The UnBenghazi

So, those people demonstrating outside the Empire’s embassy are terrorists deserving death.

Once they begin to assault our people they're fair game to be shot and killed. What do you propose?
Leave.

One of the reasons we have embassies around the world, is to hopefully avoid war.

We use embassies to make connections with both the public, and the governments we have dealings with.

Closing the embassy, means disconnecting from those nations, which could raise tensions for war.

We closed our embassy in Iraq during the 1991 Iraq war. It was not opened again until 2003.

One could make the case, that if we had established diplomatic relations with Iraq, and opened an embassy there, we might have found out that his WMD programs were not the danger we thought they were.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong... I'm not saying leaving isn't a viable option... but I am saying there is a real world reason we have embassies. And just closing them, might carry some unintended risks.

That only works if you aren't the ones starting and funding the wars.

What makes you think the soldiers that died were making arms deals?

I provided links earlier and already noted that those killed were not "soldiers".
An ambassador died, an information officer died, and 2 former Navy SEALS who now work for the CIA as soldiers. They arent operatives who make any deals, they are simply security.

They were hired help. It was an embassy. Why would we trust that to hired help especially in a place like Libya?
We wouldnt. You leave arms deals to actual CIA operatives.

Like giving chemical weapons to Saddam or arming Al Queda in Afghanistan?
But those are both lies.

I provided links earlier and already noted that those killed were not "soldiers".
An ambassador died, an information officer died, and 2 former Navy SEALS who now work for the CIA as soldiers. They arent operatives who make any deals, they are simply security.

They were hired help. It was an embassy. Why would we trust that to hired help especially in a place like Libya?

But those are both lies.

Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons' | Daily Mail Online

Who cares about selling guns anyway? Why is selling guns a bad thing?

Apparently, selling guns to law-abiding citizens in this country is a bad thing, but selling them to foreign criminal and terrorists who will use them against us is a good thing. At least it is to those on the left wrong.

Once again, we see the truth in what I have been saying, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease.

But those are both lies.

Despite the headline, the article does not claim any chemical weapons were sent to Iraq. So your claim that the US sold chemical weapons to Iraq is a lie. US allows the sales of viruses and bacteria to various countries for research purposes and it did to Iraq, but none of these samples played any part in Iraq's were weaponized.

But those are both lies.

Despite the headline, the article does not claim any chemical weapons were sent to Iraq. So your claim that the US sold chemical weapons to Iraq is a lie. US allows the sales of viruses and bacteria to various countries for research purposes and it did to Iraq, but none of these samples played any part in Iraq's were weaponized.

You read a different article than I did.

was a horrible mistake,' former CIA military analyst Kenneth Pollack said last night.

'We were warning at the time that Hussein was a very nasty character. We were constantly fighting the State Department.'

But those are both lies.

was a horrible mistake,' former CIA military analyst Kenneth Pollack said last night.

'We were warning at the time that Hussein was a very nasty character. We were constantly fighting the State Department.'
No, we read the same article, but you lied about it saying the US sold chemical weapons to Iraq.

But those are both lies.

No, we read the same article, but you lied about it saying the US sold chemical weapons to Iraq.

We did.

We did.
lol I'm sure that is what you want to believe, but there is no evidence we did.

We did.

I'm not interested in parsing words with you. Iraq does not get chemical weapons without the U.S.

We did.

I'm not interested in parsing words with you. Iraq does not get chemical weapons without the U.S.
We're not parsing words, you are simply lying.

We did.

No one is parsing words. You are wrong. Period. End of story.

Go get your tin foil, and your doctored pictures of the faked lunar landings.

We did.

The Empire certainly knew Saddam had chemical weapons back in the 80s. They also assisted Saddam in his war with Iran, including knowing he would use such weapons and not preventing him from doing so. It’s not a pretty picture for the Empire.

When will Americans wake up?

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran
The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq’s war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein’s military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

They show that senior U.S. officials were being regularly informed about the scale of the nerve gas attacks. They are tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched.

Top CIA officials, including the Director of Central Intelligence William J. Casey, a close friend of President Ronald Reagan, were told about the location of Iraqi chemical weapons assembly plants; that Iraq was desperately trying to make enough mustard agent to keep up with frontline demand from its forces; that Iraq was about to buy equipment from Italy to help speed up production of chemical-packed artillery rounds and bombs; and that Iraq could also use nerve agents on Iranian troops and possibly civilians.

We did.

The Empire certainly knew Saddam had chemical weapons back in the 80s. They also assisted Saddam in his war with Iran, including knowing he would use such weapons and not preventing him from doing so. It’s not a pretty picture for the Empire.

