The ultimate guide to the Biden laptop - 630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. 459 fully-documented crimes

I think Hunter should be treated the same as others who have made millions selling political influence while at the same time breaking the law.

Don't you?

Absolutely

Now, your next step will be to show that he sold political influence. To do that you need to show Joe Biden providing political favors

Good luck with that one

So....one last time so I can have it in writing....it is your personal view that the use of pot while owning a gun is a good and valid reason to take away the right to own a gun.

Put this in writing: It is my personal view that people shouldn't break federal laws. That includes drug laws, gun laws, and election laws, all of which Democrats are notorious for.

Absolutely

Now, your next step will be to show that he sold political influence. To do that you need to show Joe Biden providing political favors

Good luck with that one

Of course Joe Biden is providing political favors. What the hell do you is responsible for our involvement in Ukraine? The Biden family profited by a still-unknown millions of dollars from the deals Hunter made thanks to his father's position. Then there was the money from the wife of the previous Mayor of Moscow, and even far more from Hunter's dealing with China.

Of course Joe Biden is providing political favors. What the hell do you is responsible for our involvement in Ukraine? The Biden family profited by a still-unknown millions of dollars from the deals Hunter made thanks to his father's position. Then there was the money from the wife of the previous Mayor of Moscow, and even far more from Hunter's dealing with China.

You know….
Courts demand more than RW Internet Conspiracies to accept a case.
You have NOTHING on Joe Biden
NOTHING

Until you do, your charges will be confined to internet message boards

You know….
Courts demand more than RW Internet Conspiracies to accept a case.
You have NOTHING on Joe Biden
NOTHING

Until you do, your charges will be confined to internet message boards

Let's put aside Biden's corrupt dealings for a minute and look at his behavior around women, and little girls in particular. Surely you're seen the far too numerous videos of the way he paws at them, touches them, sniffs them, and otherwise behaves.

So the allegations of Joe Biden's sexual improprieties don't bother you in the least? Especially in light of his own daughter's diary. How would you feel if that was your daughter he was feeling up?

Put this in writing: It is my personal view that people shouldn't break federal laws. That includes drug laws, gun laws, and election laws, all of which Democrats are notorious for.

Got it.

Thanks.

Had no idea you were such an obedient person.

Find out things about people all the time.

Let's put aside Biden's corrupt dealings for a minute and look at his behavior around women, and little girls in particular. Surely you're seen the far too numerous videos of the way he paws at them, touches them, sniffs them, and otherwise behaves.

So the allegations of Joe Biden's sexual improprieties don't bother you in the least? Especially in light of his own daughter's diary. How would you feel if that was your daughter he was feeling up?
More ridiculous RW propaganda

You voted for a man accused of raping a 13 year old, so I don’t want to hear your nonsense

Got it.

Thanks.

Had no idea you were such an obedient person.

Find out things about people all the time.

I'm not saying I haven't some some pretty stupid shit in the past. But I'm not going to jeopardize my Second Amendment gun rights just because I can't control my urge to get fucked up. It isn't worth it. Nor do I carry in a post office, courthouse, police station, on a public school grounds, or drink while I'm carrying. Rights come with certain conditions. And if you don't observe those conditions, you lose those rights. I'm sure some absolutists would disagree with me, but I'm too old to have something to prove.

More ridiculous RW propaganda

You voted for a man accused of raping a 13 year old, so I don’t want to hear your nonsense

Show me the evidence. There's a shitload of evidence substantiating Joe Biden's perversion, including almost weekly videos of him pawing and groping, as well as being mentioned in his own daughter's diary and email from the laptop. I'm sure even you have seen the news videos of Joe's behavior. How the hell you turn a blind eye is beyond me.

Show me the evidence. There's a shitload of evidence substantiating Joe Biden's perversion, including almost weekly videos of him pawing and groping, as well as being mentioned in his own daughter's diary and email from the laptop. I'm sure even you have seen the news videos of Joe's behavior. How the hell you turn a blind eye is beyond me.

