The UN Vote Proves

Because i felt i like it.
And Morocco is a 3rd world shithole
I just googled morocco and womens rights. Seems he is full of shit. First result was a woman getting gang raped on a bus. Second one was about them recently passing a law where rape victims dont have to marry their attacker. RECENTLY passing the law.
And he talks about the US? What a fucking liar.
Issa
Yeah go ahead and base how Morocco is on flashnews.
When i turn on local news channel i see rape allegations, girls kidnapped raped and killrd is that what the US is all about? No. Although there are millions of rape cases.
Too bad we can't discuss statistics. Your old govt wont even publish crime. But with laws like marrying your rapist, I can only imagine..

Sweet heart trust me i know both countries.....

Morocco is family values, safety net, generous people, cheap food and housing, everyone watches for everyone, no gun crimes, no mass shootings, nice weather, lot of history, proximity to Europe, Africa, and the middle east, we get along with everyone. we welcome everyone, all religions live peacefully, we don't burn down churches or synagogues like here in the US.

The US is good for business, but the moral compass is down the drains, too much hate, between the cons and the liberals, too many enemies outside the US in this moment, no safety net for unfortunate, elderly ignored, veterans suffering, crime epidemic, obesity, huge gap between the rich and the poor, ect....

Still love both and they are both my countries.....but what i hate most is the ignorance, racism and bigotry that stems from the right wing in the US.
Until the last sentence you were doing pretty good. Then you had to tell a lie. Sorry 'bout that.

And Morocco is a 3rd world shithole
I just googled morocco and womens rights. Seems he is full of shit. First result was a woman getting gang raped on a bus. Second one was about them recently passing a law where rape victims dont have to marry their attacker. RECENTLY passing the law.
Issa
When i turn on local news channel i see rape allegations, girls kidnapped raped and killrd is that what the US is all about? No. Although there are millions of rape cases.
Too bad we can't discuss statistics. Your old govt wont even publish crime. But with laws like marrying your rapist, I can only imagine..

Morocco is family values, safety net, generous people, cheap food and housing, everyone watches for everyone, no gun crimes, no mass shootings, nice weather, lot of history, proximity to Europe, Africa, and the middle east, we get along with everyone. we welcome everyone, all religions live peacefully, we don't burn down churches or synagogues like here in the US.

The US is good for business, but the moral compass is down the drains, too much hate, between the cons and the liberals, too many enemies outside the US in this moment, no safety net for unfortunate, elderly ignored, veterans suffering, crime epidemic, obesity, huge gap between the rich and the poor, ect....

Still love both and they are both my countries.....but what i hate most is the ignorance, racism and bigotry that stems from the right wing in the US.
Until the last sentence you were doing pretty good. Then you had to tell a lie. Sorry 'bout that.
Straight fr9m my heart....love this country i can't stand the racists and bigots.

Issa

Straight fr9m my heart....love this country i can't stand the racists and bigots.
yes, the blacks/libs are the worst bigots and racists---PLUS they are hypocrites

yes, the blacks/libs are the worst bigots and racists---PLUS they are hypocrites
As a minority i disagree. The so called cons are.

Muslims are the Nazis of today

If you had a brain, it doesn't show. Nothing but stupid shit dribble from you. Nazis wanted to eliminate different people. Zionists want to eliminate different people. Muslims want to convert different people.

You're retarded! Nazis and Muslims actually collaborated to kill Jews.
Nope they didn't...most fought with the allies my grandfather helped liberate France....thousands of Moroccans, Algerians, Senegales, ect....those who did...did not kill the Jews but to stick it to the Uk that occupied their countries.
When the French asked our king to hand the Jews he refused.....google it.
We also harbored thousands of Europeans refugees that fled the war...and the allies held meetings in Casablanca. This is something we learn in elementary in Morocco.

If you had a brain, it doesn't show. Nothing but stupid shit dribble from you. Nazis wanted to eliminate different people. Zionists want to eliminate different people. Muslims want to convert different people.

Nope they didn't...most fought with the allies my grandfather helped liberate France....thousands of Moroccans, Algerians, Senegales, ect....those who not to kill thr Jew s but to stick it to the Uk that occupied their countries.
When the French asked our king to hand the Jews he refused.....google it.
We also harbored thousands of Europeans refugees that fled the war...and they held meetings in Casablanca. This something we learn in elementary in Morocco.

Yes, they did.

Waffen SS 13th division at prayer:

Nice try, Ahmed, but no.

Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Btheir%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

Muslim members of the Waffen-SS 13th division at prayer during their training in Germany, 1943

You mean that Ottoman and Germany were allies.

No. Muslims were active with the Nazis.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves

No.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves

I agree with the UN vote. Also by the way, Haley was out of line.

No.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves

Do you ever get dizzy from that spinning? I agree with Haley.

The UN is a about a messup or two away from getting booted from the US.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves
And cons have always supported Nazis.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves
And cons have always supported Nazis.

Oh! You have quite the obtuse worldview.

The Bushes supported Nazis, yes.

Are the Bushes cons? :dunno:

Expanding government 3-fold is not the hallmark of conservatism, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

The United Nations disgraces, disrespects, denigrates and defiles America by its very presence on American shores.

it is time for them to move to Iran or Germany and/or let this festering pustule to die.

And give them not a penny to help them do it.

You must know we give them money to appease them and to carry out backs, we can't take over the globe without their help and then we pay Egypt and Jordan to play nice with Israel. Our bases are all over the world , even in Qatar, and Germany. We will never win war against the Asian and European Continent. Yet it sounds like that is what you all want.

muslims treat women and gays like dogs. They beat their women and murder their gays.
Doesn't matter. Islam is the Regressive Left's pet constituent oppressed religion, and they're willing to overlook how the religion treats women and gays.

They only give a shit about that stuff when it can help them.

Priorities, priorities.

62_zpsw2fhuu7j.gif~original

53_zpshlcrcruh.gif~original

Well sounds like the Christian right here in the US.

No.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves

Oh they are shaking in their boots, I'm sure.

No.

I mean this:

The UN Vote Proves

Oh they are shaking in their boots, I'm sure.

I'm willing to bet they're most concerned with what kind of finger sandwiches to have next.

Left up to me, it would be Ham and BLTs or starve! :FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back