The Unenforceability of abortion bans

They once thought the same of black people.

They were just as wrong, then as now—no more and no less.

It's never going to happen.

You don't seem capable of envisioning all the consequences of your wish.

If every fertilized ovum is a person with rights then any child merely conceived in the US will be a citizen. You think anchor babies is a problem just wait.

If every fertilized ovum is a person with rights then the government can force all females capable of bearing children to get regular pregnancy tests so as to make sure there are no rights of fetuses being violated.

The state can forcibly incarcerate pregnant women who they deem aren't providing "acceptable" care for their unborn fetuses.

Are you prepared to live in that Orwellian hell?

Defending the unjustifiable killing of innocent human beings makes you not much better than one who willfully commits such murders.

IMO it's not a person until it's viable outside the womb.

like I said 93% of all abortions occur before week 13

the first trimester is when most miscarriages occur anyway

Why should I I'm not a murderer and have no dog in that fight. But the SC ruling is evident.

No SC justice has ever once conceded that a fetus is a person and the word person has always meant a born person

I never claimed the SC said a fetus is a person. Science does.

Tell that to my subhuman piece-of-shit Governor Gavin Newsom that wants to force me and my fellow Californians to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs.

Are you being forced against your will to receive any shots?

No

Will you be forced against your will to receive any shots

No

Did what to his license?

There is no difference.

An unviable life is not as important as an existing person and it has no recognized rights.

93% of all abortions occur before 13 weeks

less than 1% occur after 21 weeks.

Then why do the abortion rights people keep harping on that 1%?

You keep harping on rights, rights rights rights. You ignore the fact that there IS NO RIGHT IN THE CONSTITUTION TO AN ABORTION.

Roe was made up bullshit, nothing more or less.

only after viability.

less than 1% of abortions' occur after the 21st week

The rest occur before the fetus is viable.

viability has changed since Roe, and may continue to change in the future.

I just gave an example of when the fetus matters as much as the woman, or just below. You ignored it because you can't offer a counter argument.

Then why do the abortion rights people keep harping on that 1%?

You keep harping on rights, rights rights rights. You ignore the fact that there IS NO RIGHT IN THE CONSTITUTION TO AN ABORTION.

Roe was made up bullshit, nothing more or less.
No it's the anti abortion people that keep harping on it like it's commonplace and it isn't.

The Constitution protects your right to have any medical procedure so your fixation one just one is irrational

viability has changed since Roe, and may continue to change in the future.

I just gave an example of when the fetus matters as much as the woman, or just below. You ignored it because you can't offer a counter argument.

Wow

Viability takes into account current medical technology. Didn't you know that?

So what?

We're talking law.

Yes a fertilized ovum is human but it's not yet a person and as far as the law is concerned it never will be.
It is life. It is a human life. If you wish to use an adjective, let’s just call it what it is: a not yet fully developed human life. That “not yet fully developed” part doesn’t change what it is. It merely demarcates what stage of development the person is in.

It is life. It is a human life. If you wish to use an adjective, let’s just call it what it is: a not yet fully developed human life. That “not yet fully developed” part doesn’t change what it is. It merely remarks what stage of development he person is in.
I never said it did .

I am saying that a fetus has no legal rights and never will and that a fetus does not have rights where the woman is a person that does.

Forum List

Back