There was a legal complaint about Trump raping a 13 year old.

What do you have against Biden?
Photoshopped pictures?

There was a legal complaint about Trump raping a 13 year old.

What do you have against Biden?
Photoshopped pictures?

if you're referring to the 2016 case brought against Trump by a girl going by the pseudonym “Katie Johnson,” she never showed up to the hearings and the lawsuit was dropped three times.

And Biden's pawing, grabbing, and sniffing little girls is not "photoshopped." Do you not watch the news or something?

if you're referring to the 2016 case brought against Trump by a girl going by the pseudonym “Katie Johnson,” she never showed up to the hearings and the lawsuit was dropped three times.

And Biden's pawing, grabbing, and sniffing little girls is not "photoshopped." Do you not watch the news or something?

Show me any parent who has pressed charges against Biden

Pervert Trump has over 20 rape/molestation claims

Show me any parent who has pressed charges against Biden

Pervert Trump has over 20 rape/molestation claims

You see? That's the difference between being a Republican and a Democrat:

If you're a Republican, some people will go through any lengths to bring you down: Lie cheat, steal...

But if you're a Democrat, you can dress up like a woman and entertain children. You can ask your next door neighbor to come over, bugger you in the ass, and get married to him. And you can molest other people's children and they'll still love you because by golly, you're a Democrat. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people just like you.

You see? That's the difference between being a Republican and a Democrat:

If you're a Republican, some people will go through any lengths to bring you down: Lie cheat, steal...

But if you're a Democrat, you can dress up like a woman and entertain children. You can ask your next door neighbor to come over, bugger you in the ass, and get married to him. And you can molest other people's children and they'll still love you because by golly, you're a Democrat. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people just like you.
Again, if you guys want to be taken seriously on your wild conspiracy theories, you need actual evidence…..not just the shit you hear in the RW Echo Chamber

Trump found that out with his crazy Stolen Election Claims

Again, if you guys want to be taken seriously on your wild conspiracy theories, you need actual evidence…..not just the shit you hear in the RW Echo Chamber

Trump found that out with his crazy Stolen Election Claims

Whatever, Bumpus. You're staring to sound like those GOP organizations who constantly call me asking for donations. No, I will not send them $20, but I'll support whatever GOP candidate with my vote.

You and your idiot Democrats on the other hand, will not even get that from me. So fuck off. I don't care how you try to spin it, both Joe and Hunter are royally-fucked after the midterm elections. And we won't even give them the benefit of using any lubrication.

Not at all….I am honest in my returns and encourage the IRS to charge those who cheat

I believe Hunter should be treated like anyone else
Don’t you?
If Hunter was treated like anyone else he'd be in jail for multiple counts of tax evasion going back years and years!

If Hunter was treated like anyone else he'd be in jail for multiple counts of tax evasion going back years and years!

Problem is….You need proof of tax evasion
Just like anyone else

Might be grounds to investigate…….you are a long way from a conviction.

Why are House Republicans getting involved in a tax investigation of a private citizen?

Problem is….You need proof of tax evasion
Just like anyone else

Might be grounds to investigate…….you are a long way from a conviction.

Why are House Republicans getting involved in a tax investigation of a private citizen?
Gee, I wonder why? Maybe because the FBI under Merrick Garland won't investigate the son of Joe Biden no matter how much evidence of wrong doing comes to light?

Just so you know, Winger? When it comes to taxes...you need to prove you're innocent...the IRS doesn't need to prove you're guilty!

The question reads “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” I think that's pretty straight-forward, don't you?
Yes, straight forward and pretty much impossible to prove he was lying unless there was evidence at the time he was signing the questionnaire. He could have had drug problems in the past and claim he was over them. The question doesn’t ask about his past. He could get the gun go home and use drugs and it still wouldn’t be probable that he lied in the form because he could claim he relapse after the signed the questionnaire.

So gator is right. It near impossible to prove somebody lied on that question with the way it is written.

Forum List

Back