The Unfathomable Depths of Leftists

I seriously don't know how any person of integrity can admit to being a Democrat these days.

Every day, there are new revelations about how base, unethical, dastardly, immoral, and profoundly untruthful the whole lot of them (you) are.

This WHOLE Kavanaugh caper is nothing but lies piled upon more lies, distortions, misrepresentations, and fantasies. Democrat politicians, lawyers, and operatives go on the screen night after night, claiming that they are only seeking "the truth" about what happened that night so many decades ago, and the truth is the farthest thing from their minds...and EVERYONE LISTENING TO THEM KNOWS IT! It is all about delaying the confirmation of this spectacularly-qualified judge, and ultimately overturning the results of the 2016 election, by which the American people emphatically stated that they wanted to reverse the Leftist, anti-Constitutional tidal wave in the Supreme Court.

The daily slanders against our admittedly-flawed President grow more and more absurd. Major "news" outlets repeat eminently dubious rumors and hearsay as though it were brought down from the Mountain by Moses. The good economic news is confined to Conservative-leaning websites, while the MSM either ignores or downplays a cornucopia of new jobs opening up, dramatic increases in American wealth (mainly through investments and 401k plans), remarkable diplomatic achievements, and a President who is doing more to keep his campaign promises than anyone in human memory.

Democrat initiatives that would legalize tens of millions of uneducated, government-dependent border jumpers, cripple our power and energy sectors, compromise 80% of our institutions of "higher learning", and bankrupt the country through asininities like "Medicare for All," are treated as serious policy proposals, to be considered by the unwitting masses.

The Media is wholly vested in the Democrat-Leftist program for a "soft coup", with the result that those who only loosely follow the news (read the headlines and little more) have slowly been convinced to believe the lies and distortions, thus pointing to a potentially-disastrous Democrat takeover of Congress in January. As recently pointed out by noted conservative Historian Victor Davis Hanson, we are closer to a bloody civil war than we have been since 1864.

Don't say nobody told you.
Stopped reading at the very first sentence. No tRumpanzee has any call to impinge anyone's integrity.

Seriously, it's like discussing air quality with a fish.
ROFL! Says one of the biggest douchebags in the forum.
Yet another non-response from the peanut gallery.

Stopped reading at the very first sentence. No tRumpanzee has any call to impinge anyone's integrity.

You need to shut up and step up
Non sequitur.

Try again please.
You're too stupid to understand why it's relevant.
Lol, nope. You just run out of arguments.
Hmmmmm, nope. Watch the video of the douchebag Hirono from Hawaii.
Right, because she's lying and it never happened.

And if it did it happen it wasn't that bad.

But if it was that bad it's not a big deal because everybody does it.

You kids should step back and listen to this pathetic weaseling.

I seriously don't know how any person of integrity can admit to being a Democrat these days.

Every day, there are new revelations about how base, unethical, dastardly, immoral, and profoundly untruthful the whole lot of them (you) are.

This WHOLE Kavanaugh caper is nothing but lies piled upon more lies, distortions, misrepresentations, and fantasies. Democrat politicians, lawyers, and operatives go on the screen night after night, claiming that they are only seeking "the truth" about what happened that night so many decades ago, and the truth is the farthest thing from their minds...and EVERYONE LISTENING TO THEM KNOWS IT! It is all about delaying the confirmation of this spectacularly-qualified judge, and ultimately overturning the results of the 2016 election, by which the American people emphatically stated that they wanted to reverse the Leftist, anti-Constitutional tidal wave in the Supreme Court.

The daily slanders against our admittedly-flawed President grow more and more absurd. Major "news" outlets repeat eminently dubious rumors and hearsay as though it were brought down from the Mountain by Moses. The good economic news is confined to Conservative-leaning websites, while the MSM either ignores or downplays a cornucopia of new jobs opening up, dramatic increases in American wealth (mainly through investments and 401k plans), remarkable diplomatic achievements, and a President who is doing more to keep his campaign promises than anyone in human memory.

Democrat initiatives that would legalize tens of millions of uneducated, government-dependent border jumpers, cripple our power and energy sectors, compromise 80% of our institutions of "higher learning", and bankrupt the country through asininities like "Medicare for All," are treated as serious policy proposals, to be considered by the unwitting masses.

The Media is wholly vested in the Democrat-Leftist program for a "soft coup", with the result that those who only loosely follow the news (read the headlines and little more) have slowly been convinced to believe the lies and distortions, thus pointing to a potentially-disastrous Democrat takeover of Congress in January. As recently pointed out by noted conservative Historian Victor Davis Hanson, we are closer to a bloody civil war than we have been since 1864.

I ask myself the same question daily.

We're deep decades now into a national and worldwide ideological war to determine the political, cultural and socio-religious course of Western civilization for the foreseeable coming generations. The American Left has had and seemingly won its cultural war, academic intelligentsia revolution, and war on truth and logic. And now the hardest, most radical boned ideologues want to have their dictatorship of the proletariat. Also seems as though they have a damn good shot at pulling that off as well.
:itsok:

The poor downtrodden American conservative, victim of his own ideological beliefs. He loves individualism but despises the natural tendency the ideology promotes in individuals to dismiss the ghosts of the past and turn to their own reason as a guiding voice.

viva-la-revolucion_o_1935955.jpg

:laugh:
Wrong, douchebag. Kavanaugh is the victim of sleazy lying leftwing douchebags who will stop at nothing to achive their agenda.
Individualism, ain't it grand. I know you have your own personal reasons for thinking that people are lying but you really don't know what motivates the accusers. Nor do you know what kind of guy Kavanaugh really is.

