The Uniqueness of Christ

Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

The power of Christ is not given to just any jack-a-nape.

I thought he loved sinners as well.
100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

No what I see if right wing Christians forcing their Christianity on everyone.
I don't see that. How are they forcing their Christianity on everyone?

Against civil rights.

Who is like him?

Whose teachings are adored by all religions?

Whose example are adored by all religions?

Who else said that only through him can we know God, and then lowered himself to be our servant?

Who else fed us when we hungered and healed us when we were sick?

Who else is as famous having never been rich, never held political power, and never having an army to fight for you? In fact, who is as famous?

Who else has given their life for you?

There is none like him.

He had good PR. Something people like you keep carrying on with. While your faith is yours and I have no issue with it, you do understand it is just yours, right?

And all people don’t “adore” him. He was a nice enough jewish rabbi though. Said some good things.

But tell me — why isn’t the temple rebuilt? Why haven’t we had a thousand years of peace? If the messiah was here, those prophesies would have been fulfilled.

And is there some reason that religious zealots can’t just live by their faith and stop harranging everyone else? If it were Muslims who did this all
Day every day, you’d be ranting and raving.

My only attempt here was to point out just how unique he actually was.

As for the theology behind my beliefs in terms of the veracity of the Bible, those are easily researched if you are interested.

Only if you believe, TN.

100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

Against civil rights.

Wut?

Who is against Civil Rights?

Only if you believe, TN.

100%.

Against civil rights.
You mean participating in the secular processes that everyone participates in?

Would you have me suspend my secular rights?

100%.

Against civil rights.

Wut?

Come on , your cake bakers, and ultra right wing conservatives. You are nothing but haters of others.

100%.

Against civil rights.

Wut?

Come on , your cake bakers, and ultra right wing conservatives. You are nothing but haters of others.
So not performing a task that someone wants you to perform is what you consider forcing your beliefs on others? Is that correct?

It would seem to me that forcing someone to do something against their will would be forcing your beliefs upon them, Penelope. Can you show me how that is wrong?

100%.

Against civil rights.

I don't care what you do, but when the line becomes blurred between the Church and Government, we have a problem. You can certainty take your morals to congress, but the 1st amendment stands, civil rights for all.

100%.

Against civil rights.

I don't care what you do, but when the line becomes blurred between the Church and Government, we have a problem. You can certainty take your morals to congress, but the 1st amendment stands, civil rights for all.
A theocratic nation would be just as bad as an atheistic nation. God loves diversity. He created it.

Against civil rights.

Wut?

So not performing a task that someone wants you to perform is what you consider forcing your beliefs on others? Is that correct?

It would seem to me that forcing someone to do something against their will would be forcing your beliefs upon them, Penelope. Can you show me how that is wrong?

That goes for religious beliefs.

Against civil rights.

Wut?

You aren't making any sense.

If you force me to do something against my will are you forcing your beliefs upon me?

Who is like him?

Whose teachings are adored by all religions?

Whose example are adored by all religions?

Who else said that only through him can we know God, and then lowered himself to be our servant?

Who else fed us when we hungered and healed us when we were sick?

Who else is as famous having never been rich, never held political power, and never having an army to fight for you? In fact, who is as famous?

Who else has given their life for you?

Who else allowed others to write about him instead of him writing about himself?

There is none like him.

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus - Listverse

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors - Wikipedia

Against civil rights.

A theocratic nation would be just as bad as an atheistic nation. God loves diversity. He created it.

What nation is ok with diversity?

Against civil rights.

What nation is ok with diversity?
Given that diversity exists in all nations, even if you think it doesn't, all nations are OK with diversity.

You can't get away from it. Diversity is an integral part of nature.

Against civil rights.

"kill those men women and children. For they are different" then genocide.. Yes, that totalitarian LOVES diversity :lol:

Against civil rights.

"kill those men women and children. For they are different" then genocide.. Yes, that totalitarian LOVES diversity :lol:
You sure are emotional about this.

You do realize the authors of the Bible were men, right?

Against civil rights.

Wut?

If you force me to do something against my will are you forcing your beliefs upon me?

I'm in support of division between church and state, and I do not need to hear Politicians citing the bible or a verses from it. Bush said God told him to start a war, Pence says he puts God first in every decision and God talks to him. I do not see a need for the right wing nuts to have a microphone on a street corner preaching the word of God.

Keep it in church or your home. I see the Evans on TV now since Trump repealed the Johnson amendment talking about politicians and yes who to vote for.

Wut?

I'm in support of division between church and state, and I do not need to hear Politicians citing the bible or a verses from it. Bush said God told him to start a war, Pence says he puts God first in every decision and God talks to him. I do not see a need for the right wing nuts to have a microphone on a street corner preaching the word of God.

Keep it in church or your home. I see the Evans on TV now since Trump repealed the Johnson amendment talking about politicians and yes who to vote for.
So that is what you consider someone forcing their beliefs upon you?

They speak out loud what they believe?

Are you forcing your beliefs upon me now?

Forum List

Back