The ultimate guide to the Biden laptop - 630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. 459 fully-documented crimes

And I can give you dozens of examples where Democrats have made themselves filthy rich cashing in on their political power, Joey! So what's your point? You claim that Democrats are all about fixing corruption in government and that's LAUGHABLY false! Pretending that it's the GOP that's corrupt instead of talking about how corrupt people like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are simply illustrates what a partisan you are!

Yes, being good at investment is bad when Democrats do it... um, whatever.

Oddly, it's still the GOP that blocks any meaningful reform.

He has?
:eek:

But you don’t have any actual proof do you?
Oh for God's sake! Anyone that thinks a crack addict like Hunter Biden was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to Chinese and Ukrainian boards because of his "expertise" is such a monumental MORON that it's not worthy of a response!!!

Why do YOU think Hunter got paid all of those millions? DUH?

Yes, being good at investment is bad when Democrats do it... um, whatever.

Oddly, it's still the GOP that blocks any meaningful reform.
Oh, so you really believe that Nancy Pelosi's husband is just really "good at investment"? Is that what you're claiming, Joey? You're as big a moron as Winger!

Oh for God's sake! Anyone that thinks a crack addict like Hunter Biden was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to Chinese and Ukrainian boards because of his "expertise" is such a monumental MORON that it's not worthy of a response!!!

Hunter Biden has filed tax returns on his income

You think he is hiding money…….show it
Lets see evidence of money laundering, fake shell businesses or anything that shows he is hiding money

Hunter Biden has filed tax returns on his income

You think he is hiding money…….show it
Lets see evidence of money laundering, fake shell businesses or anything that shows he is hiding money
You do know that as soon as the GOP takes control of the House that they WILL be investigating Hunter Biden with Congressional subpoenas? It's not a question IF Hunter didn't pay his taxes...it's a question how much he didn't pay on and for how long! The next question then becomes...how much did The Big Guy take in in unreported income and how long has Joe been doing that?

I don't know, why did Bush appoint him to the board of Amtrak?
Looking pure at his resume, Hunter has had a pretty impressive career... probably more impressive than yours.

Oh, so you really believe that Nancy Pelosi's husband is just really "good at investment"? Is that what you're claiming, Joey? You're as big a moron as Winger!

Nancy's husband has to file his taxes just like everyone else... and unlike Trump, she opens her tax returns to public scrutiny.

I don't know, why did Bush appoint him to the board of Amtrak?
Looking pure at his resume, Hunter has had a pretty impressive career... probably more impressive than yours.

Nancy's husband has to file his taxes just like everyone else... and unlike Trump, she opens her tax returns to public scrutiny.
Seriously, Joey? You think Hunter Biden has had an "impressive career"? Name something he's ever done that wasn't given to him because of who his father was! His resume looks fantastic until you start looking at all the times he flushed his life doing crack and chasing hookers!

Bush appointed him to the board of Amtrak because of who his father was. Biden is as much a part of the Washington Insiders Club as the Bush family was. Hunter had no expertise that would make him a valued member of the Amtrak board other than his last name!

Nancy's husband is guilty of insider trading. You know it...I know it...Nancy knows it...the whole world knows it! So stop pretending it hasn't been happening! It just makes you look stupid.

You do know that as soon as the GOP takes control of the House that they WILL be investigating Hunter Biden with Congressional subpoenas? It's not a question IF Hunter didn't pay his taxes...it's a question how much he didn't pay on and for how long! The next question then becomes...how much did The Big Guy take in in unreported income and how long has Joe been doing that?

Let me ask you

Why would a Republican Congress investigate a private citizen with no Government contracts, no interference from his father, no government involvement at all

Can Republicans be more blatant in their abuse of power for political retaliation?

Seriously, Joey? You think Hunter Biden has had an "impressive career"? Name something he's ever done that wasn't given to him because of who his father was!

