The ultimate guide to the Biden laptop - 630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. 459 fully-documented crimes

But if they used it while owning a gun they broke the law.

And your position is that they should all be prosecuted for a felony and lose their right to own a gun.

Wow, not a big fan of the 2nd are you.
why do you think you have a right to smile crack and play with guns?

actually no…it’s punishable by a long prison sentence

i’m not surprised the dems are rushing out to protest gun laws though

Show some numbers of people who end up in prison for not accurately answering that drug question

I call Bullshit

Show some numbers of people who end up in prison for not accurately answering that drug question

I call Bullshit
you want me to research and find how many people through history have been convicted for lying on a background check? Really? In all 50 states?

haha

Bottomline, it's a crime....you can't claim to want tough background checks in on breath, then then say well if someone lies, we shouldn't prosecute them in the next.

you want me to research and find how many people through history have been convicted for lying on a background check? Really? In all 50 states?

haha

Bottomline, it's a crime....you can't claim to want tough background checks in on breath, then then say well if someone lies, we shouldn't prosecute them in the next.

I didn’t say lying on a background check
I said lying on the drug question

Show me someone who went to jail
Otherwise, just admit that Hunter won’t

The Second Amendment does apply to someone who commits a felony. neither does the right to vote, or the right to life in some cases. Do I have to explain to you that rights can be revoked?

So....one last time so I can have it in writing....it is your personal view that the use of pot while owning a gun is a good and valid reason to take away the right to own a gun.

The drug question is part of the background check you idiot. Here is a DOJ press release from a few years ago where 5 people went to jail for lying on a background check: U.S. Attorney and ATF Target Those who “Lie-And-Try” to Purchase Firearms

Nice try…

As a result of the ATF investigation, the men pleaded guilty to making false statements in connection with the attempted acquisition of a firearm or to other related federal firearms violations, including felon in possession of a firearm and possession of a firearm and ammunition while subject to a domestic violence restraining order.

Still
waiting for you to show someone who went to jail for lying about the drug question

I call Bullshit
When your father is the Vice President and then President of the United States and you're reaping the financial benefits of that to the tune of millions of dollars...don't you think you should pay taxes and obey the law?

I call "Bullshit" on anyone who attempts to paint Hunter Biden as a victim here! He's literally been selling political influence for the better part of three decades!

When your father is the Vice President and then President of the United States and you're reaping the financial benefits of that to the tune of millions of dollars...don't you think you should pay taxes and obey the law?

I call "Bullshit" on anyone who attempts to paint Hunter Biden as a victim here! He's literally been selling political influence for the better part of three decades!

I believe Hunter should be treated the same as others who have done the same offenses regardless of whether his father is President

Don’t you?

If Congressional Republicans investigate him, don’t you believe they should also investigate everyone who has lied on a gun application or filed an inaccurate tax return?

I believe Hunter should be treated the same as others who have done the same offenses regardless of whether his father is President

Don’t you?

If Congressional Republicans investigate him, don’t you believe they should also investigate everyone who has lied on a gun application or filed an inaccurate tax return?
I think Hunter should be treated the same as others who have made millions selling political influence while at the same time breaking the law.

Don't you?

Don’t you?

And in case you haven't noticed, Winger...Hunter's Dad wants to unleash 87,000 IRS agents to investigate Americans for filing inaccurate tax returns while his own son doesn't pay HIS taxes!

That pisses me off! Does it piss you off as well?

And in case you haven't noticed, Winger...Hunter's Dad wants to unleash 87,000 IRS agents to investigate Americans for filing inaccurate tax returns while his own son doesn't pay HIS taxes!

That pisses me off! Does it piss you off as well?

Not at all….I am honest in my returns and encourage the IRS to charge those who cheat

I believe Hunter should be treated like anyone else
Don’t you?

Forum List

Back