The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq’s war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein’s military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

They show that senior U.S. officials were being regularly informed about the scale of the nerve gas attacks. They are tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched.

Top CIA officials, including the Director of Central Intelligence William J. Casey, a close friend of President Ronald Reagan, were told about the location of Iraqi chemical weapons assembly plants; that Iraq was desperately trying to make enough mustard agent to keep up with frontline demand from its forces; that Iraq was about to buy equipment from Italy to help speed up production of chemical-packed artillery rounds and bombs; and that Iraq could also use nerve agents on Iranian troops and possibly civilians.

There is a slight difference between 'helping Iraq, which also gassed Iran', and 'helping Iraq gas Iran'.

Those are not the same. There was a company that sold supplies to Iraq that could be used to make Chemical weapons, and that company was prosecuted for violating the law.

I find it humorous that you now want to say "yes of course Iraq had WMDs", when supposedly everyone knew they didn't.

There is a slight difference between 'helping Iraq, which also gassed Iran', and 'helping Iraq gas Iran'.

Those are not the same. There was a company that sold supplies to Iraq that could be used to make Chemical weapons, and that company was prosecuted for violating the law.

I find it humorous that you now want to say "yes of course Iraq had WMDs", when supposedly everyone knew they didn't.

That company had Donald Rumsfeld working for them selling Iraq those items. I don't recall that he was ever held accountable for that.

You’re confused. Where did I ever post what you are claiming?

It is well known Saddam had WMD in the 80s, since he used them. He clearly didn’t have them when the war criminal W claimed he did.

Iran sponsored this.........just as they have sponsored terrorist for decades..........The Quds forces are behind this and are Iranian military that cries ..........we are not really Iran when they attack.........They are the same ones who killed US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.............especially with Advanced IED's.................

They threw attacked and killed an American...........and an American contractor base........Trump ordered a measured response............And now they threaten our Embassy......

Which requires another response to remind them who they are dealing with.
Yup.

Iran’s Qassem Soleimani controls a multi-national army that is destabilizing the Mideast.

Qassem-Soleimani-IRGC-head-880x495.jpg

Hardly a week goes by without mention of the notorious commander of Iran’s overseas elite Quds Force, Major Gen. Qassem Soleimani. Most recently, he has been linked with the brutal and deadly repression of protests in Iraq—demonstrations that have threatened the stability of the pro-Iranian government in Baghdad and was behind the attack on our Embassy in Iraq.

Quds Force supreme commander Qassem Soleimani hit by U.S. airstrike in Baghdad.

Ali Hashem علي هاشم‏Verified account @alihashem_tv

My sources suggesting that commander of #IRGC Quds force Qassem #Suleimani and Deputy chief of #PMU Abu Mahdi AlMuhandes were in the convoy hit by the #US airstrike near #Baghdad airport #Iraq

4:28 PM - 2 Jan 2020 from Lebanon

We did.

Many people knew about Saddam's chemical weapons and the use of them on the Kurds and later on the Iranians, but the US did not provide any assistance to Saddam in developing or using chemical weapons. The goal of the Reagan administration was to maintain balance f power in the Gulf region, so when Iraq was losing, the US assisted Iraq with intelligence and military advice and when Iran was losing, the Reagan administration sold Iran anti tank missiles and anti aircraft missiles. The US wanted the balance of power that existed when the Shah was in power to continue to ensure the flow of oil to the global economy, so would you have had the US say, well, the global economy is not nearly as important as saying, tsk, tsk, tsk, and slapping Saddam on the hand?

You’re confused. Where did I ever post what you are claiming?

It is well known Saddam had WMD in the 80s, since he used them. He clearly didn’t have them when the war criminal W claimed he did.

All of the intelligence information at that time, said he did. W was going based on the best information we had at that time.

And no, I am not confused. You are just ignorant. I heard hundreds on hundreds of times that Saddam didn't have any WMDs, and we found them.

So America's enemies should be allowed to destroy American facilities and kill Americans with immunity...And people like you wonder why others call you traitors...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Did you purposely forget that those enemies you speak of, are responding to the US military killing them? Funny how this thinking is so common with many Americans. I’d like think it is the result of government media brainwashing.

If our stinking government would mind it’s own business...like protecting the rights of the people rather than enriching and empowering the 1%, things would be much better.
Did you purposely forget that we are responding to the American killed in Iraq?
Americans shouldn’t be there. It’s not our country.
America should have no embassies?
Lol. Nice try.

America shouldn’t be killing people in foreign lands.

No, you're right, we should just let enemies do whatever they wish to American's in our embassies abroad...Y'all proved that with Benghazi...

Forum List

Back