to or from that nation)
China has already weaponized trade

And its been going on for 30 years

John for dog's sake! Nobody has told Russia that they have lost the two wars that you imagine are going on in Ukraine.

However, in the real world John, Russia would already know that they've lost both of them.

I'm sticking with the 'one' war between America and Russia, with honourable mention to what's left of the Ukraine as the proxy.

The people either support a war or they don't. Currently almost the entire world is in support of Ukraine and angry with Russia. That's important....because without the support politicians can't get the soldiers bullets for their guns. As it is expressions like "Best use of my tax dollars ever" have been seen on social media platforms. It certainly was repeated enough like "let's go Brandon ".

The UN vote and the popular support from the wealthiest nations are going to be the death of Russia. Just like the world was against Germany in WW1 and when it was over the overly severe reparations were a catalyst for WW2.

Russia has a chance at survival....not much of one....but it's a chance. They either announce and leave (including Crimea) or face the consequences of destruction.

The people either support a war or they don't. Currently almost the entire world is in support of Ukraine and angry with Russia.
No!
That's important....because without the support politicians can't get the soldiers bullets for their guns. As it is expressions like "Best use of my tax dollars ever" have been seen on social media platforms. It certainly was repeated enough like "let's go Brandon ".

The UN vote and the popular support from the wealthiest nations are going to be the death of Russia. Just like the world was against Germany in WW1 and when it was over the overly severe reparations were a catalyst for WW2.

Russia has a chance at survival....not much of one....but it's a chance. They either announce and leave (including Crimea) or face the consequences of destruction.
See my new thread on Zelensky starting a nuclear war.

Can you discuss the topic without making it your personal armchair war?

Also Russian propaganda has been a load of blatant lies...not even slightly wrong...blatant out and out reversal of all facts. Making it hilarious.
Habla usted russian? So tell us examples of lies on the part of Russia.

The people either support a war or they don't. Currently almost the entire world is in support of Ukraine and angry with Russia. That's important....because without the support politicians can't get the soldiers bullets for their guns. As it is expressions like "Best use of my tax dollars ever" have been seen on social media platforms. It certainly was repeated enough like "let's go Brandon ".

Hitler Called From 1941. He Wants His Judgment of Russia's Weakness Back.

Forum List

Back