The Univ of Missouri gives us a perfect example of why GOP policies always FAIL.

With $1 million at stake, U. of Missouri’s president now taking protests seriously

Wolfe repeated. “Systematic oppression is when you don’t believe that you have the equal opportunity for success ….”

He didn’t get any further. Stung by the suggestion that racial oppression was more imagined than real, the crowd erupted in anger and disbelief.

“Did you just blame black students?” (for systematic oppression)

When he was appointed MU system president on Feb. 15, 2012, curators hailed him as a hometown hero who could run the university like a tech company.

But when he was asked how his business background would help him as the head of a university system, Wolfe seemed vague, if not downright stumped.

It quickly became clear that Wolfe was being brought in to cut costs in a state where legislators were eager to slash taxes, depriving the university of revenue.

One of Wolfe’s first acts was to approve a 3 percent tuition hike, drawing the ire of parents and students.

Wolfe stirred anger again by shutting down the university’s highly regarded publishing house in order to save $400,000 a year.

Wolfe was, at the same time, pushing for a $72 million expansion of the university’s football stadium.

Last year, the board of curators voted to extend Wolfe’s contract, praising him for his business-minded approach.

Just a few days before the start of the semester, the universityannounced it was eliminating subsidies that graduate students use to pay for health insurance.

African American students repeatedly being called the N-word to a swastika being smeared in feces on a dorm room wall.

-------------------------------------------
Run the University like a tech company? In a RED state that is defunding education?
It's not just Missouri:
Scott Walker cut school funding more than any governor, Greater Wisconsin Committee claims
rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

Republicans goal is "stupid". Dumb down the country. Worse, they want to run the entire country like a business. So, what happens when you get "fired"????
Repubs just don't get it :banghead:

Its not just republicans, people in this country just don't get it. I will never ever understand why voters in this country are allowing tea party, anti government politicians run their states and this country? Especially when 99.99% of em depend on the government so much, especially in Ky. But I blame democrats for the lowsy shit they fund to run in these elections. Our pool of good politicians is non existant. We got nuttin, but Hillary, Conway, Bernie and who the heck ever, the worst!!

People of honor and integrity don't register as Democrats.

With $1 million at stake, U. of Missouri’s president now taking protests seriously

Wolfe repeated. “Systematic oppression is when you don’t believe that you have the equal opportunity for success ….”

He didn’t get any further. Stung by the suggestion that racial oppression was more imagined than real, the crowd erupted in anger and disbelief.

When he was appointed MU system president on Feb. 15, 2012, curators hailed him as a hometown hero who could run the university like a tech company.

But when he was asked how his business background would help him as the head of a university system, Wolfe seemed vague, if not downright stumped.

It quickly became clear that Wolfe was being brought in to cut costs in a state where legislators were eager to slash taxes, depriving the university of revenue.

One of Wolfe’s first acts was to approve a 3 percent tuition hike, drawing the ire of parents and students.

Wolfe stirred anger again by shutting down the university’s highly regarded publishing house in order to save $400,000 a year.

Wolfe was, at the same time, pushing for a $72 million expansion of the university’s football stadium.

Last year, the board of curators voted to extend Wolfe’s contract, praising him for his business-minded approach.

Just a few days before the start of the semester, the universityannounced it was eliminating subsidies that graduate students use to pay for health insurance.

African American students repeatedly being called the N-word to a swastika being smeared in feces on a dorm room wall.

Run the University like a tech company? In a RED state that is defunding education?
It's not just Missouri:
Scott Walker cut school funding more than any governor, Greater Wisconsin Committee claims

Republicans goal is "stupid". Dumb down the country. Worse, they want to run the entire country like a business. So, what happens when you get "fired"????
What a pile of crap!
Why? What do Republicans support that is good for the majority of Americans?

Cutting government is good for everyone, even ticks on the ass of society like you.

There were several reasons why the students were protesting. First off, many of the Black and Hispanic students (which make up only 12 percent of the population) have racial slurs thrown at them in public on a regular basis, and recently, a Nazi swastika was drawn on one of the dorm walls in feces, and the president didn't take much action,
How many Jews foamed over at the mouth? My parents gave me more shit than that. Sounds like these babies need to grow a spinal column.

