The UnBenghazi

Did you purposely forget that those enemies you speak of, are responding to the US military killing them? Funny how this thinking is so common with many Americans. I’d like think it is the result of government media brainwashing.

If our stinking government would mind it’s own business...like protecting the rights of the people rather than enriching and empowering the 1%, things would be much better.
Did you purposely forget that we are responding to the American killed in Iraq?
Americans shouldn’t be there. It’s not our country.
America should have no embassies?
Lol. Nice try.

America shouldn’t be killing people in foreign lands.

No, you're right, we should just let enemies do whatever they wish to American's in our embassies abroad...Y'all proved that with Benghazi...
Do you not know what caused the embassy to come under attack? Why is it some Americans conveniently forget the sequence of events that always lead back to the actions of their criminal government?

Lol. Nice try.

No, you're right, we should just let enemies do whatever they wish to American's in our embassies abroad...Y'all proved that with Benghazi...
Do you not know what caused the embassy to come under attack? Why is it some Americans conveniently forget the sequence of events that always lead back to the actions of their criminal government?

Yeah, that's right, blame the victim....That's how you imbiceles roll...

Lol. Nice try.

Yes, lets walk through it, step by step. You tell us, why was the embassy attacked?

Lol. Nice try.

Yes, lets walk through it, step by step. You tell us, why was the embassy attacked?

Oh my heavens no, don't ask him to justify his piffy, meaningless attacks...It'd be easier getting an intelligent quote from a stone....Look, these people are nothing but attack trolls on boards like this, there is NO reasoning with them, nor is there any intellectual conversation with them anymore either.

Lol. Nice try.

I am referring to the embassy in Iraq. The Empire had just massacred 25 Iraqi troops then lied about. Yes same old story. Always lies.

What would Americans do if a foreign power massacred their troops on their land? The reaction is entirely predictable and expected and desired by the ruling class. Somehow some in the masses can’t see the obvious truth.

Lol. Nice try.

I am referring to the embassy in Iraq. The Empire had just massacred 25 Iraqi troops then lied about. Yes same old story. Always lies.

What would Americans do if a foreign power massacred their troops on their land? The reaction is entirely predictable and expected and desired by the ruling class. Somehow some in the masses can’t see the obvious truth.

Reading this post, I think the average person would conclude you are siding with the Iranian regime on this one...

Lol. Nice try.

Reading this post, I think the average person would conclude you are siding with the Iranian regime on this one...
Of course it does. What does that say about the land of the free and home of the brave?

What happens in this country historically, to those who oppose war?

Of course it does. What does that say about the land of the free and home of the brave?

I'd be more concerned about what it says about you.

Yes not marching in lock step can get one in trouble, in the land of the free.

Being an anti American traitor does that too....;)

Lol. Nice try.

Most Leftists typically side with Islamo terrorists.

I am more pro American than most, which means I very much oppose constant war. Sadly, dumb Americans think love of country means you must agree with the war criminals in DC.

I am more pro American than most, which means I very much oppose constant war. Sadly, dumb Americans think love of country means you must agree with the war criminals in DC.
No, killing terrorists is the good thing. If they want to start a war over it, that’s on them.

Let's see.

You side with our enemies
You call for American's to die then blame them when something happens to them
You blame America for the ills of the world
and
oh, did I mention that you side with our enemies?

Yes, you are in the layman's sense a traitor to this nation, and should have your citizenship revoked, and you be put on a plane to what ever sand filled shit hole you find so noble....

Let's see.

You side with our enemies
You call for American's to die then blame them when something happens to them
You blame America for the ills of the world
and
oh, did I mention that you side with our enemies?

Yes, you are in the layman's sense a traitor to this nation, and should have your citizenship revoked, and you be put on a plane to what ever sand filled shit hole you find so noble....
We have no enemies. They are made up boogie men to scare dummies like you into subservience to the Empire.

No, killing terrorists is the good thing. If they want to start a war over it, that’s on them.

Winston Churchill is often quoted as having said (supposedly paraphrasing Orwell) “We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

Can I get an 'Amen'!

Did you purposely forget that those enemies you speak of, are responding to the US military killing them? Funny how this thinking is so common with many Americans. I’d like think it is the result of government media brainwashing.

If our stinking government would mind it’s own business...like protecting the rights of the people rather than enriching and empowering the 1%, things would be much better.
Lol. Nice try.

Valid point only if you agree to allow other countries to run wars out of them here.

Winston Churchill is often quoted as having said (supposedly paraphrasing Orwell) “We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

Can I get an 'Amen'!

Syria did us no harm. Libya did us no harm. Yemen did us no harm. Iraq did us no harm. Unless of course you consider not allowing the Wall Street titans run their countries harm.

Saudi Arabians did do us harm but we gave them a pass. Perhaps we can argue (if you believe everything the government tells you) Pakistan allowed OBL to freely live there. We did nothing.

Can I get an 'Amen'!

Syria did us no harm. Libya did us no harm. Yemen did us no harm. Iraq did us no harm. Unless of course you consider not allowing the Wall Street titans run their countries harm.

Saudi Arabians did do us harm but we gave them a pass. Perhaps we can argue (if you believe everything the government tells you) Pakistan allowed OBL to freely live there. We did nothing.

I can't imagine OBL agreeing with you.

Nor is the rest of your post correct.

You are free to continue hating America....thanks to America.

Forum List

Back