CDZ The US is a terrorist state. Discuss

Was Abraham Lincoln a Terrorist? You know, allowing his generals to wage war upon civilians.
I'm not sure of my history there. You tell me. Make your argument.
Not an argument I just asked you a question. Ever heard anything about the US Civil War?
Lincoln's army burned down the entire cities of Atalnta GA and Columbia SC. And they destroyed enire towns, burned houses, churches, barns and other civilian targets. It is estimated that 50,000 southern civilians died as a result of Lincoln's invasion.

How about Harry Truman? Dropping a couple atomic bombs that killed 100,000 women, children, and old men. Terrorism?
Absolutely. I've answered a couple of yours. Now you answer some questions.

How about Harry Truman? Dropping a couple atomic bombs that killed 100,000 women, children, and old men. Terrorism?
Absolutely. I've answered a couple of yours. Now you answer some questions.
Ask away.
Ffs.
Was Abraham Lincoln a Terrorist? You know, allowing his generals to wage war upon civilians.
I'm not sure of my history there. You tell me. Make your argument.

No. I am stating the obvious. Terrorists and the military are two different things.

You are equivocating the military to terrorists using a definition of what terrorists do as a definition of what they are.
I have given dictionary definitions of terrorism. You can't accept those because they make you squirm. That's hardly my fault, talk to the publishers.

In your construct, Suleimani can't be a terrorist because he is a member of the military.
I got that you limited your point to a definition in a dictionary the 15th time you said it.

What I am trying to make you understand is that that definition only defined what terrorists do, not who they are. To understand who they are requires you to accept the fact that by definition states aren’t terrorists when they use their military in an open and transparent fashion. So who are terrorists? Terrorists are unaffiliated with state governments. They may receive support from state governments but those governments disavow their support.

Now do you understand?

What I am trying to make you understand is that that definition only defined what terrorists do, not who they are. To understand who they are requires you to accept the fact that by definition states aren’t terrorists when they use their military in an open and transparent fashion. So who are terrorists? Terrorists are unaffiliated with state governments. They may receive support from state governments but those governments disavow their support.

Now do you understand?
Yes. The dictionary definition of terrorism makes you squirm because it's obvious the US is guilty of it so you try to change the definition. Nothing new. Terrorists are those who carry out terrorism. As though terrorists don't act in an open fashion when they claim responsibility for their actions.

Further, states are terrorists when they use their military for terror.

Last edited:
In my opinion... Absolutely Lincoln was a Terrorist, and a Tyrant.
Davis?

Edit...How about making an argument for both Lincoln and Davis. Bald assertions don't really cut it as my knowledge of US history is not that detailed.

Last edited:

Now do you understand?
Yes. The dictionary definition of terrorism makes you squirm because it's obvious the US is guilty of it so you try to change the definition. Nothing new. As though terrorists don't act in an open fashion when they claim responsibility for their actions.

Further, states are terrorists when they use their military for terror.
Only in your head, bro. Apparently you need to believe it.

Oh I’m sure we have performed black ops that would meet that definition, but that wouldn’t serve your purpose. You’d rather ass fuck logic and reason instead.

Defending our citizens and our interests around the world doesn't make us terrorists. And there's nothing wrong with taking out a REAL terrorist.
Inflicting shock and awe on Iraqis and droning wedding parties does. The entire US military is officially designated 'REAL terrorists'.
Fuck you, terrorist lover. Hiding in the clean debate is bullshit.

In my opinion... Absolutely Lincoln was a Terrorist, and a Tyrant.
Davis?

Edit...How about making an argument for both Lincoln and Davis. Bald assertions don't really cut it as my knowledge of US history is not that detailed.

Secession of States was not prohibited by the Constitution. Lincoln's waging war upon civilans and non combatants is, by the literal definition, Terrorism. But sorry for getting side tracked from your OP.

Defending our citizens and our interests around the world doesn't make us terrorists. And there's nothing wrong with taking out a REAL terrorist.
Inflicting shock and awe on Iraqis and droning wedding parties does. The entire US military is officially designated 'REAL terrorists'.

When you look at all your shit threads that AREN'T in the Rubber Room or equivalent, I don't think you have a right to be moaning.

Almost all the posts on this thread have been civil. Just because he's making you uncomfortable and squirm, doesn't give you the right to decide what a clean debate is and isn't.

When you look at all your shit threads that AREN'T in the Rubber Room or equivalent, I don't think you have a right to be moaning.

Almost all the posts on this thread have been civil. Just because he's making you uncomfortable and squirm, doesn't give you the right to decide what a clean debate is and isn't.
Good to hear from the Commie Lover!

Forum List

Back