The Ukrainian shake down is bigger than a phone call

It's really strange the left had no problem with Victoria Nuland admitting the Obama regime helping Nazi's overthrow the last Ukrainian government which caused war with Russia in the first place. The pro-peace left and tea-party right populists were out raged, but did anyone in the corporate media or government sponsored media give a shit? Nope. Did the Deep State care? Nope.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

All of this would never have been an issue in the first place. We would not have any tension with Russia whatsoever if the will of the Ukrainian people were respected.

ce2.png

Make you wonder how much other evidence of "Vito" Trumpybear's corrupt intent they have hidden or destroyed.

I'd say probably below average since, unlike past administrations, Donny puts most of his corrupt intent on Twitter where his cronies can't shred it.

Could be, destroying the tapes of CIA torture is right up there, though I think a lot more will surface on this administration before and after 2020.

This is simply mind boggling.

Immediately after being found to have obstructed an investigation into whether he colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, Dipshit Dumbfuck Donald picks up the phone and solicits another foreign power to collude with him to defeat a political opponent.

The man should be impeached just for being a retard.

Joe Biden gave countries billions of dollars and in return some of that money GOES TO HIS SONS POCKET in fake jobs he had no experience in..

Asking a foreign government to not launder our money is not agains the law

Make you wonder how much other evidence of "Vito" Trumpybear's corrupt intent they have hidden or destroyed.

I'd say probably below average since, unlike past administrations, Donny puts most of his corrupt intent on Twitter where his cronies can't shred it.

Could be, destroying the tapes of CIA torture is right up there, though I think a lot more will surface on this administration before and after 2020.

Ummm... you missed the point, allow me to clarify.

Donny and his merry band of miscreants aren't very astute when it comes to keeping their own malfeasance a secret. The Court at Donnybrook Castle has more leaks than a rusty navy and the admiral is a huge blabbermouth.

This is simply mind boggling.

Immediately after being found to have obstructed an investigation into whether he colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, Dipshit Dumbfuck Donald picks up the phone and solicits another foreign power to collude with him to defeat a political opponent.

The man should be impeached just for being a retard.
/———/ TDS in full force.

Donny and his merry band of miscreants aren't very astute when it comes to keeping their own malfeasance a secret. The Court at Donnybrook Castle has more leaks than a rusty navy and the admiral is a huge blabbermouth.

Like I said, could be. My point is that it could be just the tip of the ice-burg too.

Joe Biden gave countries billions of dollars and in return some of that money GOES TO HIS SONS POCKET in fake jobs he had no experience in..

Asking a foreign government to not launder our money is not agains the law
It's really funny listening to a Trumptard lecture about appointing family members to positions in which they have no experience.

Do you have any idea how hilarious you sound? :lol:

Like I said, could be. My point is that it could be just the tip of the ice-burg too.

I suppose it's possible. :dunno:

Forum List

Back