🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Upside of the Theocratic Hobby Lobby Ruling.

Last edited:
Call us when you get back from Fantasy Island fuckstain.

Can you tell me what I was wrong about? Other than disagreeing with your ego?

Well fuckstain,

In another thread on this same topic, you profanely criticized me for overstating what the ruling meant.

In this thread you yourself overstate wht the ruling means.

Nowhere was credit cards mentioned or any of that other bullshit you mentioned. You're scarcely worth the effort any longer.

In other words, you have no idea why I am wrong, but I must be because I am mean.

Fore the record, I just pointed out, in detail, why corporate person hood is a necessary legal concept.

Well I think calling her stupid?

That might have been a mistake..

:D

Perhaps, but I can live with it. Can she live with being stupid enough to make that post?

That when you attack women, they come to the polls and hit back...yeah, I can be "stupid" enough for that.

Rush calls women sluts; fuckstains like you applaud and you get this as a result:

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

In the last few years, the GOP hasn't learned it's lesson with more and more restrictions on women's rights and you'll see likely even greater margins in 2016 regardless of who the nominee on the Democratic side is...if it's Hillary hold on to your hoods.

I haven't attacked women, I attacked your idiotic claim that the decision advanced corporate person hood. I threw in a gratuitous insult just to let you know I cared, if you want to take that personally, feel free, just don't try to pretend it means i hate women.

Perhaps, but I can live with it. Can she live with being stupid enough to make that post?

Maybe if you didn't start shit..you might be able to carry on a discussion.

Or maybe you just like to start shit.

Maybe, if people didn't post stupid shit, I wouldn't start anything.

Yanno.

I could care less about the "stupid" shit as long as people show respect on a personal level.

You'll notice I seldom engage in personal insults..first.

I see the left is still trying to sell the Nancy Pelosi bullshit about five men deciding on women's birth control funny how you weren't upset when a all male Supreme Court decided on Roe V Wade.

I see the left is still trying to sell the Nancy Pelosi bullshit about five men deciding on women's birth control funny how you weren't upset when a all male Supreme Court decided on Roe V Wade.

That's basically because they sided with women in that one.

Duh!

And that law had nothing to do with giving corporations, "rights".

But you wouldn't know that since you found a stupid picture on the internet, would ya?

Of course it does, the SCOTUS gave them that right! The scum bag POTUS even ranted about it in the SOTU message! Or shall we pick and choose which laws you like and dislike?....I don't think so!

It makes it very plain what the Theocratic GOP/Tea Party have in store for this country. A country ruled by the Christian Bible.

And that may well wake up folks in the mid terms.

A country ruled by corporatism, where everybody gets a different deal depending on what group they belong to. Statist fuckwads.

That's basically because they sided with women in that one.

Duh!

So you on the left only respect the Supreme Court and the judges when you get your way I wish that surprised me.

And that law had nothing to do with giving corporations, "rights".

But you wouldn't know that since you found a stupid picture on the internet, would ya?

Until applicable law changes, corporations are deemed to be individuals, and therefore have religious beliefs. Meaning this law does indeed apply to them.

But you wouldn't know that since you never bother to study the law.

1 U.S. Code § 1

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, unless the context indicates otherwise—

the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals...

Maybe if you didn't start shit..you might be able to carry on a discussion.

Or maybe you just like to start shit.

Maybe, if people didn't post stupid shit, I wouldn't start anything.

Yanno.

I could care less about the "stupid" shit as long as people show respect on a personal level.

You'll notice I seldom engage in personal insults..first.

If you really gave a shit about civility you wouldn't engage in insults at all. I, on the other hand, actually give people respect when they deserve it, and don't try to pretend that my personal habits are better than other people simply because I like to pretend that I am better than anyone else.

Forum List

Back