It's not just Missouri:

So which GOP policy failed?
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts for one.

It would be easier to ask, "Which GOP policy was a success and helped most Americans. I know, I can't name one either.
The deficit caused someone to use the N-word at UM?

You are a special kind of stupid, ya know it?
You asked which GOP policy failed. Then you come up with bizarre and then call me stupid. Bizarre.

I think it would be obvious to anyone who isn't mentally retarded that I mean which "failed GOP policy" caused the problem at UM, since that is what your post was about. Apparently whenever someone responds to one of your posts they have to assume you are suffering from brain damage and can't remember the context of a thread.
You are so damn ignorant. Republicans want to treat the country like a corporation. They want to treat Universities like a corporation. I suspect they also want to treat Hospitals and mental institutions as corporations. Don't you get it? You can't fire people in hospitals. Universities are more than making money.
Are you so fucking stupid you can't understand this? How can that be? This is why Republicans fail again and again. They just don't get the damage their policies cause.

It's not just Missouri:

Its not just republicans, people in this country just don't get it. I will never ever understand why voters in this country are allowing tea party, anti government politicians run their states and this country? Especially when 99.99% of em depend on the government so much, especially in Ky. But I blame democrats for the lowsy shit they fund to run in these elections. Our pool of good politicians is non existant. We got nuttin, but Hillary, Conway, Bernie and who the heck ever, the worst!!

Yea, because "let him die" Republicans have so much honor and integrity.

It's not just Missouri:

Yea, because "let him die" Republicans have so much honor and integrity.

More honor and integrity than any Democrat. They never claimed they were entitled to what other people have earned.

It would be easier to ask, "Which GOP policy was a success and helped most Americans. I know, I can't name one either.

You asked which GOP policy failed. Then you come up with bizarre and then call me stupid. Bizarre.

I think it would be obvious to anyone who isn't mentally retarded that I mean which "failed GOP policy" caused the problem at UM, since that is what your post was about. Apparently whenever someone responds to one of your posts they have to assume you are suffering from brain damage and can't remember the context of a thread.
You are so damn ignorant. Republicans want to treat the country like a corporation. They want to treat Universities like a corporation. I suspect they also want to treat Hospitals and mental institutions as corporations. Don't you get it? You can't fire people in hospitals. Universities are more than making money.
Are you so fucking stupid you can't understand this? How can that be? This is why Republicans fail again and again. They just don't get the damage their policies cause.

So how did any of that cause anyone to use the N-word at MU?

They're clueless or evil or both.

Oops. I had forgotten. "rdean" is an idiot.

And apparently an idiot with a lot of time on his hands. His posts are not even worth response.

It's not just Missouri:

I would be interested in finding out why the sudden surge of racial tension? It ain't like blacks just started attending this college, so what has happened to cause rednecks to get their panties all up their ass? Too many white mops with too many nigga's?? Just askin

the racial tension is, as usual, being instigated by perpetually aggrieved negroes and their leftist enablers.
No matter what white people do...no matter how much we give, it's never enough.
Racial resentment and jealousy are what motivates them to try to destroy, disparage or engage in marxist "cultural cleansing" anything white's have accomplished.

Eventually there'll be pushback.
Just let them have the schools, they're worthless anyway. They'll do to academia what they've done to Detroit, and Chicago, and the inner cities.

It will be delightful.

And the elitist twits that created this mess will hopefully starve when they find they are not equipped to earn a real living, doing real work, once they're ousted from the campuses.

Or maybe the blacks will kill them! That would be awesome!
Yea, look at you. You never went to school and look how good you turned out.
Did you know that most of the kids involved in this are from millionaire families?

"Jonathan Butler, the University of Missouri graduate student who went on a weekend hunger strike, comes from a family worth $20 million. His father is a railroad vice president and made over $8 million last year."

MIZZOU HUNGER STRIKER Claims He's Oppressed, Rips 'White Privilege' - Comes From Family Worth $20 Million - The Gateway Pundit

Ouch, somebody hasn't been keeping up with the news (or perhaps only gets their news from MSNBC, MoveOn, and Media Matters).

Forum List

Back