The UN Vote Proves

Because i felt i like it.
And Morocco is a 3rd world shithole
I just googled morocco and womens rights. Seems he is full of shit. First result was a woman getting gang raped on a bus. Second one was about them recently passing a law where rape victims dont have to marry their attacker. RECENTLY passing the law.
And he talks about the US? What a fucking liar.
Issa

I just googled morocco and womens rights. Seems he is full of shit. First result was a woman getting gang raped on a bus. Second one was about them recently passing a law where rape victims dont have to marry their attacker. RECENTLY passing the law.
Issa
Yeah go ahead and base how Morocco is on flashnews.
When i turn on local news channel i see rape allegations, girls kidnapped raped and killrd is that what the US is all about? No. Although there are millions of rape cases.

Issa
When i turn on local news channel i see rape allegations, girls kidnapped raped and killrd is that what the US is all about? No. Although there are millions of rape cases.
Too bad we can't discuss statistics. Your old govt wont even publish crime. But with laws like marrying your rapist, I can only imagine..

the UN has been SPINELESS on the Arab-Israeli problem since 1948--when--after the UN voted for a partition the Arabs said F&^K YOU to the UN and their voting
the Arabs said F&^K the UN resolution/votes
because they didn't agree with the UN resolution--the Arabs went to WAR over it..they were having nothing to do with the UN or it's voting
The General Assembly resolution on Partition was greeted with overwhelming joy in Jewish communities and widespread outrage in the Arab world.
1948 Arab–Israeli War - Wikipedia

in 1967, the Arabs again said F&^K the UN when Nasser kicked the UN peacekeeping [ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ] force out of the Sanai
19 May 1967 – UN peacekeeping force to leave Sinai - BICOM

the Arabs said F&^K YOU to the WORLD, to peace, etc at Munich 1972

but NOW, the Arabs LOVE the UN for voting on Israel's capital !!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the UN is a big joke--which I've already linked many other failures of theirs

Last edited:
Is that what Trump did? Looks to me like he only agreed with what had been the truth for a long long time. You see, that's what makes you regressive so worthless, you CANNOT be told the truth no matter how upsetting, about anything.

Okay, racist boy, you can spew all day... but the fact is, most of the world just voted against us, an only 7 nations voted with us and the Zionist Entity.

Here's the thing. Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama didn't move the Embassy to Jerusalem for EXACTLY this reason.

1 -- We hate Trump, therefore we are required to support anything opposite of Trump. Similarly, if Trump ever came out in favor of dogs, we are quite prepared to kick every puppy we see.

Well, if Trump comes up with a good idea, we'd be sure to support it.

2 --Since inbred Arabs hate Jews, we need to hate Jews, too, so we don'[t upset the inbred Arabs. Similarly, since the kkk hates blacks, we shouldn't do anything to upset the kkk, so we are quite prepared to go out and burn a few crosses on lawns.

That's kind of stupid. The thing was, even George W. Bush knew it was a bad idea to move the embassy to Jerusalem. He knew it would just antagonize the people whose cooperation we need to actually fight the war on terrorist groups.

Israel is the most liberal society in the region for hundreds and hundreds of miles. Women's status us among the highest in the world, gay rights parades operate freely in Tel Aviv, they are a world leader in developing green technology and they separate politics from religion, so OF COURSE these idiot regressives must support the inbred troglodytes out to destroy them.

They are also a colonial state that practices apartheid against the people who are native to the region. Calling the Zionist Entity a "liberal" society for Jews is like saying South Africa was a "liberal" society for Whites.

muslims treat women and gays like dogs. They beat their women and murder their gays.
Doesn't matter. Islam is the Regressive Left's pet constituent oppressed religion, and they're willing to overlook how the religion treats women and gays.

They only give a shit about that stuff when it can help them.

Priorities, priorities.

62_zpsw2fhuu7j.gif~original

53_zpshlcrcruh.gif~original

Is that what Trump did? Looks to me like he only agreed with what had been the truth for a long long time. You see, that's what makes you regressive so worthless, you CANNOT be told the truth no matter how upsetting, about anything.

Okay, racist boy, you can spew all day... but the fact is, most of the world just voted against us, an only 7 nations voted with us and the Zionist Entity.

Here's the thing. Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama didn't move the Embassy to Jerusalem for EXACTLY this reason.
we don't CARE what the world thinks
in fact we've had enough of the world CRAP
we allow HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of immigrants from all over the world into the US every year
who is there at all the major natural disasters--with big time hardware?? the US !!!!!!!!
the US spends the most charity/help on the world---those carriers/amphib carriers/etc that help in disaster relief cost big $$$ not only to build, but also to upkeep
F&^K the world
the world has been screwing over the US for a long time--we've had enough of that crap

This general assembly vote was a silly threat. Seems like the entire UN is childish
How was it a threat? The vote was meant to salvage whatever is left of the peace process, since those countries will be taking on the burden (now that the US has disqualified itself). Pandering for personal praise is childish (see: trump)... taking on a complicated peace process is adulting.

This general assembly vote was a silly threat. Seems like the entire UN is childish
How was it a threat? The vote was meant to salvage whatever is left of the peace process, since those countries will be taking on the burden (now that the US has disqualified itself). Pandering for personal praise is childish (see: trump)... taking on a complicated peace process is adulting.
What was left of the peace process? LOL

See, that is perfectly childish behavior. thanks for the illustration.

See, that is perfectly childish behavior. thanks for the illustration.
Lol you got decades of laughs, rejections, denials and more laughs against you. Sorry, it's not childish but its quite telling of your ignorance.
Have a merry Christmas

Issa
Too bad we can't discuss statistics. Your old govt wont even publish crime. But with laws like marrying your rapist, I can only imagine..

Sweet heart trust me i know both countries.....

Morocco is family values, safety net, generous people, cheap food and housing, everyone watches for everyone, no gun crimes, no mass shootings, nice weather, lot of history, proximity to Europe, Africa, and the middle east, we get along with everyone. we welcome everyone, all religions live peacefully, we don't burn down churches or synagogues like here in the US.

The US is good for business, but the moral compass is down the drains, too much hate, between the cons and the liberals, too many enemies outside the US in this moment, no safety net for unfortunate, elderly ignored, veterans suffering, crime epidemic, obesity, huge gap between the rich and the poor, ect....

Still love both and they are both my countries.....but what i hate most is the ignorance, racism and bigotry that stems from the right wing in the US.

Forum List

Back