Both could be lying and both could be telling the truth, we have no idea that is why we need to walk carefully and not ruin either.
There is no chance that the crazy bitch is telling the truth. None.

Last edited:

ROFL! Says one of the biggest douchebags in the forum.
Yet another non-response from the peanut gallery.
Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

You need to shut up and step up
Non sequitur.

Try again please.
You're too stupid to understand why it's relevant.
Lol, nope. You just run out of arguments.
Hmmmmm, nope. Watch the video of the douchebag Hirono from Hawaii.
Right, because she's lying and it never happened.

And if it did it happen it wasn't that bad.

But if it was that bad it's not a big deal because everybody does it.

You kids should step back and listen to this pathetic weaseling.
It never happened, moron. Anyone who says it did is a despicable piece of shit who is helping to smear an innocent man. You have no ethics or credibility. The "weaseling" is all being done by the scum who are participating in this circus.

:itsok:

The poor downtrodden American conservative, victim of his own ideological beliefs. He loves individualism but despises the natural tendency the ideology promotes in individuals to dismiss the ghosts of the past and turn to their own reason as a guiding voice.

viva-la-revolucion_o_1935955.jpg

:laugh:
Wrong, douchebag. Kavanaugh is the victim of sleazy lying leftwing douchebags who will stop at nothing to achive their agenda.
Individualism, ain't it grand. I know you have your own personal reasons for thinking that people are lying but you really don't know what motivates the accusers. Nor do you know what kind of guy Kavanaugh really is.

Both could be lying and both could be telling the truth, we have no idea that is why we need to walk carefully and not ruin either.
I agree but that ship has already sailed.

I know and it is sad, it’s too bad everyone heads to the path of least resistance to further an agenda.

Could this be a false memory? The recall didn’t happen until after therapy sessions and it would explain no one else remembering the incident. This could be incredibly painful for her. Tough to find the truth.
being ruined is exactly what she deserves. She is obviously lying. The chances that she isn't getting paid to lie are less than zero.

I know and it is sad, it’s too bad everyone heads to the path of least resistance to further an agenda.

Could this be a false memory? The recall didn’t happen until after therapy sessions and it would explain no one else remembering the incident. This could be incredibly painful for her. Tough to find the truth.
I don't think we can know the truth. It is a very unfortunate situation.

For the record, I don't believe she should have come forward with unsubstantiated allegations.

I just try to remain objective about it. Let the political chips fall where they may.

We have a giant social problem. This is just one more example to add to the pile. It is time people started to emphasize that we are a society, not just a group of individuals.
The "giant social problem" is the Democrat party and all the sleazy lying dirtbags that infest it.

For the record, I don't believe she should have come forward with unsubstantiated allegations.

I just try to remain objective about it. Let the political chips fall where they may.

We have a giant social problem. This is just one more example to add to the pile. It is time people started to emphasize that we are a society, not just a group of individuals.
The "giant social problem" is the Democrat party and all the sleazy lying dirtbags that infest it.
The problem isn't rooted in politics. Politics is just the form that the problem manifests itself in this particular case.

We have a society where what has been alleged isn't uncommon. And it is not uncommon for women to repress what has happened to them. And so here we are. The problem has manifested itself once again in the political arena. And since what has been alleged is not entirely unbelievable it cannot be dismissed as callously as partisans would wish for it to be. And so the resentment grows.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to address the real problem outside of the politics?

The problem isn't rooted in politics. Politics is just the form that the problem manifests itself in this particular case.

We have a society where what has been alleged isn't uncommon. And it is not uncommon for women to repress what has happened to them. And so here we are. The problem has manifested itself once again in the political arena. And since what has been alleged is not entirely unbelievable it cannot be dismissed as callously as partisans would wish for it to be. And so the resentment grows.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to address the real problem outside of the politics?
Spare us. The "problem" is the left trying to use obviously bogus accusations of sexual assault to lynch on honest man. it's not just "not entirely believable." It's obviously a lie. The left is entirely responsible for this atrocity. Only douchebags claim this smear campaign has any credibility.

In my circle, sexual assault had been and is extremely uncommon. If your world looks different, you need to hang out with a better class of people.

In my circle, sexual assault had been and is extremely uncommon. If your world looks different, you need to hang out with a better class of people.
That is what that individualism does. It alienates people from society.

Just ignore it then.

Just ignore it then.

Individualism does not alienate people from society.

And I am not calling to ignore sexual harassment. I just don't support false accusations.

Just ignore it then.

And society leads to the herd mentality. The question is whether you want to be responsible for yourself, or agree to be sheep.

Just ignore it then.

And I am not calling to ignore sexual harassment. I just don't support false accusations.
Yes it does alienate people. You just proved it by saying that sexual assault does not exist in your world. Yet, clearly it exists in our society.

There is no objective reason to claim the accusation false.

Show me those dramatic increases?

Show me these to.

Please support that claim

Support that one to.

The purpose of a Gish Gallop is to shovel shit in faster than you can shovel it out. Supporting any of those ... "claims" therefore kind of defeats the purpose.

Just ignore it then.

Yes it does alienate people. You just proved it by saying that sexual assault does not exist in your world. Yet, clearly it exists in our society.

Interesting.

You changed "uncommon" to "does not exist".

SUch dishonest or irrational behavior, utterly demolishes your credibility to make a claim about "objectivity".

There are several "objective" reasons to doubt the claim.

Just ignore it then.

Interesting.

You changed "uncommon" to "does not exist".

SUch dishonest or irrational behavior, utterly demolishes your credibility to make a claim about "objectivity".

There are several "objective" reasons to doubt the claim.
Name one objective reason to call the accusation a lie.

Forum List

Back