You mean like George W Bush, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and every one of the Trump children

Children of famous people have always gotten preferential treatment
There is no law against it

Seriously, Joey? You think Hunter Biden has had an "impressive career"? Name something he's ever done that wasn't given to him because of who his father was! His resume looks fantastic until you start looking at all the times he flushed his life doing crack and chasing hookers!

That wasn't the question, was it? We all benefit from our connections, buddy. Heck two of my last three jobs I got through connections.

Bush appointed him to the board of Amtrak because of who his father was. Biden is as much a part of the Washington Insiders Club as the Bush family was. Hunter had no expertise that would make him a valued member of the Amtrak board other than his last name!

More than you will ever accomplish...

Nancy's husband is guilty of insider trading. You know it...I know it...Nancy knows it...the whole world knows it! So stop pretending it hasn't been happening! It just makes you look stupid.

When was he convicted of that? Oh, that's right, he wasn't.

Let me ask you

Why would a Republican Congress investigate a private citizen with no Government contracts, no interference from his father, no government involvement at all

Can Republicans be more blatant in their abuse of power for political retaliation?
Because that "private citizen" is the son of the President and has been influence peddling for decades? Do you really not grasp why that's a bad thing?

That wasn't the question, was it? We all benefit from our connections, buddy. Heck two of my last three jobs I got through connections.

More than you will ever accomplish...

When was he convicted of that? Oh, that's right, he wasn't.
I've been rather successful, Joey and best of all it was something that I did by myself. I didn't get a dime because of who my father was or because I was married to someone from a powerful family. I put myself through college. I chose a career that nobody in my family had ever done before and excelled at it.

Unlike Hunter Biden...I've never been addicted to Crack. I've never fathered a child out of wedlock and refused to pay child support. I've never paid underaged Chinese hookers to sleep with me. I've never had a no show job in my life! I have people's respect...not because of who my Father is but because of the person I am and the things I've done in life. Hunter Biden isn't respected by anyone.

Because that "private citizen" is the son of the President and has been influence peddling for decades? Do you really not grasp why that's a bad thing?

If they are accusing the President of influence peddling, why don’t they go after him?

Because they don’t actually have evidence

If they are accusing the President of influence peddling, why don’t they go after him?

Because they don’t actually have evidence
Because the Democrats control the House...something that's about to change in 3 weeks, Winger! Joe and Hunter Biden know what's coming. You obviously don't!

Because the Democrats control the House...something that's about to change in 3 weeks, Winger! Joe and Hunter Biden know what's coming. You obviously don't!

We saw the endless inquiries under Obama

BENGHAZI!

We saw the endless inquiries under Obama

BENGHAZI!
Have you forgotten that it was the investigations into Benghazi that uncovered Hillary Clinton's use of hidden private servers to run the State Department and led to her losing the election?

What do you think is going to happen when those House subpoenas start going out, Winger? Nobody is going to go to jail to protect Hunter Biden! They'll deliver his drugged out ass to Jim Jordan tied with a big red bow!

Have you forgotten that it was the investigations into Benghazi that uncovered Hillary Clinton's use of hidden private servers to run the State Department and led to her losing the election?

What do you think is going to happen when those House subpoenas start going out, Winger? Nobody is going to go to jail to protect Hunter Biden! They'll deliver his drugged out ass to Jim Jordan tied with a big red bow!
ELEVEN Benghazi/ Email investigations
Found nothing but they kept on trying

What charges is the Republican Congress going to pursue Hunter Biden over?
Some tax returns? :laughing0301:

Millions of dollars that he got paid that he didn't claim on those tax returns! Money that he gave to "The Big Guy" that Joe Biden didn't declare as income either! Follow the money, Winger and when one of the people who are committing the crimes is a crack addict they do stupid things like leaving laptops filled with evidence at repair shops! Hunter is toast and so is Joe!

Found nothing? They found Hillary's servers. That was the end for her. She was exposed as the crooked liar that she is! You want to know why Trump was elected? A large part of it were those Benghazi investigations!

Forum List

Back