The Utter Ignorance of A Trump Supporter

The list has been posted countless times. you see this tactic comes under what I call the liberal rules of engagement. Demand an explanation and then attack and deny it.
Obama carried himself with dignity and class unlike the Orange embarrassment.,
Obama always put the country first as opposed to the orange anus who puts his golf game first and continues to enrich himself at the tax payers expense..violating the Constitution in the process. But the spineless republican Congress won't hold his feet to the fire..

Yup, ass kissing is considered classy in some circles.
Obama told the truth which infuriated you low hanging fruit. So what did you do..., you supported a pathological liar who is literally incapable of telling the truth.

Sure, Obama told his version of the "truth", which happen to be lies.
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact
600 plus documented lies by Donald Trump just since January. He's taken lying to a whole new level.
Won't touch that will ya..

No kidding, 600. Did you just pull that number out of your ass, like most comments you make.

So how's Trumpcare going? Republicans are taking a beating in town halls all over the country this holiday week over their horrendous plan..
Do you even hear any of these losers talking about the bill?
They're embarrassed of it too.
Who said this: " I'll repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered."
The biggest lie in the past 20 years.
And yet you're mute about it.
You like to forget how you were conned.

Wait....you're calling out Trump because he was not able to replace Obamacare on day one ? Really?
He's a liar because of that?

How about he had good intentions but didn't realize how difficult it would be until AFTER he actually became President? How about there's so much hatred among leftist that even if he presented the perfect plan it would be called a disaster just because.

Biggest lie in 20 years?

LISTEN TO YOURSELF !!!!
You are the exact OPPOSITE of "reasonable"
" Who knew healthcare could be so difficult."
Replacing Obamacare on DAY ONE were HIS words and his signature promise which of course he didn't keep. Of course it was impossible to do but you idiots bought it anyway.

Remember when all the morons on the Left were pointing to Obamacare as a "GREAT, In Your Face, Obama Achievement"?
(Until it failed and all but one insurer remains on it's exchanges...and that one is soon to bail)

Notice how now ALL their updated lists of Obamas' so called achievements lack that selling point?

They're all such arrogant, ignorant dumb fucks....with NO CLUE that they are.

8 years of Obama corruption, racism and national destruction and yet they call out Trump only 6 months in and most of that time has been spent fighting their onslaught of false charges and accusations.
Failed?? Only failures were due to lack of republican support They're great at causing the problems then blaming the dems

Remember when all the morons on the Left were pointing to Obamacare as a "GREAT, In Your Face, Obama Achievement"?
(Until it failed and all but one insurer remains on it's exchanges...and that one is soon to bail)

Notice how now ALL their updated lists of Obamas' so called achievements lack that selling point?

8 years of Obama corruption, racism and national destruction and yet they call out Trump only 6 months in and most of that time has been spent fighting their onslaught of false charges and accusations.
Failed?? Only failures were due to lack of republican support They're great at causing the problems then blaming the dems
Dims and rips both have a lot to be blamed for.

Obama carried himself with dignity and class unlike the Orange embarrassment.,
Obama always put the country first as opposed to the orange anus who puts his golf game first and continues to enrich himself at the tax payers expense..violating the Constitution in the process. But the spineless republican Congress won't hold his feet to the fire..

Obama told the truth which infuriated you low hanging fruit. So what did you do..., you supported a pathological liar who is literally incapable of telling the truth.

600 plus documented lies by Donald Trump just since January. He's taken lying to a whole new level.

No kidding, 600. Did you just pull that number out of your ass, like most comments you make.
Documented by Politico and I created a thread on it. I never lie. I don't need to when I have the facts on my side..
Chronic liars like you and Trump.. I know it's a difficult concept.,

I saw the original video. Looked to me that Trump was at least 15 years younger.

False equivalency. For example... after the first debate fact checkers caught Trumpnin 58 lies, Hillary, 7.
So don't even go down that road.

"Fact Checkers"....yeah...post your source......I'm sure you got this from the Democratic Underground, BSNBC or CNN. Any source that says what YOU want to hear right?

FINALLY ,something you post I can agree with

The utter ignorance of the Trump supporters:,
They watched POTUS disrespect the office of the presidency acting like trailer park trash in that wrestling video he tweeted inciting violence on CNN.... and applauded him for it.,

White trash sticks together.
They watched POTUS disrespect the office of the presidency acting like trailer park trash in that wrestling video

His appearance in the ring occurred sometime between Last November and now?
It was last week. Lol. You're really uninformed aren't you.

He wrestled last week?

(You're really stupid, aren't you?)
I clearly said wrestling video. And you call me stupid?lmao. It was seen by everyone but not you..
Incredible.

Documented by Politico and I created a thread on it. I never lie. I don't need to when I have the facts on my side..

Hey, if you started a thread on it, it must be true....geez.

The utter ignorance of the Trump supporters:,
They watched POTUS disrespect the office of the presidency acting like trailer park trash in that wrestling video he tweeted inciting violence on CNN.... and applauded him for it.,

White trash sticks together.
They watched POTUS disrespect the office of the presidency acting like trailer park trash in that wrestling video

His appearance in the ring occurred sometime between Last November and now?
It was last week. Lol. You're really uninformed aren't you.

He wrestled last week?

(You're really stupid, aren't you?)
I clearly said wrestling video. And you call me stupid?lmao. It was seen by everyone but not you..
Incredible.
yes, moron.

the video was of a match 10 years ago, April 1st, 2007 to be exact.

A video of that was EDITED recently, which seems to have democrats and CNN whining.

Trump, to my knowledge, has NOT wrestled in the last 10 years.

What you have "on your side" is the ugly face of pure racism.

Pure and simple.

You probably treat ALL white people the same....with hatred.

FINALLY ,something you post I can agree with
They are the ones running the country, right?

emotional rantings are not facts.....still dont see facts to prove that obama was the most treasonous president in history

miketx
iu

CNN, THE LEFT's RUSSIAN COLLUSION LIE, and YOU

What you have "on your side" is the ugly face of pure racism.

Pure and simple.

You probably treat ALL white people the same....with hatred.
White people have almost single handedly created all the good here.

Forum List

Back