The USA Now has just 25 days of diesel supply

Pretty much "normal"....Think of it as "on time delivery",

No this is not |normal". Heating oil and diesel are one and the same. Are we going to tell people they can't have heat this winter?

It hasn't even gotten that cold yet.

From the article I posted in the OP...

-National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low

-the Fed has some tools to bolster diesel supply, like the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve, which houses one million barrels of diesel in case of a disruption in supplies.

-But The Washington Post reports that diesel demand is so high, that if a million barrels of diesel were delivered from the Northeast reserves, they would be depleted in less than six hours.

Thank you yankee sods; I'm already paying $10 a gallon in Oz, and now you want to suck in anything not nailed down!!! Time to release the V8 Jeep and mothball the diesel Navara!!! So what if the paintjob needs a bit of TLC.

Oh yeah: FJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

No this is not |normal". Heating oil and diesel are one and the same. Are we going to tell people they can't have heat this winter?

It hasn't even gotten that cold yet.

From the article I posted in the OP...

-National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low

-the Fed has some tools to bolster diesel supply, like the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve, which houses one million barrels of diesel in case of a disruption in supplies.

-But The Washington Post reports that diesel demand is so high, that if a million barrels of diesel were delivered from the Northeast reserves, they would be depleted in less than six hours.
Go ahead and panic then, it all the same to me, I just don't buy it.

But hey, you can "re-panic" next month when the same thing gets posted again. ;)

The US now has just 25 days of diesel supply — the lowest since 2008. Here's why that's more alarming than a dwindling 'oil piggy bank'

The U.S. is facing a diesel crunch just as demand is surging ahead of winter — with only 25 days of supply left, according to the Energy Information Administration.

National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low” and “all options are on the table” to bolster supply and reduce prices.

However, even as the stockpiles are being drained, the Biden administration seems to be left with very few sustainable options for long-term relief.

KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT!!!

That's interesting. So why are you so psyched about letting the oil companies export it?

You really are as fucking stupid as you come off, aren't you?

That's interesting. So why are you so psyched about letting the oil companies export it?

You really are as fucking stupid as you come off, aren't you?
Oil companies dont control the export of oil. That would be Wall st.

Does this sound "normal"?

Major Fuel Supplier On "Code Red" As Diesel Crisis Hits Southeast

The crisis gripping the diesel market appears to be getting out of hand as one fuel supply logistics company initiated emergency protocols this week.

Oil companies dont control the export of oil. That would be Wall st.

It could be the fucking oil fairy for that matter.

If he and his merry band of mental midgets, are so concerned about a shortage of diesel, maybe he should stop sucking the dicks of the exporters he so passionately supports on a daily basis.

Don't they think there will be consequences? I mean even if it is part of some kind of a plan, do they think they won't be held accountable?

I just don't see the logic behind deliberately bringing the whole country to a screeching halt right before a midterm election.

Consequences coming Nov 8th and 2024

Take control of what? A country that has 320 million pissed off people and an equal number of guns? If this is some kind of a game they're playing, it's a dangerous one. Not to mention, China is sitting there liking its lips while we run out of fuel to not only keep the economy moving, but to supply the military. I'm not convinced that it's any more than incompetence and stupidity on the part of this administration. Like Barack Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up", which he seems to be doing.
It's more than incompetence. It's deliberate. As someone else mentioned, they're playing a very dangerous game.

It's going to be ugly in November and come 2024 it'll be Desantis or Trump. Take it to the bank
Americans still have to get through winter, though. Seriously, everyone should stock up on canned goods and shelf-stable proteins and other foods now.

Maybe get some chickens, too.

Americans still have to get through winter, though. Seriously, everyone should stock up on canned goods and shelf-stable proteins and other foods now.

The clearance aisle at Walmart is my friend. As are the numerous Amish dent and bent stores we have around this part of the woods. Great prices and most everything still has a couple years on the expiration date.

Does this sound "normal"?

Major Fuel Supplier On "Code Red" As Diesel Crisis Hits Southeast

The crisis gripping the diesel market appears to be getting out of hand as one fuel supply logistics company initiated emergency protocols this week.

As much as I would like to sometimes I never cite 0-Hedge.....It's often like citing a bizarro Mother Jones. ;)

The US now has just 25 days of diesel supply — the lowest since 2008. Here's why that's more alarming than a dwindling 'oil piggy bank'

The U.S. is facing a diesel crunch just as demand is surging ahead of winter — with only 25 days of supply left, according to the Energy Information Administration.

National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low” and “all options are on the table” to bolster supply and reduce prices.

However, even as the stockpiles are being drained, the Biden administration seems to be left with very few sustainable options for long-term relief.

KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT!!!

Talk to the Saudi's, who are doing the bidding of Puttty.

Shouldn't be this way.

Around here firewood is selling at premium prices and I've heard wood stoves are selling like hotcakes

Forum List

Back